Caelum

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Yes, Evan had a son. William Elderberry knows me. He has seen how alike we are. If you had also seen me you would know he is my father.

~Roland Ross~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

'tis true.

You hence have access to the boards and the town, in remembrance of your father, who helped us so.

~W.E~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Two female humans, one named "Amira", looking like ((141...)) and another unidentified have trespassed on Caelum land (when we were absent), killed a rabbit, which is against the laws of Briar in general.. and were allegedly "snooping around", possibly spying for Varshikar.

They're blacklisted, naturally and can be killed on sight on Caelum and no man's land. I'd advise no more of this stupidity, Gryphius, unless you want some "executives" to arrive at Varshikar. I wouldn't want this either, I wouldn't like your effectively 1-man army to be injured; I have no particular problem with him.

~W.E~
Last edited by AlexRose on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sirana Telligan

Post by Sirana Telligan »

Oh Please Mister Elderberry, than build up some Walls around your beloved Caelum if you don't want that someone enters it accidently, just then you can be sure that noone steps over the border of Caelum.

How shameful, that a leader speaks out such things against a young girl with it's company.

~a wanderer
some laughter can be heard when she leaves again
Ylara Dervan

Post by Ylara Dervan »

As I entered your land by accident once, too, I wanted to ask if there isn't a possibility to warn foreigners. When I was there, there wasn't even a sign.

I also want to apologize for entering your manor that time, as I was told it was a left ruin.

~ Ylara Dervan
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I don't have to build up walls, there are clear laws, and if you ignore them then you suffer the penalty. Laugh as you like, but you'll be killed on sight.

~W.E~
Ylara Dervan

Post by Ylara Dervan »

So that's how you take an apologize?
When we met in Bane a few days ago, you asked me for my name. I wanted to talk to you that day and to apologize, but you left, before I got the chance to do so. I didn't laugh on anything at all.

And now you impend? Seems like trying to apologize was a waste of time. What a pitty.

~ Ylara Dervan

PS: There hadn't been any laws when I entered your land by accident. It was long ago and you made your official laws just a few days later. I hope you'll remember that before impending me.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

.. I wasn't talking to you! To be honest, I don't really care about you, I was just miffed to find you in on our property, so I told you to leave and gave you know punishment and later made the laws.

~W.E~
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

A crow with a glittering spot upon its beak flies by, letting go a rolled up message, which lands before the local board. It's written in elegant script, and reads as follows:

Sir William Elderberry,

first of all, I can assure you that there's no espionage taking place upon Caelum's ground, that
was being approved by varshikarian administration... although we'd have all due reasons for such,
for your people already brought more than enough suffering upon our town, for reasons that still
are blurry to us. But even then, I'd never lower myself to a level on which I'd task a child with
such an endeavor - there are some basic, natural laws we're all drawn to, and not to drag a child
into such a conflict is amongst them.

Amira aims to become a scholar someday, thus it is utterly natural that she's nosy: Most likely
she simply meant to explore Briar, and crossed your boundaries by accident. I appeal to your
modesty to withdraw your death sentence you laid upon the two of them: Executing a child, that
not even meant harm, should prove a violation even against Caelum's ethics. I will clarify this
matter with her personally.

And if your nourishment depends so much on it, we naturally will compensate the loss of your
precious rabbit. Would three breads suffice?

Sincerely,

~Gryphius Messerzunge~
Leader of Varshikar
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Ask Briar about the rabbit, the law was enstated by them anyway.

I have an alleged eyewitness of you ordering for Caelum to be spied on, but I shall let it slide this time. If I catch ANYONE SOME-EVER on the land though, I will be forced to take action.

~W.E~
Amira Ranevskaya

Post by Amira Ranevskaya »

Caleum,

I rarely leave Varshikar. I have not been to Greenbriar lately either. Why would I go to Caleum? There are no books to read there. If you do not believe me, speak to Pellandria. I was with her in Varshikar and Trolls Bane.

Amira Ranevskaya
pharse

Post by pharse »

The County of Briar doesn't exist any more for a long time now, it must have been under Dusty Bottom, may his soul rest in peace.
So tha laws of the Hamlet of Greenbriar doesn't matter in this case because they are only enforced on their territory unless noted otherwise, aren't they?

One should think that a leader of a town should know about its political situation and of course about their direct neighbours and their laws.

~ an intriguer ~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

No, Briar asked me to enstate that law and I respect their wishes, as our neighbour. However, they may decide the penalty.

Regardless, I have an eyewitness whom I trust that saw you Amira, so don't even deny it. This is not a matter of debate.

~W.E~
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I might want to see this witness and I hope for you its not one of these "friends" you gather around you, these spineless Worms aren't allowed inside our town anyway, Amira wasn't even near Caelum I guess the nearest she got to this little pile of bricks was Trolls bane, which is not Caelum territory. Any consequenzes that might raise from any point shall be directed only to me.

~Pellandria~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

No; you were not the trespasser, the consequences go straight to the perpetrator, unless you are saying they were your orders. And no, it wasn't even a citizen of Caelum, it was someone who overheard Gryphius speaking and decided to follow these two girls who ended up in Caelum. I have never even met either of the girls, so I can't just be making this up as a "grudge". The witness may reveal himself, but I will not say his name myself.

~W.E~
pharse

Post by pharse »

Oh, if this is true I have to apologize. But then I have to blame the Hamlet for their inability to inform the public.

~ The same intriguer ~
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

No, I take care for Amira, I'm the one you need to address any flawed accusions on any kind, if we now beginn to trust some strange unknow eyewitness, who talks about overhearing "orders" and then following Amira, which can't be true as Amira has her own head and has no reason to follow any orders given by Gryphius, then we might aswell take any accusion from anyone on this island taken for a true statement.
If you don't unreveal this witness this accusion stands on thin air, nothing more and anyway, what would someone spy there, there is nothing except an big pile of Bricks.

~Pellandria~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Oh, you mean like the accusation that I was at the murder of Siltaris, when the "witness" wasn't named. Apparently the only people there were the murderers, Saril and Katarine, the latter of which has actually said to me that she never said that I was at the scene of the crime at the time anyway.

Regardless, if someone commits a crime, THEY are responsible. As you said, she has her own head, she will be punished accordingly, and it will not be run through you first.

~W.E~
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Post by Hamlet of Greenbriar »

Greetings!

The Hamlet of Greenbriar had asked Caelum whether they also make a law for the protection of the rabbits on Briar.
I am full pleased that now the rabbits stand on the island Briar completely under protection!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grüße!

Der Weiler Greenbriar hatte bei Caelum angefragt ob diese zum Schutz der Hasen auf Briar dieses Gesetz auch übernehmen würden.
Ich bin erfreut das nun der Hase auf der Insel Briar voll und ganz unter Schutz stehen!

gez.
Amras Telemnar
~Mayor of Greenbriar
~Bürgermeister von Greenbriar
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

If you try to hurt Amira, you will NEED to get trougth me, this is all what I have to say to those flawed accusions.

You might forget that the death of siltaris is something other, than the death of a simple creature like a rabbit and you and your friends killed a rabbit in greenbriar aswell so why don't you first punish yourself and walk the path of the gods, before you want to punish other people.

~Pellandria~
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I'll take that as a challenge Pell, I'm on the way to Varshikar now.

~Dominic Fisher
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I'm not figthing with a thick headed fool like you, I'm addressing my words to william, not this idiotic scum like you.

~Pellandria~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I'll take that as a challenge Pell, I'm on the way to Varshikar now.

~W.E~
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I'm not giving you much choice Pell, unless you are prepared to stay away from Varshikar for a long time.

~Dominic Fisher
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I'm refusing to spread blood on our lands and aswell waste my time with beings as yourself and william you might think once before you act and call back your little dog.

But if you really are foolish enough, you might just come.

~Pellandria~
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Pellandria has a big mouth.

-Grivijak
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

You might call me to have a big mouth, but I knew that you only have guts if you come in a big group..or come at all.
~Pelandria~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I, for one, came to the transporter. I wasn't going to enter your town because I am banned there. I eventually left since you didn't turn up. Regardless, you seem to have bitten off more than you can chew if you think you can defeat either of us.

~W.E~
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I came, you weren't there, so I had a lovely conversation with Lennier.

~Dominic Fisher
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Ah yes, I knew that either of you are afraid to actually come here, standing at our borders like a whimping and spineless dog you are.

~Pellandria~