Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

It seems, that Taeryon Silverlight is making preparations for a voyage.

((Won't be there until about friday. -> offtopic))
pharse

Post by pharse »

One can see Lonsúr packing some things and disappearing in the woods of Tol Vanima.

((Away til 11.10.))

--

Man sieht Lonsúr einige Sachen zusammen packen und in den Wäldern von Tol Vanima verschwinden.

((Weg bis 11.10.))
Sima L. Séregon

Post by Sima L. Séregon »

Sima Lúthien Séregon verweilt auf Tol Vanima und versorgt die Tiere und den Wald. Sehr selten sieht man sie und wenn, kann man sie unter dem Umhang nur erahnen. Ruhig und besonnen scheint sie geworden zu sein. Neben ihr her läuft stetig ein Wolf und des Nachts kann man, wenn man genau hinhört ihn in Vanima hören.

___________-

(Ich habe mein Studium angefangen und finde absolut keine Zeit um aktiv zu spielen, was mir selbst sehr leid tut, aber RL geht vor! HOffe es geht allen gut, LG und hoffentlich bis bald, Silke)
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Dantagon can be seen amongst the shelves of the Trolls Bane library. He appears to be scanning books of law and retreats into a small closed off room so he can not be bothered.

((I'll be out of town for the weekend. Please don't burn the isle to the ground while I'm gone. >.>))
Siltaris

Thanks for the good times

Post by Siltaris »

The gravestone in the north of the island is the place of the last rest of Siltaris.

((I will take an undefined break of this game. Don't know when and if I will return))

~~~

Der Grabstein im Norden der Insel ist die letzte Ruhestätte von Siltaris.

((Ich werde eine unbestimmte Auszeit von dem Spiel nehmen. Wann und ob ich wieder komme, weiß ich noch nicht))
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Bewacht von treuen Varshikari saß Gryphius im Bett, und widmete sich seiner Schreibarbeit. Durch den langen Prozess der Genesung und den großen Blutverlust war er jedoch noch zu schwach auf den Beinen. Noch einige Zeit würde ins Land ziehen müssen, bis er wieder eigenständig würde gehen können.

((Uni geht weiter, darum muss ich ich mich erstmal auf Forenaktivitäten verlagern, und auch das mit Einschränkungen. Am WE könnte es hin und wieder klappen.))

---

Guarded by loyal Varshikari, Gryphius sat down in the bed, attending to his paperwork. Because the long process of recovery and his severe loss of blood, he still was rather weak afoot, though. Until he'd be able to walk independently again, still a long time would need to pass.

((It's back to Uni for me, so i'm forced to shift my activities to the board right now, and also that with restrictions. On WE it might work out, once in a while.))
Taron (der Schreiner)

Post by Taron (der Schreiner) »

Taron wurde dabei gesehen, wie er ein Schiff zu Festland bestieg.
Zu dem Schiffsjungen am Hafen sagte er, das er mal wieder seine Eltern besuchen wollte.

((kleine Pause für Taron))
Banduk

Post by Banduk »

Miriam Kleefeld verließ Gobaith auf einem Schiff Richtung Salkamar in Begleitung eines unbekannten Mannes und mit umfangreichem Gepäck.
Offensichtlich trat sie nicht ganz freiwillig die Reise an.

Aus gut unterrichteten Kreisen ist zu erfahren, dass Miriam Kleefeld auf Betreiben ihres Adoptivvaters Banduk Robberhauf für mindestens ein Jahr eine Schule höherer Töchter in Falmahar besuchen wird. Es soll ihr angeblich in den letzten Wochen gelungen sein, mehrmals erfolgreich die Abreise durch Verstecken zu verzögern.

((Miriam wird für längere Zeit nicht in Illarion sein))
Matron

Post by Matron »

Magnus sits in his cellar.

((break for me :p))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Ein alter Holzfäller berichtet, er habe einen Mann in einem schwarzen Umhang aus Rabenfedern gesehen, wie dieser im Schatten des Waldes verschwand. Als der alte nach dem Mann sehen wollte, war dieser wie vom Erdboden verschluckt.

((Bildschirm hat heute den Geist aufgegeben, muss auf den zum Glück schon angekündigten neuen warten))
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Es geht das Gerücht um, Calenleia habe sich aus Liebeskummer nach Vanima verkrochen und würde dort den ganzen Tag nur lesen.

((ich hab grad sooo viel Stress auf der Arbeit, das ich kaum zum spielen komme :( Total bescheuert! :( ))
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

*Richard Martins body can be seen floating down the river towards the ocean tonight. Wrapped in black cloth his face peers out lifelessly at the night sky. The golden hue of the moon and stars and the light of the torches at the four corners of it make his golden eyes shine listlessly. A rich man's wealth of weapons and armor can be seen surrounding his body. As the raft passes Trollsbane flames suddenly cover the entire raft as it makes the last bend to the sea.*

((I am Perma-Banned.))

*puts some brackets on your ooc*
Noradur
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayens shape can be seen at the harbor, she carries several bags which are all overloaded with different things. When looking back into the direction of trolls bane, the grey-blue eyes are filled with tears but her steps to the ship seem determined. Nobody knows why she's sailing away, she didn't even left a note for her man, Edward Cromwell, which is strange enough.

((I take a break from the game for a undefined time))
Anfala Atani

Post by Anfala Atani »

Man sieht Anfala am Hafen, wie sie ohne sich umzuschauen an Bord eines Schiff geht.

((Bin für drei Wochen weg - am 12.12. zurück))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Man sieht im Morgengrauen eine Gestallt auf ein Schiff gehen, ganz in Schwarz gehüllt. Die Gestallt reicht dem Kapitan ein paar Münzen und flüstert ihm etwas zu. Der Kapitän nickt nur und das Schiff legt sofort ab...

((bin bis sonntagnachmittag weg^^))
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

William was seen at the harbour, taking the ferry elsewhere.

((Back ig on 11th/12th))
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Seregon can be seen walking towards the forest with a book in his hands.

((back ig on the 13th possibly or longer.))
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Taeryon, Roghnar, Alanna and Shatarr can be seen, walking onto a huge ship that slowly drifts off the island.

((I'll be back when the Staff changed his "shit-on-the-players-attitude))

((edit: Blame Nora for me being back allready -.-*))
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

There is a rumor that Avalyon el'Hattarr, the mage rumored to be the Overlord of the Temple, opened a portal leading to an unknown place and stepping trough it, never to be seen again.

((this is goodbye. I just wanted to say I'm sorry to Nitram and Noradur, they are nice guys and I look up to them and i shouldn't have said what I did. Good bye guys.))
Asesino

Post by Asesino »

1. Duchan an Infarion has been seen swimming towards the main lands. Why he chose this insane way of transportation is unclear and many are heard mocking about the mages most probable death.

2. Grap has been seen wandering off into the forests, he seemed to have halluncinations and generally a very dangerous amount of toxic substances in his body. he kept babbling about the purple cow.

3.Sayrjads body was found under a tree in the northern forest. He was probably killed during a goblin assault.

((goodbye everyone. It was fun while it lasted. Everyone who wants to keep in touch with me: my msn adress is here.))
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Achae-goes to the forest for a few days to think and ponder frowning slightly.

Kaila-is trying to swim after Duchan but her magic is not too good and may wind up back on the shore wet and soaked in a few days.

Juliana-has gotten seriously hurt in the dragon cave and can't walk back.. she sleeps..but dreams of being found by the dreaded Avalyon and the temple.

((have been a little busy over the holidays.. will not be ig for a little))
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen can be seen strolling around Briar, sometimes even walking to the House of the Druids to study.

((Away over the holidays so i wish you guys a merry christmas and a happy new year!! And please be nice to each other here on the forum, i don't want to come back with a shocked expression when reading through the forum (new flamewars or whatsoever) again. Bye bye))
Magdha Tiefenerz

Post by Magdha Tiefenerz »

Magdha wurde gesehen, wie sie mit einer vollen Tasche in Richtung Kupferberge aufgebrochen ist.
((Ich bin dann mal weg bis 28.12.2007.))

--

Magdha was seen, how she made her way to the Copper Mountains with a full bag.
((I'm away till December, 28th 2007.))
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Dominic has apparently disappeared without a trace, but a cloaked man was last seen leaving bane with nothing, another man following him soon after. Only the other man returned.

((dom is banned for an indefinite period of time, thankyou to the gms for letting me bring his char story to a halt, for now... :wink: special thanks to estralis and naerwyn.))
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

Fianna might be seen headed north from Trollsbane into the woods alone, her sickle at her waist and a determined look in her eyes, mumbling something about sunherbs.

(( I'm taking a break until I decide if the fun outweighs the bad feelings. My apologies to the players my girls usually play with. Visit me on msn if you want. ))
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

You hear that Chester Copperpot has been limping since the battle with Shingo. He has been a little reclusive and spending more time in the mines. He has healed, but seems to be in a hurry to collect Ores.

((I will be away from my computer from Friday to Sunday....visiting Family for a late Christmas :P ))
Sagi

Post by Sagi »

Sagi Reuven was shocked to hear the news his half-brother Magisto Th'lapeto had for him, once Magisto has finally reached the island.
They were last seen sailing together westwards into the sunset.

((RL calls and no time to waste... might be back in the future though))
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

You may hear that Deuce Boarded a ship to Albar...

Something about an army and a leg...
Elsi

Post by Elsi »

Elsi Lednem tells everyone who will listen that her little boy Sam is about to be a daddy, and has asked her to come and lend a hand to the household for a time. She expects to be there for a few weeks and then return to Troll's Bane. She can be reached by dove.

((the computer with the graphics card will be going across the continent without me for about three days. I'll still be on the forums.))
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Kaila walks to the harbor and waits at the end of the peer before standing to board. Carrying nothing but her mage wand and a little copper she arrives in Tol and begins to walk into the deepest part of the forest.

Juliana walks to the golem and whispers "it is time" ... it is unclear if the golem finally overwhelms her or not.

Achae was at the Druid House when she looked up and held her hand out for the dove. Taking the parchment from it with a curious look on her face, she begins to read appearing more excited as she does whispering "maybe there is someone from my tribe after all, I must go to the Amazons at once". Leaving notes for all she knew, she quickly packs and walks to the harbor with a look of excitement on her face. "Maybe I can find out more of my past now.. maybe I will find my real last name."

((am taking some time off from the game..not sure how long..wishing all fun RPing))