Caelum

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Caelum

Caelum

Post by Caelum »

Public Caelum citizenlist:

The approved leader is William Elderberry.

The citizenlist has been revised. Only currently active members are now on it. If you used to be on the list, or I have made an error, tell me at any time and you will immediately be added.
  • Aeridor Isthil
  • Daelyn
  • Damien Wolfebrook
  • Dominic Fisher - Senator
  • Johann Brown
  • Kawako Tao
  • Magnus Magnol - Honourary citizen.
  • Roland Ross
  • Seregon
  • Syrune
  • William Elderberry
And 1 member who wishes to remain anonymous.

If your name isn't on here, send me a dove and I'll explain why; seeing as there are quite a few.

~Caelum chooses to withhold any other information~

((If you wish to contact, pm Alexrose, because this account won't be accessed unless a new citizen is added))

~William Elderberry~

Any news will be placed on the Caelum private board, the location of which is never intended to be revealed publicly; but if you feel like writing on these boards anyway, go ahead.
Last edited by Caelum on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 am, edited 28 times in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Another thing:

This is our land. The buildings are our buildings. I'd prefer NOT to find people staying on our building sites in future, or you may find yourself having an impersonal conversation with one of our associates.

~W.E~
Last edited by AlexRose on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I decided to post the laws on a whim, in case any of you should want to know them for any reason.

CAELUM LAWS

Access

1. Access
Only citizens, their (trusted) friends and people given special permission may enter Caelum.

Crimes

1. Murder
Murder is not tolerated unless in self-defense or if against someone blacklisted. If a murder anywhere in Gobaith concerns a citizen of Caelum we shall take action. If a murder is on Caelum land but doesn’t concern citizens, we shall still take action. If a murder is out of Caelum territory and doesn’t concern citizens, we shall not take action.

2. Theft
If theft takes place, anyone may appeal for a trial. Depending on the seriousness, higher ranks of people will appear as the judge. ((Trials will take place IG. If, for some reason, a major party cannot attend the trial; it will take place on the RPG board)).

3. Disruption and general misconduct
Arguments should be kept to a whisper or be held outside of town. Any fighting, threats or intimidation will not be tolerated and will result in people being thrown out of town or punished more severely.

4. Offensive magic
Offensive magic is not tolerated and will result in punishment. The following count as offensive magic:
Magic which causes pain, illness, ailments or inabilities (e.g. YEG spells, SUL SOLH QWAN etc.)
Moving someone against their will (e.g. JUS QWAN etc.)
Disruptive magic (e.g. IRA TAUR, LHOR RA ANTH DUN etc.)
Summoning; this excludes docile creatures that cannot attack, however undead must not be summoned whether offensive or not.

5. Treason
Conspiring against the town, encouraging others to turn against the town and sedition will not be tolerated in any circumstances and could result in capital punishment.

Legal Process

1. Hearings
Hearings will begin when judge, victim and suspect is present. The rank of person being judge depends on the seriousness of the crime. In major crimes William Elderberry may be the judges. ((Hearings will take place IG. If, for some reason, a major party cannot attend the trial; it will take place on the RPG board))

2. Suspect & Victim Rights
Both parties are entitled to a hearing. Depending on the seriousness, the rank of the judge will be higher, but for time-wasters will be punished.
Upon request, both parties may postpone the time of the hearing to gather witnesses, lawyers and evidence.
Both parties are entitled to one lawyer each to represent and assist them in the hearing.
Both parties are entitled to gather and present any witnesses they may require prior to the time of the hearing.
No additional evidence, testimony or witnesses may be presented once the hearing concludes.

3. Non-appearance
If suspect fails to show up to the agreed date they will be blacklisted.

4. Determination
The judge will decide on a determination, which consists of Innocence or Guilt, as well as the punishment. The verdict or punishment can be disapproved by William Elderberry however, if it is felt that the wrong decision was made.

Resources

1. Lumberjacking
Lumberjacking in Caelum territory is banned without special permission from William Elderberry.

2. Rabbits
Rabbits are under an act of protection from the whole of Briar, meaning it is not excusable to kill them on our land.

Administration

1. Citizenship
To become a citizen of Caelum you will need to arrange a meeting via dove with the town leaders, William Elderberry (Forum name Alexrose) and have an interview. Then you will need to be introduced to all of the guards so you can gain access to the city.
As a citizen you get the following benefits:
*Right to vote in Caelum
*Access to Caelum foundation
*Right to hold position on the senate
*Right to own property on Caelum land
*Right to participate as a member of the town guard
*Right to enter and trade in Caelum
*Protection of the Caelum guards

2. Taxes
There are presently no taxes in Caelum.

3. Property Ownership
Citizens may own or rent property in Caelum.

Senate

1. The senate
The senate is voted on every 6 months by the citizens of Caelum. They discuss ideas and take them to the town leaders who decide whether to approve them or not.

Town Guards

1. Town Guard
Town guards enforce the laws, arrest criminals and maintain the peace.
Last edited by AlexRose on Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Caelum chooses to deny all contracts and to stay neutral.

Non-citizens who may walk our land:

Cawdor,
Dain Laiden,
Deuce,
Dusty Bottoms,
Edward Cromwell,
Kevin Lightdot

However they may not bring friends.

Seeing as they all have played a vital role in the history of Caelum, they may do whatever they wish on our land.

Caelum is presently working in connection with The Merry Bottom Boys and would like to credit them for their work.

Caelum was founded on 1 Elos, 18.

~W.E~

ANYONE FOUND IN CAELUM, WHO IS NOT WITH A CITIZEN, WILL FROM NOW BE PROSECUTED 1 SILVER FOR EVERY MINUTE THEY REMAIN ON OUR LAND.

Fines:
---

Blacklist (Any citizens on the blacklist on our land may be killed on sight):
---
Last edited by AlexRose on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ortrud

Post by Ortrud »

Könntet ihr das mal in der alten Sprache sagen?
Wieso darf ich dieses Gebiet nicht mehr betreten?
Wer seit ihr überhaupt?

gez.

Ortrud Saskia
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Es ist unser Land und wir wollen nicht, dass unsere Einrichtungen von Nichtbürgern benutzt werden. Deswegen wird jeder, der unerlaubt über usere Ländereien wandert mit Bußgeldern bestraft.

~W.E~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Change made to the laws.

Now friends of citizens may enter, but only WITH the citizen in question. Rejoice or whatever it is you do.

~W.E~
Ortrud

Post by Ortrud »

Seit wann ist es euer Land?
Wer hat es euch verkauft?
Ich werde eure Siedlung respektieren und eure Gesetze, aber ihr könnt mich nicht daran hindern den Boden zu betreten!
Jede Stadt sollte jeder ehrlichen Person Schutz und Zuflucht sein.

gez.

Ortrud Saskia

"heftet den Zettel an das Tor"
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Für drei Jahre. Es ist unser Land; wir verbieten Nichtbürgern von Gebrauch es.

~ W. E~
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

YOU are not the owner of this land.
I will go wherever I want to go.
I am not interested in your ramshackle hut. And I cant believe anybody else is.
But its a free country and I will pass this land as long and as often i want to - Without paying a coin to any of you sickheaded Caelum panhandler.

this is my very free interpretation into new language.

~Lamar , allready being on this land for 90 minutes, and eating about 40 apples. Thank you, Caelum!
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Oh, well I think you might have to speak to Silas then. But watch out, you might be locked out when the wall's built.

~W.E~
Ortrud

Post by Ortrud »

AlexRose wrote:Für drei Jahre. Es ist unser Land; wir verbieten Nichtbürgern von Gebrauch es.

~ W. E~
Who did sell you this Land? Noone can be owner of land! land is free and for everyone, you can close your houses by Key, but a town has to be open for the public.
What if all the other towns will act like you? Everyone can only rest in his hometown without moving.
It´s ridicolous to forbid persons to walk over land.
And if you attack or take money from someone, only while walking over "your land", your nothing then criminals.

ortrud
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Ortrud wrote:Noone can be owner of land! land is free and for everyone, you can close your houses by Key, but a town has to be open for the public.
Well, then look at Caelum like a big house...

Merung Harbes
pharse

Post by pharse »

May all Caelum citizens be welcomed with the same warmth as they welcome other people on their land.

~unsigned~
Ortrud

Post by Ortrud »

Jupiter wrote:
Well, then look at Caelum like a big house...

Merung Harbes
Well, i think i must not explain you the difference between a house, a town and open land, Merung.

Also, will all People from Caelum stay away from other towns? i don´t think so, i saw almost one of them yesterday in briar.

Ortrud Saskia
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Silverbrand isn't open to the public. Put it this way; we have the deeds to the land and we're building a wall with a door and a lock, so you CAN think of our land as a big door. We're a private town who stay neutral. Our only concern is our citizens. If you wish to enter, join the town. Simple as that. If you're coming into our town and you're not a citizen, you're simply using OUR facilities.

My regards,
~W.E~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Ortrud wrote:
AlexRose wrote:Für drei Jahre. Es ist unser Land; wir verbieten Nichtbürgern von Gebrauch es.

~ W. E~
Who did sell you this Land? Noone can be owner of land! land is free and for everyone, you can close your houses by Key, but a town has to be open for the public.
What if all the other towns will act like you? Everyone can only rest in his hometown without moving.
It´s ridicolous to forbid persons to walk over land.
And if you attack or take money from someone, only while walking over "your land", your nothing then criminals.

ortrud
Ortrud,

It is a well known fact that Silverbrand remains locked to all except citizens, Die Nordmark defends their land, and Trollsbane enforces it's laws upon all it's lands (whether in town or not). Sounds like you're upset at being called a criminal for walking to Caelum is all. Too bad. If you don't like it, join them and be a citizen.

All the land isn't free I'm afraid, you are wrong there. If people of that town wish to defend it and enforce their laws, they will. Silverbrand, Trollsbane, and even Tol Vanima do regularly. You should respect their laws and stop causing trouble. You'll live longer.

Caelum has controlled that land for three years, granted by the Government of Greenbriar at that time, fully recognized by all other governments. There is no dispute.

I just think you like to cause trouble. If I were Caelum, I'd have you banned for Sedition.

~Dusty
Ortrud

Post by Ortrud »

So i see, noone can answer my question.

And my opinion, Dusty, i can say it loud and clear.

I will not cause any trouble for noone.
I remember, Dusty, that you had stolen me a bag full of goods and you had given me only back because there were other people, did i cause you any trouble, no.
I will not cause any trouble for noone. But i like to expresse what i think.

Talking about silverbrand, i can tell you, that everytime i was there, the dwarfs were friendly and hospitality (perhaps one or two exceptions :D )

In Vanima i never met someone the last months.

And i never said, that i agree with the nordmark is doing.

Seems it right for you to ban a person because saying what she thinks and never was aggressive to someone?

I think you should chose your words better dusty!

Greetings

Ortrud Saskia
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

When the wall is built, you may walk anywhere up to that point; but then there'll be a wall in the way. If you wish to come in at that time, just call at the door and we may let you in depending on the situation. I'm fine with people entering with permission; but when people enter our land on their own accord and use our facilities, I am not happy.

~W.E~
Ortrud

Post by Ortrud »

AlexRose wrote:When the wall is built, you may walk anywhere up to that point; but then there'll be a wall in the way. If you wish to come in at that time, just call at the door and we may let you in depending on the situation. I'm fine with people entering with permission; but when people enter our land on their own accord and use our facilities, I am not happy.

~W.E~
Thank you, one time i will visit your place and sure, first i will ask you if i am welcome at the moment.

gez.

ortrud saskia
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

As long as you ask permission; you're welcome.

~W.E~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Caelum recently got keys, as people may notice. If you don't have a key yet and are a citizen, write below.

~W.E~
Caelum

Post by Caelum »

New coat of arms.

~W.E~
Sineatis Versu

Post by Sineatis Versu »

Werte Bürger von Caelum.

Am 20. des Monats Naras wird die Hohepriesterin der Elara,Sharriya Gomthey, eine Messe zu ihren Ehren abhalten.
Nach Vollendung jener Messe wird im 1. Stockwerk der Bibliothek ein kleines Fest mit Speis und Trank stattfinden.

Ihr werdet herzlich zu dieser Feierlichkeit eingeladen.
Der Treffpunkt ist vor Der Bibliothek zu Troll's Bane.

Im Name der Gemeinschaft Der weiße Pfad.
OOC: ((Treffzeit in echt Samstag 20:00))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear citizens of Caelum.

On the 20th of Naras, the High Priest of Elara, Sharriya Gomthey, will hold a mass to honor Elara.
After the accomplishment of this mass, there will be a little celebration with food and drink in the first storey of the library.

You are warmly invited to take part in this great happening.
The meeting place is in front of the library.

In the name of The White Path.
OOC:((time for the meeting is 8pm GMT+1 ))
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Caelum; I'm afraid it is a sad day where we have lost the citizen Taeryon Silverlight who donated 0 materials, 0 copper and 0 silvers to Caelum.

~W.E~
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Off with his head!

Signed:
--unsigned
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Post by Hamlet of Greenbriar »

Bekanntmachung! Kopfgeld

Greenbriar setzt ein Kopfgeld in Höhe von 50 Silber auf Lonfurd Brodem aus.

Volk: Mensch
Name: Lonfurd Brodem
Aussehen: 82433****

Die Person die Lonfurd Brodem in das Gefängnis von Greenbriar bringt erhält das Kopfgeld
50 Silber auf Lonfurd Brodem ... nur wer ihn LEBEND UND UNVERSEHRT nach Briar überführt.

Lonfurd Brodem wurde bis zum 23. Zahas im Jahre 23 aus Greenbriar verbannt, dieses Urteil sprach der Großmeister Lennier von der Grauen Rose in der Gerichtsverhandlung.. ((Urteil im alten Forum, Hier das Neue))
Augenzeugen haben Lonfurd Brodem öfters in Greenbriar gesehen in der Zeit der Verbannung, so mit ist er schuldig sich nicht an das Urteil zu halten und muss seiner gerechten Strafe zugeführt werden.

Gewährt Lonfurd Brodem keine Unterkunft und bietet ihm kein Schutz, er ist ein Verbrecher und muss bestraft werden.

Helft mit Gobiath sicherer zu machen und kassiert 50 Silber Belohnung für diesen Mann

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcement! Head Money

Greenbriar set a Head Money of 50 Silver for Lonfurd Brodem.

Volk: Human
Name: Lonfurd Brodem
Looks: 82433****

The Person that bring Lonfurd Brodem to the Jail of Greenbriar will get the head money- just ALIVE!

Lonfurd is banned till the 23. Zahas in the year 23, this judgment spoke the Grandmaster Lennier of the Grey Rose at the hearing.

Eyewitness have seen Lonfurd Brodem in the time of the banned in Greenbriar and is guilty the disrespect of the judgment

Lonfurd Brodem vapour does not grant any accommodation and does not protect him, he is a criminal and must be brought to his just punishment

Help Gobiath to make it saver and collected the 50 Silver head money for this guy

gez.
Amras Telemnar
~Bürgermeister von Greenbriar
~Mayor of Greenbriar
Last edited by Hamlet of Greenbriar on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I'll keep an eye out.

~W.E~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I, Roland Ross, Son of Evan Ross hereby wish to apply for citizenship in the town of Caelum.

~Roland Ross~
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Evan had a son? Good joke, whoever you are.

~unsigned