Druiden des Waldes / The Druids of the Forest

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Werter Glenroy Regnan,

Bitte macht euch mit dem Kodex der Druiden des Waldes vertraut.
Wenn ihr ihm zu stimmt, sendet einem Mitglied des Hohen Rates, zum Beispiel mir, eine Taube in welcher ihr um ein Treffen betet und einen Termin vorschlagt. ((Sobald der Server wieder geht))
Llama

Post by Llama »

Sir or Madam

I have browsed through the documents here with great interest, and I wish to consider joining the druids of the forest. I am one of those people who strives to gather as much information as possible. Mr Harbes recently helped to clean up a head injury I had taken, and I wish to be able to help others with their own problems, where it is possible. I had some anatomy studies when i was younger, though I don't remember much.

I am sorry I can't sign my name, but I don't remember it, and I have yet met nobody who has called me by it.

~I'm sorry~
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Dear 'I don't know my name'

Sorry, I don't know how to call you.

You can read ou codex (( http://meileih.me.funpic.de/forumdruids ... ic.php?t=6 )) to get a better impression about us.
I know you and I think you would be a great apprentice. In the normal case, one of the native new language speaker would take you as his apprentice, so one of them should contact you.

Merung Harbes
Llama

Post by Llama »

Dear Master Harbes

I have read your codex with much interest, and I agree with the druid's outlook on life, and the respect it deserves.

Since nobody seems to remember my name, I suppose I may choose one anew, you may call me Haedrian

My thanks for everything

~Haedrian~
gerhard

Post by gerhard »

Sehr geehrte Druiden,
ich habe mal eine Frage.
Im Kodex der Druiden steht indirekt, dass die Natur sich selbst nicht schützen kann. Ist das so gedacht? Wenn ja, dann frage ich mich wieso es Sandstürme und all das gibt. Das soll jetzt nicht respektlos oder so wirken, aber mich interessiert das einfach.

-Glenroy Regnan-

Entschuldigt ich habe eine Änderung vorgenommen
Last edited by gerhard on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Glenroy Regnan,

Euere Frage ist sowie irh sie gestellt habt nicht zu verstehen.
Ich nehme an da fehlt ein Wort.
Und somit solltet ihr mir eine Taube zu kommen lassen, in dem ihr eure Frage erneut und vorallem verständlich stellt.

Merung Harbes
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:Dear Master Harbes

I have read your codex with much interest, and I agree with the druid's outlook on life, and the respect it deserves.

Since nobody seems to remember my name, I suppose I may choose one anew, you may call me Haedrian

My thanks for everything

~Haedrian~
Dear Haedrian,

I would like to meet with you when we can arrange it, I will send you a dove.

Achae Eanstray
Druid of the Forest
Sima L. Séregon

Post by Sima L. Séregon »

Mit Bedauern teile ich mit, dass ich, Sima Lúthien Séregon nicht länger Mitglied der Druiden des Waldes bin. Ich bin freiwillig und aus persönlichen Gründen zurückgetreten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With regret I herewith announce that I'm Sima Lùthien Séregon not any longer member of the Druids of the Forrest. I'm freely receded for personal reasons.

~ Sima Lúthien Séregon ~
Druid and Medico
Ex-Member of the High Circle of the Druids of the Forrest and the circle itselfs
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

A halfling carrying a parchment she found on the door of the hospital quickly pins it to the guild board and walks away. The potions she bought make a clanging sound in her bag.

Please take this to the Guild Board for me, I have included some copper here for your trouble.

Dear Druid Apprentices,

I will not be holding class today but hope I will be able to meet you soon ((Thursday possibly 9P GMT? )), I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Achae Eanstray,
Druid of the Forest

Apprearing very pale and wan, Achae pins the note with the copper to the door and slowly walks up the stairs. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she drinks some tea from a goblet before climbing in the bed going to sleep quickly.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Ashayen ist ab sofort Schülerin bei den Druiden des Waldes. Ich werde sie selbst ausbilden.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ashayen is with immediate effect Apprentice by the Druids of the Forest. I will teach her.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Druiden,
Ich benötige euer Wissen um die Kreaturen von illarion, heute erschien ein verwirrter Beholder in Greenbriar.
Er war ausser sich und sagte etwas von einer unaussprechlichen Kreatur,, die ihn quälte, ihn mit seinen dunklen Taten und Gedanken fast in den Wahnsinn trieb, nur nach dem Vesprechen seinen Körper und Geist zu erlösen, sagte er uns schliesslich den Namen " Tomrid the Gorf", allerdings ist mir so eine Kreatur nicht bekannt, Ich hoffe die Druiden können uns bei diesem Rätsel helfen.

~Pellandria~
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Seid gegrüßt Pellandria,

auf Euren Wunsch hin werde ich unsere alten Archive aufsuchen.
Sollte ich etwas finden werdet ihr Bescheid erhalten.

Allerdings ist mir ein Wesen dieser Art nicht bekannt.

Ushara mit Euch

Yridia Anar
Druid/ Medico
Führerin der Druiden
:)

Post by :) »

Cebastian wearily muscled his way through the blowy blizzard, both arms firmly crossed onto his chest, and head gazing downwards to shield his eyes from the razor-sharp flakes.

Once on place, he reached into his belt pouch slowly and pulled out a parchment, which he was quick to pin near the others, hoping it'd be read.

My brothers,
Long have I yearned to help
my fellow mortals, and the art
of druidism must be the most
honorable one. If you may
welcome me amongst you as
a mere disciple, I have ache
to join the circle. I might not
have enough to pay for the
apprenticing, but what I lack
in coins, I redeem in benignity.
Hopefully you will consider to
adopt my errant soul.

~The one named Cebastian
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Cebastian ist ab sofort Schülerin bei den Druiden des Waldes. Ich werde ihn selbst ausbilden.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cebastian is with immediate effect Apprentice by the Druids of the Forest. I will teach him by myself.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

With a smile on her face, she walks to the board and nails up a notice. Appearing different them some of the others, with only the finest of parchment and the handwriting very precise...

The Druids of the Forest would like to welcome their newest member to the Circle, welcome Haedrian and congratulations.

Achae Eanstray
Druid of the Forest
High Circle
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae places a note on the board quickly, the handwriting still very neat, but the note torn as if in a slight hurry

I have a donation to the Druids from Magnus at Trolls Bane now but will try to get to the Druid house as soon as possible. The exact contents will be posted on our board there. Any Druid needing some, please contact me.

Achae Eanstray
Druid of the Forest

Taking quite a while, she finally places all in safe places inside her depot, then cleaning her hands she nods to herself

This will be good for the Druids to help others with.

Standing straighter as she looks at the contents, a chuckle may be heard

Now, if we can only talk Magnus into coming back.
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Greetings and salutations. I, Simeon Parvus would find an honor to be accepted into your ranks. Please, consider my application.

Respectfuly,
- Simeon Pravus
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Grim wrote:Greetings and salutations. I, Simeon Parvus would find an honor to be accepted into your ranks. Please, consider my application.

Respectfuly,
- Simeon Pravus
I have sent a dove to you.

Sincerely,
Achae Eanstray
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae hurriedly places a note on the board, but a smile is on her face

I would like to welcome Simeon Pravus as a new Druid apprentice.

Achae Eanstray
Druid of the Forest
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae again walks to the board and places another parchment, the smile on her face apparent as she whispers "We are so lucky to have such dedicated people"

Fianna Heneghan, formerly Druid apprentice, has passed her test and is now officially a Druid. Welcome Fianna!

Achae Eanstray
Druid of the Forest
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

((OOC:

Everyone who is a member of the Druids of the Forest has to check the forum, especially the general forum. There is a post about activity and it's important that you post there.
And with everyone I mean not just the druids, but the students also. A student should have access to the general part of the forum, if not contact the druid who teaches you, and he will post your name by the activity stuff. And then you should take care to get access!
Oh..I'm talking about the forum of the druids of course.))
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Azuros

Post by Azuros »

A discussion regarding the hospital in Trollsbane is needed, if everyone could please leave their thoughts on our private walls, many thanks would be granted.

Azuros Tjime
Druid of the Forest
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Please ALL Druids and Apprentices looking to the private Walls, Thank you

Ushara bless you all

Yridia Anar
Leader by the Druids of the Forest
Druid and Medico

http://meileih.me.funpic.de/forumdruids ... .php?t=107

http://meileih.me.funpic.de/forumdruids ... ?p=768#768
Elsi

Post by Elsi »

((an envelope slid under the door of the druid house in the woods, it's written in an uncertain, slightly childish hand))

Druids,

I have been collecting herbs for a while now. I know where to find all sorts of interesting flowers and berries and mushrooms. I don't know what they're good for and how they're used.

I would really like to learn this, if you would like to teach me.

Thank you.

~Buddil Silvers
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae opens the door to the Druid house bringing in a little snow from her feet and looks to the ground bending over to pick up the envelope trying to keep it dry. A little dampness is on the edge apparently from melted snow and when opened, try as she could, she could not seem to read all the words. Calling a dove she attaches a quick note and sends it on it's way.
Are you saying you desire to be a Druid? If so, you can send me a dove ((PM)).

Achae Eanstray
geniios

Druids

Post by geniios »

Fluttering laboriously in by the window she shakes the snowflake from her head. She pins a wee wisp of a note on the board and spits upon it a wad of fairy dust. "just to make it stick":

Dear sweet druids of the forest, it is my desire to learn how to use the fruit and herb of our woodland to the benefit of all fair creature in the land. If you have room for me in the teaching school, I would be so honored to be counted among you.

Signed ~ Chi Ormithiano ~ faerie of the forest
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Buddil Silvers has been accepted as a Druid apprentice, welcome!

Chi Ormithiano, I have sent a dove.

All students and prospective students of the new language, please read the codex (( http://meileih.me.funpic.de/forumdruids ... ic.php?t=6 )) , then arrange a time for us to meet.
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

*ein Pergament mit sauberer Schrift darauf ist an die Türe angeheftet worden*

Ich grüße Euch werte Mitglieder der Drudien des Waldes

mein Name ist Calando, ein Elf auf Reisen und auf der Suche nach einem Studium.

Ich würde mich gern mit Merung Harbes treffen um mit ihm zu sprechen, ich wurde im Auftrag von Meister Djironnyma zu ihm geschickt.

Sendet mir doch bitte ein Taube um ein Treffen zu arragnieren

Mögen die Götter Euch segenen

gez.
Clando
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Ein kleiner Vogel erhebt sich beim Druidenhaus in die Lüfte, wer weiß wem er eine Nachricht bringt?