The Town of Troll's Bane - Official Board

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Caelum has defeated Troll's Bane and now claims Troll's Bane for its own.

A new reform shall begin.

~W.E~
Last edited by AlexRose on Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

AlexRose wrote:((This is official. A battle was fairly fought, planned and won.))

Caelum has defeated Troll's Bane and now claims Troll's Bane for its own.

A new reform shall begin.

~W.E~
So, Caelum is claiming the land of Trolls Bane as it's own? What kind of reform is this without even an election?
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

I agree.

once the new citizen list has been made official, perhaps it would be a good idea to go ahead with the election, therefore enabling the people of trolls bane to have their say, and have a better selection of candidates as oppose to before.

~Unsigned
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

The same young boy that often serves Deuce approaches quickly and pins something to the wall with a few coins rattling in his pocket.

I would not count on an election. Now that the town has fallen it is near certain to be ruled as it was under Galthran, that being over ran with thieves, bandits, and crime. Like the violence that has taken it, it is sure to be exposed to such through its governing. I encourage all citizens that value there lives to take refuge in any of the other towns that welcome you, for in truth that is the only way to be safe during these dark and damned times that are setting in to gloom over the once polished Gem of Gobaith.

~Taliss Kazzxs
Failed protector of the once grand city of Trollsbane
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I think claiming the land for Caelum will further give to the perspective of an outside force pushing itself on the people, when I think most of those involved today do not have that as a goal. Allowing this, but denouncing others before for being from other towns would make my a hypocrite, so I say listen to the suggestion of those above.

F
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Fooser is the lizard that has been here, through thick and thin. Always fighting for the people, unfortunately, sometimes a wrong crowd sticks along. Understand his intents are always for the best, and he can bring the town to freedom!

Brer Beothach
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

A man in tinted red armor, a redish cape, and a dragon helmet that conseals his face. His eyes glare out of his helmet as he passes people in town. When he reaches the parchment he takes a knife with a dragon hilt and pins the parchment to the wall before walking out.

A city run by criminals, mad men, and greed. Anyone who is not a citizen of the town and decides to overthrow another towns goverment are consitered criminals to me. This action should be a choice by the people and not by a town which only exists by name and outcasts.

I ask that all honourable men withdrawl their name from this list of criminals. May the town soon be retaken by it's true citizens and not a false goverment.

The Red Knight
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I trust not the words of a drunk man, be it alcohol or power. In your case, it is a mixture of both.

R.K.
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

So you want a Troll's Bane which is leaded badly?

the massage is left unsigned
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Since 20 Years i am part of this town, around 5 years i was in serval goverments (Lyrenzia, Triumvirat) and in the last years after i left my official powers, i allways was around to give answers and advices at question of the leaders, which followed me.

But now, i order you, to remove my name from the list of citizens. The happen of the last days, can not be tollerated. I am not part of this "new" town.

~Lennier
Grandmaster of the Grey Rose~
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

It has happened, Silas has defected from the throne of Trollsbane, leaving the damage behind, and escaping the turbulent civil unrest that existed under his rule. It is now time for the citizens to rise up again, and help repair the damage caused, and restore Trollsbane to the prosperous town it once was.

We have stood together in these harsh times an accomplished early and peacefully our goal. I say to all of you brave citizens through Gobaith and peoples of the underground, congratulations to your new and liberated Town of Trollsbane.

All the previous town laws have been put back into effect along with the previous town guard. The list of banned persons is currently not in effect though when the next governor is chosen it will be his or her decision to reinstate them. Trollsbane is not officially at war with Caelum or any other land so if any individual attempt harm toward Caelum or its members then they are acting on there own personal vendetta and not on the will of Trollsbane.

Nominations for the next governor will begin in a dwarven week from now and only citizens of Trollsbane will be allowed to run. I am updating the citizenship list to consist of all those that where previously with the list joined with the list composed by the last temporary ruler, though excluding those citizens of Caelum. All those who are interested in joining are encouraged to voice their opinion in the election for the new governer. If you are interested in becoming a citizen or joining the town guard, please contact me. All citizens which are not already citizens of any other settlement are welcome.

~Taliss Kazzxs
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

I am seeking a reliable person that is both accepted by the people, as well as willing to give up there opportunity to govern and vote to arrange the elections and voting process. Should a Trollsbane citizen be willing to take up these responsibilities please do not offer to do so here but send me a dove. I shall await word from worthy candidates willing to take part in bringing about our fine towns next governor.

~Taliss Kazzxs
Machiavelli

Post by Machiavelli »

This town is crap. Allow me to make it better.

Vote for Grant!,
Grant Rothman
Werner von Mintraching

Post by Werner von Mintraching »

An realy angry ranger arrive at the Trollsbaneboard and fix a notice.

What did i hear??

Under these lines is an other notice glued
I declare war on Silvebrand! Taliss has ordered me to do so.

Grant Rothman
Official diplomat of Trolls Bane
Is that what the YOU call diplomatic?
What did You do you declare war to the dwarfs?

You didnt try to figure out the circumstance of the death of an important and honorable person callt Siltaris!

You didn't establish an working goverment!

You didn't secure Trolls Bane till now!

You didnt try to open diplomatic contacts to your neighbors AS I DID FOR YOU! !

I as an RANGER that iam, who not care for politics I was talking with Your neighbors in stead of declarin war!
I was talking to the Torwald to lower the agressive tone, for saving lives and just in the moment as i try to lower the waves, did YOU declare WAR! ! !
I'am who live in the Forrests, who are shurly not a smart diplomat i did YOUR job and you did nothing else as destroy it.

I hope You are pleased with Your job now and by the way, i told i will defend the civilians of Trolls and listen. I will ONLY defend Civilians the others.... i do not care any more

One last question.
Isn't enough blood spillt over Trolls?

Signed

Werner von Mintraching
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

what? It was written by Grant Rothman of course this is not true, we are trying to make peace with the dwarfs of Silverbrand. I suggest you calm, then go sit by a tree or something before you hurt yourself

~Taliss
Delorges Rugend

Post by Delorges Rugend »

Werner von Mintraching,

You were deludet.

Grant Rohtman, son of Stephen Rohtman, is not the diplomat of Trolls Bane. He is nothing.

You can't take his words for true. Nobody takes him and that what he does or says serious.

Delorges Rugend
Werner von Mintraching

I'am deludet?

So tell me whise man...

What exactly did You do to figure out who killed Siltaris and to punish em?

Did you got who was the murder?
Did you punish them?

When and who of the other towns did you contact to make diplomatic contacts?

What exactly did you do to secure Trolls Bane?

Why didn't You take Grand Rothman in jail for his try to provocate an war?

Signed

Werner von Mintraching
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Yes, you were deluted, because you believed that Grant Rohtman would be a diplomat of Trolls Bane.

I just cleared up that he isn't a diplomat of Trolls Bane.
And why are you asking me this questions? I have nothing to do with the trouble in Troll's Bane.

I just would give you right informations about Grant Rohtman.

Delorges Rugend
Werner von Mintraching

Now You are deludet,

my ask is adresst to every one who want to lead Trolls Bane.
I'am asking this questions because the questions are still open.

signed

Werner von Mintraching
Machiavelli

Post by Machiavelli »

Yeah right, Taliss. I have the doves to prove that you named me a diplomat and that you told me to declare war on Troll's Bane. The war declaration is valid. Allow a Rothman to take over Silverbrand once more.

Grant Rothman
Murderer of Small Dwarven Children
Pisser on the Throne of Silverbrand
Killed former King Thurbert in the Shrine of Imorom
Dwarves killed by my fabled sword: To many to count

Oh and also..Diplomat of Troll's Bane
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Post by Hamlet of Greenbriar »

Bekanntmachung! Kopfgeld

Greenbriar setzt ein Kopfgeld in Höhe von 50 Silber auf Lonfurd Brodem aus.

Volk: Mensch
Name: Lonfurd Brodem
Aussehen: 82433****

Die Person die Lonfurd Brodem in das Gefängnis von Greenbriar bringt erhält das Kopfgeld

Lonfurd Brodem wurde bis zum 23. Zahas im Jahre 23 aus Greenbriar verbannt, dieses Urteil sprach der Großmeister Lennier von der Grauen Rose in der Gerichtsverhandlung.. ((Urteil im alten Forum, Hier das Neue))
Augenzeugen haben Lonfurd Brodem öfters in Greenbriar gesehen in der Zeit der Verbannung, so mit ist er schuldig sich nicht an das Urteil zu halten und muss seiner gerechten Strafe zugeführt werden.

Gewährt Lonfurd Brodem keine Unterkunft und bietet ihm kein Schutz, er ist ein Verbrecher und muss bestraft werden.

Helft mit Gobiath sicherer zu machen und kassiert 50 Silber Belohnung für diesen Mann

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcement! Head Money

Greenbriar set a Head Money of 50 Silver for Lonfurd Brodem.

Volk: Human
Name: Lonfurd Brodem
Looks: 82433****

The Person that bring Lonfurd Brodem to the Jail of Greenbriar will get the head money

Lonfurd is banned till the 23. Zahas in the year 23, this judgment spoke the Grandmaster Lennier of the Grey Rose at the hearing.

Eyewitness have seen Lonfurd Brodem in the time of the banned in Greenbriar and is guilty the disrespect of the judgment

Lonfurd Brodem vapour does not grant any accommodation and does not protect him, he is a criminal and must be brought to his just punishment

Help Gobiath to make it saver and collected the 50 Silver head money for this guy

gez.
Amras Telemnar
~Bürgermeister von Greenbriar
~Mayor of Greenbriar
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

Lonfurd geht zum Brett und reißt den obigen Zettel ab.

Überall können diese Mitglieder des ausgestorbenen Weilers Greenbriar ihre Lügen verbreiten, aber nicht hier.

Er hängt ein neues, sauberes Stück Pergament auf:

Werte Mitbürger. Ich weise darauf hin dass ich mich keines Verbrechens schuldig gemacht habe und weiterhin der ehrenwerten Stadtwache von Trolls Bane angehöre.
Diese Pergamente, welche an verschiedensten Stellen Gobiaths aushängen sollen wohl davon ablenken, dass ich von einer Bürgerin aus diesem Weiler im Schlafe angegriffen und verletzt wurde.
Hiermit erkläre ich nochmals: Ich war nicht in Greenbriar zu Gegend und werde dies auch nicht sein. solange ich dort als ausgestoßen gelte.
Das Schreiben des Bürgermeisters ist eine reine Lügenschrift.

Ich bitte den Verantwortlichen des verlassenen Weilers Greenbriar sich umgehend bei mir zu melden um etwaige Mißverständnisse aus der Welt zu räumen. Ich bin jederzeit bereit eure Entschuldiging anzunehmen.

~Lonfurd Brodem
Stadtwache Trolls Banes

Dear citizens of Trolls Bane.

I never was in Greenbriar during my baning and I wont go there during this ban period.
One citizen of Greenbriar offered me to take my depot
-key and bring my stuff from there to Bane, but I denied, because I dont need my stuff from there at the moment.
I am not sure why this man from briar tells such lies, but I think it is because of lady Gumblin, who attacked me during I slept and who is banned from Trolls Bane.

I want the mayor of Greenbriar to contact me, for clearing up all these missunderstandings.
I will forgive him for his failers, if he appologizes.

~Lonfurd Brodem
Townguard of Trolls Bane
Nordmark

Post by Nordmark »

Declaration

I declare war on Silvebrand!
let it be known, that, should this become true, we, the warriors of Nordmark will stand by the side of our dwarven friends.

Tjalf Kormson
Jarl of the Dragonclan
Co Leader of the Nordmark
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

well let it be known I do not give a damn who you side with, because its not true.

~Taliss
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

Lamar wrote: ~Lonfurd Brodem
Townguard of Trolls Bane
mmh is this title so correct of Lonfurd?

i think he is suspension from the guard

~unsince~
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

dear taliss,

i remember a lizard, that attacked me, in the nordmark - just by accident...

if the threat, to attack silberbrand is not true, our statement does no harm.
and if you don't give a damn, it seems, that you are less interested in your towns fate, than we are.

Tjalf Kormson
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

If we have no intentions of declaring war on Silverbrand then there is no reason I should show interest in who a supposedly neutral people side with.

~Taliss
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

Shut up Taliss, you are a complete dumb bastard.

~Kalius Rosco
Rosendil

Post by Rosendil »

In dicken Letter steht geschrieben:

Was für ein lächerliches Ansinnen wegen Lonfurd, der nur weil er angeblich in Green Briar gesehen wurde, trotz Verbannung, so einen Aufwand zu betreiben.

Die Mörder von Siltaris sind immer noch auf freiem Fuß und treiben sich unbescholten auf ganz Gobiath herum!

Der Mord von Siltaris war ein abscheuliches Verbrechen.
Das Verletzen einer Verbannung ist nichts dagegen!

Kümmert Euch um die wirklichen Verbrechen und zeigt das Ihr wirkliches Unrecht bekämpfen wollt!

Rosendil
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

I leave

The new Governor will be chosen soon and I will hope he leads this land well. Trollsbane has welcomed me since I arrived to this isle years ago. I have attempted to aid it and pay back what it has done for me, at times I have done this well and at other times I have indeed failed. I now leave Trollsbane in the hands of its people. May they do right in choosing there new leader.

Farewells Trollsbane,

~Taliss