Proclamation

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Samantha hasn't needed long to decide whom she would want to visit her. The next time Atuan enters her bulk, Samantha asks him friendly if he could inform Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell and Miss Siltaris that Samantha would be very happy if the two could visit her soon. She also askes him if they could meet each other at a more comfortable and friendlier place then this bulk.
After he left Samantha continues writing on the list of the defenders who shall have the possibility to speak for her infront of the trial
Atuan Silverheart

Post by Atuan Silverheart »

Ataun nods his head and after leaving the room, he sends one of his paladins to Lady Silteris and one to Lady Gwendolin, to deliver a sealed invitation baring the seal of the Order of Light, which will allow them access on the ship.

((the meeting will be done here, on the board. I do not wish to play Atuan outside the set event dates, in order to avoid ranting.))
Roze

Post by Roze »

Dear Lady Samantha Meryadeles,

I am surprised and shocked that anyone could even think of charging you with being bound to Moshran and using black magic for any purpose. It is outrageous that you have been arrested and are to stand trial based on these blatant untruths. I want you and your accusers to know that I now and at any time will attest to your innocence.

I have witnessed your battle against the servants of Moshran and practitioners of black magic here on Gobiath too often to doubt that you are other than a good and powerful mage who uses white magic to protect and defend us against attacks both magical and physical.

You have saved my life more than once with your healing powers, have defended my person, and my character.

I stand by you now and offer my assistance as you see fit.

Respectfully yours,

Roze
Samantha Meryadeles

Writing the last name on the list of the defenders Samantha breathes deeply, closing her eyes. Soon she will lay her life into the hands of those men and women. She praise to Zhambra for his support, may he make her desicions good ones.
Right after she knocks at her door, and gives the paladin opening it a letter for Atuan

Zhambras blessings, Sir Silverheart

I wish to inform you that I decided about my defenders and that I am ready to face the trial.
It is my wish to have the trial happen on the 23th day of Findos, at the 9. hour of the day((this sunday, 6 GMT)) . The place of the trial shall be the first floor of the library in Trollsbane.

This are those whom I decided shall have the chance to speak for me infront of the trial:

Kaila Galathil
Dantagon Marescot
Eli Travinus
Aleytys Lamar
Maggie Kemoc
Miru Yukimitsu
Gildon de Vvymont
Serana Goldfaust
Siltaris
Gryphius Messerzunge
Enya Abalón
Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Taeryon Silverlight
Roze
Achae Eanstray
Callith

I would appreciate if you could inform all of them and make the date and the place public, thank you.

With regards,

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Atuan Silverheart

Post by Atuan Silverheart »

The key roughtly twists into the lock and Atuan suddenly storms into the room, fully clad into his excellent paladin armor and with his face covered by his nicely polished healm. A slight tension and alertness can be detected in his movements.
His right hand is gripped onto the hilt of his paladin sword while the left holds out a rolled parchment towards Samantha.

Due to the current situation, you are temporarely released from custody. The people of Gobiath need my immediate attention, more than this trial does.
You are forbitten to leave Gobiath in this time. Should you disregard this, or should you not be present at the trial on the set date, you shall be declared guilty of all charges and receive the affiliated sentance. I trust that you shall do the right thing.
You are excused from the ship. Zhambra with you.

Atuan bowes his healmed head and with quick paces dissapears into the shadow of the ship's corridor.
Samantha Meryadeles

Samantha jumped up from her bed as Atuan entered the room so stormy. She stands there with surprised expression about his words and appearance, not able to say anything. She looks confused after the Paladin "Um...w..what?". She carefully aproaches the door to see if anyone is near it
Samantha Meryadeles

((bitte gebt acht...der von samantha gewünschte zeitpunkt und ort sind NICHT publik. niemand ausser samantha und atuan wissen davon. also auch nicht eure charas. achtet bitte auf solche dinge
------------------

Please don't forget. the from samantha wished date and place is NOT public. just samantha and atuan know about that. your chars have NO clue. please keep care for such things ))