Thank you

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

HolyKnight

Thank you

Post by HolyKnight »

After the ashes settle from the flaming, and the whining stops, and you come to your senses post your thanks here. Even with some bugs, I can tell this new system is already far better than the previous one. My wrist no longer hurts, I can RP as I work, feels more like I am making something then conjuring it up in one click, there are new and inventive gadgets I can make, and above all there are more people IG on a weekday :D . I hope this brings more people to illa and gives people less to @$(*#*$ about. So I dont know if it is the first but I think it is the first official THANKS!! to all Devs, gms, even mods (i guess), and whoever else spilled sweat into making the system. I hate that the first wave of reaction was agianst the item wipe. But the system is to me atleast INCREDIBLE. So thank you for your hard work.
Last edited by HolyKnight on Wed May 09, 2007 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

I want to say THANK YOU as well!

YOU all did a great job... also in finding the bugs......

THANKS A LOT!

CAL
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

We, or me at least, has never whined about the new craftsystem, just about the item wipe ;).

but yes, until now the craft system makes a great look for me. i think just the food loss while chopping trees should be halfed. but everything else looks fine.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Indeed, its time to thank the Devs and everyone AGAIN, because they still make awesome work and allready did in the past time, pelase forgive us our first angry words, but the new crafting system really looks awesome.
Rhodan Eisenhammer

Post by Rhodan Eisenhammer »

I´m sorry for all I said against the new crafting system...
I cut some trees and made some dishes, and I have to say that the new crafting system is a very good thing.
In a few days, when there are more static items in each city, there won´t be a waiting time for getting a place at such a static item.
It is also a new place to meet people...everytime you go to a static item, there are some other to talk with...
Thanks to the Devs for inventing and establishing the new system...
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I love the new system as well. I see a huge economy change coming about soon. :lol:
Magdha Tiefenerz

Post by Magdha Tiefenerz »

Greetings!

I have tested a very small part of the new crafting system yesterday and what I have seen so far is very promising. Some tweaking and bug fixing will still be needed but the direction is really the right one.

So it is a "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" from me, too.

With kind regards
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

After about 2 months of not playing I played for about 10 hours today, nuff said. :D
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

went to the crypt.

it looks nice now.

me tries to get rid of the sticky cobwebs
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Alright, alright...I apologize for last day's ranting.

And yeah, thank you for the hard work you all doing. I think the economy will go for the best : )
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

I think it is magnificent. I was getting really bored and tired of crafting, but now this really re-energises me.
As for the whole delete thing, I'm not bothered, I actually gained by getting rid of much useless crap in exchange for 1 silver. It will just teach all of you to hang on to what you might think is 'crap'.
The only reason I can see for complaint is if you lost everything, which I'm not sure if happened on anyone......
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Skaalib Drurr wrote:The only reason I can see for complaint is if you lost everything, which I'm not sure if happened on anyone......
*raises hand* :P

But its ok, my char punched some mummies naked until he found some weapon and leather armor :P

And so as not to make this spam, Thank you again, staff =)
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

My orc was furtunetly wearing hsi best equipment thanks to a thief Lol so I can only complain that my bag full of old weapons and armors was turned into silver Lol.

No spam: thanks staff! :D
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Avalyon el'Hattarr wrote:My orc was furtunetly wearing hsi best equipment thanks to a thief Lol so I can only complain that my bag full of old weapons and armors was turned into silver Lol.

Me too, so I just earnt 128 silver in one evening. I wish we could have these more often! :lol:
Llama

Post by Llama »

Skaalib Drurr wrote:
Avalyon el'Hattarr wrote:My orc was furtunetly wearing hsi best equipment thanks to a thief Lol so I can only complain that my bag full of old weapons and armors was turned into silver Lol.

Me too, so I just earnt 128 silver in one evening. I wish we could have these more often! :lol:
Thank you skaalib for those practice staves, they just became very useful :P
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
--

Thank you for the new system
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

Thanks to all which had worked and still working on the new system.

I like it very much, more time to RP now :)
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Yridia Anar wrote:Thanks to all which had worked and still working on the new system.

I like it very much, more time to RP now :)
More time to rp when you need 10 hours now, for producing the stuff you were able to make in 5 minutes with the old sys? O.o
Cassandra Fjurin

Post by Cassandra Fjurin »

yes because in the old system you have to gain materials .... klick klick klick... etc ... bring it back to the town.... work... klick klick klick...

The new system forces you to have a break during the production step. In this forced break the only thing you can do is RP.
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

But you have to stay at the static tool while you are taking that break. That means you can't really do more then talk and rp what you are working on, now. Also, it takes tons of time to collect the materials now. ;)
Ortrud

Post by Ortrud »

Ist es auch erlaubt sich in der alten Sprache noch mal herzlich bei allen zu bedanken, die hier so eine tolle Arbeit geleistet haben und immer für uns Spieler da sind.

Macht weiter so!