Lich-Quest and involuntary break (Updated)

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Thorvald

Lich-Quest and involuntary break (Updated)

Post by Thorvald »

Ich nehme den meisten Spielern ist meine derzeitige Abwesenheit und der plötzliche Stop meines Lich-Quests nicht entgegangen.

Auf Grund von höherer Gewalt (auch genannt: Gewitter) bin ich derzeit ohne Internet und da ich demnächst umziehe, werde ich es auch die nächsten Wochen nicht sein. (abhängig davon wie schnell die Telekom arbeitet, sobald ich erstmal umgezogen bin).
Das heißt, dass ich fürs erste nicht dazu kommen werde euch Spieler in Illarion mit meinen Quests zu ärgern.

Was das Lich-Quest betrifft: Ich werd Berge in Bewegung setzen damit ich dieses Wochenende es online schaffe um das Quest zu beenden. Samstag, versteht sich.

Macht euch allerdings keine Sorgen: während meiner Abwesenheit werden Naerwyn und Lianis euch sicher gut unterhalten. ;)

Wünscht mir, dass ich bald wieder voll und ganz zurück sein werde!

Euer Thorvald

I assume the most players noticed my current absence and the sudden stop of my Lich-Quest.

Due to force majeure (also called: Lightenings) I'm without internet and since I'm going to move soon, I will stay without internet for the next weeks. (Depends on how fast the Telekom works, once I moved)
That means that I won't be able to bother you players in Illarion with my quests.

Concerning the Lich Quest: I will move mountains so I can be online this weekend somehow to end the quest finally. Saturday, of course.

But don't be worried: while I'm away Naerwyn and Lianis will entertain you very well ;)

Wish me good luck that I will be back fully soon again!

Yours,
Thorvald
Last edited by Thorvald on Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grant

Post by Grant »

No. Just leave already.

btw: Good luck. I hope nothing bad happens cause your a good gm with a big heart.
Last edited by Grant on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

(Damn, annoying boy got to the first post)

Good luck, Thorvald! Hurry back!

*Wonders if she should fear Naerwyn and Lianis.*
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Yes.. Hurry ! Illarion needs you :) .. and all should work fine for you !
Last edited by Alytys Lamar on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grant

Post by Grant »

(Damn, midget weirdo that plays a noobish man which is a girl got the second post.)

I edited my first post. I was kiddings Thorvaldy.

You saw it coming.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Thorvald is a quester, not a gm :P
Thorvald

Post by Thorvald »

AlexRose wrote:Thorvald is a quester, not a gm :P
Have you read that word below my forum name yet?
*points*

You should update your information sometimes. ;)
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

:O

O rly?
Naerwyn

Post by Naerwyn »

Thorvald, I love how you use the word "entertain" to give the players a sense of security ;) Best of luck, though, and come back soon!

You guys wont see too much as far as announced quests from me for the next few weeks, as my schedule is very uncertain lately. Look out for strange characters and happenings, especially if you are alone while ingame ;)
Matron

Post by Matron »

Naerwyn wrote:Look out for strange characters and happenings, especially if you are alone while ingame ;)
*hops up and down* :)
Dariya

Re: Lich-Quest and involuntary break

Post by Dariya »

Thorvald wrote: ... (abhängig davon wie schnell die Telekom arbeitet, sobald ich erstmal umgezogen bin).
.... autsch, das kann dauern.

Ich drück die Daumen :wink:
Tinuva Geogroda
Location: A Tree In The Northern Forest, Oh Noes, The Northern Forest Is Mine Now!! Mwhahaha...

Post by Tinuva Geogroda »

Naerwyn wrote: Look out for strange characters and happenings, especially if you are alone while ingame ;)
I'm always alone In Game, well, mostly with a bunch of rabbits around me to entertain me D:
Thorvald

Post by Thorvald »

Hrm. My main protagonist doesn't seem to be available today... :?

As soon as the quest will continue .. I will announce it in the questplanner.
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

You're back! Naerwyn and Lianis beat us while you were gone. =(
Thorvald

Post by Thorvald »

Aegohl wrote:You're back! Naerwyn and Lianis beat us while you were gone. =(
I'm not back ;)

I wasn't even gone properly, haha
Thorvald

Post by Thorvald »

*Update*

Well everyone ....

Due to job troubles I weren't only able to move, but also had to find myself a new one. ;)

Thank the gods, I got a new job even, with just one disadvantage (or advantage, depends on the point of view): In two days I'm moving to ireland.

So I'm even less able to tell you when I will be finally and fully back again. (Til I get an apartment, til my pc arrives, til I have internet some weeks will pass by for sure.) So Illarion still has to live without my quests and also without my playerchars for a while. And since it would be weird to write a seperate post for my playerchars for the same reason, I will just put it here. It's not like 80% of you guys wouldn't know already :P

Have a good time everybody,

Thorvald
aka Jen

PO Gwendolin Cad'ell, Bailey Thunnigan, Nayeli Redwood aaand others.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Thorvald wrote:*Update*

Well everyone ....

Due to job troubles I weren't only able to move, but also had to find myself a new one. ;)

Thank the gods, I got a new job even, with just one disadvantage (or advantage, depends on the point of view): In two days I'm moving to ireland.

So I'm even less able to tell you when I will be finally and fully back again. (Til I get an apartment, til my pc arrives, til I have internet some weeks will pass by for sure.) So Illarion still has to live without my quests and also without my playerchars for a while. And since it would be weird to write a seperate post for my playerchars for the same reason, I will just put it here. It's not like 80% of you guys wouldn't know already :P

Have a good time everybody,

Thorvald
aka Jen

PO Gwendolin Cad'ell, Bailey Thunnigan, Nayeli Redwood aaand others.
Peace out homes, hope you come back soon ;)