spellresistant and non attackable mummies...

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Morgaine Le Fay

spellresistant and non attackable mummies...

Post by Morgaine Le Fay »

the title says it all... per coincidence i found out just now (GMT+1 07:08 am) that mummies are spell resistant and that you cannot attack them... dont know if its the same with the other monsters we have

just to let you know

[edit] now i have checked scorpions and flyers as well... same problem there...
Crosis

Post by Crosis »

You cant taget anything, but you can kill monsters with flames.
Morgaine Le Fay

i am not so sure about it... i had tried ice flame on mummies... 5 minutes later they were still attacking me

paul tried fire flames on flyers... minutes later they were still alive...
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

It seems that this happens with all monsters. Once a few days ago I tried to attack an ogre and the attacking mode was immediately switched off as soon as I activated it. Only a few seconds later it worked as usual- on the same ogre.

PS: I think they are killable with flames, but it needs a lot of them. The day when all the NPCs were acting strange we tried to kill a mummy and only succeeded after casting dozens of field spells on it. Every normal player who walked into this field would be killed immediately.
Berengar

Post by Berengar »

I can only speak for the insects near town. I wanted to attack it, didnt work, but I could lead it into an ice flame an it died.

~Berengar~
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

im not a mage and i cant target anything
Shi Long

Post by Shi Long »

It is fixed now, i made some tests and all monsters can be killed by players. It is a little bit harder then before like the no magic resistance monsters.

End of discussion i think...
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

Just few seconds ago I was battling a few skeletons, and I had the 'Attack switchs itself off' problem too with one of them.
Morgaine Le Fay

i also found out two other things... the cross isnt healing anymore and twice it happened to me that my char started attacking a monster even before i targeted it

nice little bugs ;-)
Sir Giandor

Post by Sir Giandor »

I think the monsters becoming too strong. I´m a mage and weak in defence. And now I cant defend a mummie but my parry is high.
Morgaine Le Fay

another three bugs? when somebody is moving i cannot target... or at times it doesnt show the red square though the person is targeted. also, due to some conflict this very fine day i think that skills are not dropping when you die - some person went into the otherworld and back several times (around 14 times) and could still cast ice flame and ice bolts... and last but not least... when i targeted this certain person with my wand i could not cast paralyze... but this was only for a little time - until i untargeted and targeted that person again.