Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

The ban on Deuce is not lifted.

His crimes in past and apparently in present were too much. One good action is not enough to lift the ban.

The sole fact that deuce entered the town again, even when he was banned, is a crime.

Therefore Deuce shall remain banned.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

A young lad approaches the board and looks around cauitiously before attaching a note on it. He then quickly runs away with the sound of loose coins clanging together in his clothing.

Verywell Siltaris if this is how it must be then so be it. Though i find certain lacking in your judgement (as many other things), for you condemn one man, that on the occasion prevented a mindless elf's attacks on the townsfolk, where as you still trust to employ the 'former' nutcase Richard Martins, a man who has commited such actions worse than i, he who was unable as your townguard that eve.. dont get me wrong for i have no quarrel with this man, though i am not astonished, as ninety percent of your guards have the brain of a boar and the patience of a child - a trend which you see fit.. then i suggest in this case the apple never could fall far from the tree.

Still I would have expected that someone in your 'position', however undeserving you may be to it, would understand the rights of the people, as never was i given any, or even a trial for that matter. But that matters not now, just another criminal to wash your hands with, well let me tell you i am not one to give up so easy.

~Frederic Deuce Gretchen
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

*Taliss approaches the wall and again, notices the previous parchment. He then tears it down and tosses it away, as though common trash, hardly worth paying heed to. A new parchment is pinned upon the wall*

I find it an honor, to have been given the chance to lead this guard, with the current absence of our captain. For several years now, the town of Trollsbane has welcomed me and now I have the opportunity to give back my dedication towards strengthening its much needed protection.

What I believe this guard lacks most, is the sense of brotherhood. For some time now, we have been scattered and asocial. In fact, there are some of us, that do not even know the faces of our brothers in arms. To fix this, I plan to arrange a meeting, possibly on a regular basis, that we all may meet and communicate for the better happenings of the town. This would allow us, to not only come to know one another, but to also pass out equipment, present ideas, plan training, meet with our governor, and other such matters.

Anyone that has been looking around the city recently, would realize, that our numbers are low. I ask all, who consider themselves with the town guard, to contact me as soon as possible, so that I may know who is gone from the isle and who is still with us. It is time for us to invest in new recruits. Also, having already spoken with a few that consider joining us, I believe it very soon, that we will have many new faces amongst us. I ask, that all of our guards that have been with for some time, to keep an eye over our new recruits and help guide them in there earlier duties.

Training is now a dire matter, as we believe that hard times are in the near future. Those of the guard have full access to training and those that take part in this entitlement, will not find themselves disappointed, as I shall use my combat experience to teach you all to the best of my ability.

I will also mention, that this wall is here for a purpose and shall no longer collect the rubbish, that some have felt they could post here, in the past. If this is done, the trash shall be removed and never be seen.

Should any of the guard members seek to arrange a training session, or any citizen be interested in joining us, feel free to send me a dove, as I am not a difficult Lizard to contact.

~Taliss Kazzxs Lieutenant of the Town Guard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Taliss erscheint am Stadtbrett und sein Blick huscht erneut über die vorherige Nachricht. Er reisst sie ab und wirft sie wie ein gewöhnliches Stück Müll weg, dem man nur schwerlich Beachtung schenken sollte. Er heftet eine neue Nachricht an:*

Es ist mir eine Ehre, die Chance erhalten zu haben, diese Wache, deren Kapitän derzeit abwesend ist, zu leiten.Für einige Jahre schon, hat mich die Stadt Trollsbane in ihren Mauern willkommen geheißen und nun endlich, habe ich die Möglichkeit, durch die Verstärkung ihres so sehr benötigten Schutzes etwas zurückzugeben.

Ich denke das, was der Stadtwache am meisten fehlt, ist das Gefühl der Brüderlichkeit. Wir gingen nun schon für einige Zeit getrennte Wege und pflegten nur wenig Kontakt zueinander. Auch wenn es unglaublich erscheint, so gibt es doch einige unter uns, die das Gesicht eines Mitstreites im Kampfe nicht erkennen würden. Um dies zu ändern, habe ich vor, ein Treffen zu arrangieren (möglicherweise regelmäßig), um über eine bessere Zukunft für die Stadt zu sprechen. Das würde uns nicht nur emöglichen uns endlich kennen zu lernen, sondern auch, Ausrüstung auszuteilen, Ideen vorzubringen, Übungen zu planen, unsere Statthalterin zu treffen und vieles mehr.

Jeder, der sich in letzter Zeit einmal in der Stadt umgesehen hat, hat bemerkt, dass unsere Zahlen gering sind. Ich bitte alle, die irgendwie zur Stadtwache gehören, sich möglichst bald bei mir zu melden, damit ich weiß, wer möglicherweise die Insel verlassen hat und wer immernoch unter uns lebt. Es ist die Zeit gekommen, in neue Rekruten zu investieren. Ich habe bereits mit einigen gesprochen, die uns gerne beitreten möchten und bin guter Hoffnung, schon bald einige neue Gesichter unter uns begrüßen zu können. Ich bitte all unsere alt eingesessenen Wachen, ein Auge auf die Rekruten zu werfen, sie anzuleiten und sie zu unterstützen.

Die Stärkung unserer Truppen ist nun das wichtigste, da wir damit rechnen, dass in naher Zukunft harte Zeiten auf uns zukommen. Diejenigen, die Zugang zu unseren Übungen haben und daran teilnehmen werden nicht enttäuscht sein. Ich werde all meine Erfahrung, all mein Wissen darauf verwenden, um euch zu unterrichten.

Auch möchte ich jeden wissen lassen, dass dieses Brett nicht länger als Sammelbecken für Müll dienen, sondern seinem eigentlichen Zweck folgen soll. Jeglicher Schrott, der hier angeheftet wird, wird unverzüglich entfernt werden.

Sollte irgend ein Mitglied der Wache den Wunsch verspüren, ein Training abzuhalten, oder irgend ein Bürger der Stadtwache beitreten wollen, so möge mir derjenige bitte eine Taube schicken. Ich bin keine Echse, mit der zu sprechen, erschwerlich sein sollte.

~Taliss Kazzxs Lieutenant der Stadtwache
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Hello,

The orc Gort is a good and long-time friend of myself. The only issue lately is that he's been trying to kill me for quite some time. As you may presume, this is a bit problematic for myself and possibly other bystanders. I request Gort to follow the way of peace, or else another complaint will have to be made.

Fooser
Distressed Citizen
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

If he strikes you in town only tell me and I shall take care of it.

~Taliss Kazzxs Lieutenant of the Guard
Last edited by Taliss Kazzxs on Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Arnok Marshun has joined our ranks and is now a recruit of the Town Guard. He shall be observed as well as trained to learn the ways of the guard. Wish him well in his duties.

Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

A brave young Orc named Ghob has joined our ranks and is now a recruit of the Town Guard. He shall be observed as well as trained to learn the ways of the guard. Wish him well in his duties.

Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Piggy has joined the guard and serves as a recruit. I wish all of the guard to keep an eye over him and help teach him the ways of the guard. Please all welcome him.

Last edited by Taliss Kazzxs on Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Guards

Please welcome Gildon De Vymont to the guard.

Due to Gildon's previous services to the town, and experience in combat he will bypass recruit level and is a fully fledged member of the guard.

~Taliss Kazzxs lieutenant of the Guard
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

So can guards join now without revealing their real names? This seems scandelous to me.

Skaalib
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Skaalib this wall is not for questions it is to be used for the protection of the town, if you have a question reguarding the guard then please have it done through dove.

The answer to your question is no.

~Taliss
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Skaalib,

Of course they are not, because "The Town Guard" is "not an organisation considered official by it's own people, so far it's only a great dream. In the legal sense, it would be the same as member of the miner's guild regularly molesting and harassing the citizens of the town at will". I'm sure that at least fifty percent of the so-called new guardsmen are nothing but side personalities of the old guardsmen, with the impeccable ability to be paid for doing no work.

I eagerly await for the recruitment of the mysterious and elusive Kaliss Tazzxs (40s a Month) for our new Guard.

Sincerely
Edward Cromwell
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Edward Cromwell is to be arrested on sight.

nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Taliss Kazzxs is to be mocked on sight.

~Dominic Fisher
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Taliss Kazzxs approaches the wall and removes the previous parchment.
Piggy

Post by Piggy »

((OOC))

So can guards join now without revealing their real names? This seems scandelous to me.
mixing OOC and IC, aren't you?
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

William Elderberry reproduces Dominic's note (having been present when it was originally put up) and puts it back up.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

This parchment has been removed.
Last edited by Skaalib Drurr on Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

The following persons are banned for their lifetime from Troll's Bane territory. They committed crime by extorting the government and by rebellion against the government:

- William Elderberry
- Fooser
- Brer Beothach
- Dominc Fisher

Edward Cromwell has been released of Jail after he was put in there due to disrespect of authority.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

This seems to me to make a mockery of due legal process. My vote is now firmly with Edward Cromwell for governor.

Skaalib Drurr
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Luckily the bans will be lifted once the new person comes into effect. Oh, and I knew you were godless!

Brer Be-...
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Is it disrespect of authority to now say would anyone in their right mind vote for this government? Or to say that I believe Cromwell's imprisonment and indeed the lifetime banning of these people is a grave error, which will almost certainly result in the loss of this election?

Skaalib
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

The banned people locked themselves in the library. There, they set up illusions of fire around the balcony and shouted all day long to let Cromwell free and insulted the town and the government.

I told them that Cromwell will be released tomorrow, since this was his penalty. Nevertheless, the banned people threatened to set the library on fire when we won't let cromwell free promptly.
To safe the town we followed their wish by explaining what consequences their actions would have.

For these actions, Elderberry, Fooser, Brer Beothach and Dominic Fisher are banned from town for all times.

~Siltaris~
Governor of Troll's Bane
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Greetings, Fellow Citizens

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude towards the afromentioned four people. Even though, their protest was completely spontaneous I must admit that it was citizen disobedience and not the righteousness of the town administration that got me rightfully released.

I was arrested by taliss on the street, for wrecking the election, defamation and disrespect of the authority. Taliss also threatened to lock me away without telling anyone and to murder me in cold blood while I was under his custody inside the jail. Needless to mention, that he assaulted and brutalised me while we were waiting for Siltaris. He became tame as soon as Siltaris came in, but she proceeded to accuse me for kidnapping Magnus, planning for an armed rebellion against the town rulers and belonging to a cult. Naturally, she had no proof or even anything remotely linking me to any such behaviour. No response was given for my demands for proof. I was told that a trial would take place within the next few days. A long time citizen was just walked over like that.

The following day, I was told that the charges were changed to disrespecting the authority. At no point I was told the lenght of my sentence. She interrogated me and tried to somehow prove the previous accusations true by drawing vague links between myself, Elderberry and Dominic Fisher, whom I heard were instantly villified and branded as cultists and worse. Apparently, in her "just" mind, I was guilty by associating with people who she accused for similiar crimes, without any proof. I would not be surprised if the proof necessary for suspecting Fisher and Elderberry was their association with me. Complete bollocks.

After I was released from Jail due to the courageous efforts of Citizen Fooser and the others, Taliss drew his blades at me while I was seated and drinking wine without any provocation whatsoever. Siltaris and Taliss proceeded to tell me that I was banned from the town forever, and that I no logers was welcome in my home. I told them bollocks.

I will participate the elections and live my life like I used to. My woman lives here and this is my home, despite the many faults of the town. If this is something I will be jailed for again, I trust that you good people will rid the town of the menace that the disastrous trio has become.

Today it was I, tomorrow it might be you

Sincerely
E. Cromwell

Wrongfully imprisoned.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

I would like to say that if indeed Edward Cromwell is truly banned, that I will nominate myself in this election to stand in his place.

Skaalib
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Citizens of Troll's Bane,

I have been called many things in the past.. fool and such, even today.. but there was much slander about. This started when a friend of mine tried to kill me, having been told by Taliss that I was a cultist. I was also.. "informally interrogated" by Siltaris, where she insinuated I associated with Deuce and Dain Laiden and the like. Edward was accused of many crimes which he did not commit.

Dominic was jailed for shouting "Free Cromwell" a few times. I joined Fooser and Brer, and we locked ourselves on the balcony with a large rock, which I put illusions round to attract a bit of attention. It could have caused no harm, and in fact cured a few colds.

Your Governess made a promise to us. She promised that when the stone would disappear, Edward would be released and we would not be imprisoned, nor banned, on the five. This was a blaitant lie, eventually we had to get out by force. Noone was hurt; Taliss was blown back by a wind spell from away from the door, where he planned to kill us or arrest us. We managed to escape. Justice be heard!

Do you wish to reelect this woman, who would lie upon the names of the Gods, pin crimes on people and spread slander? That is your choice. But Cromwell is safe now. Vote Cromwell, a fair person, a competent person. He is the future of Troll's Bane, not the liars of Troll's Bane.

Justice for all,

~W.E~
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

A small hand is seen pinning up the note carefully.
Executor

Post by Executor »

*Cuthalion walks up to the board and pins up the following note*

The above one

*Cuthalion quickly runs away from the board*
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

These people do not believe in their pitiful gods. Disgusting.

~Retlak
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

Trying to blackmail the government of a town is not the brightest idea. So if you can't wait just a day for the town's jurisdiction, go back to "Caelum", fellows...

unsigned