The BloodSkull Clan

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Meh hab meetin wid Salhari and decide,

Salhari Whitewalker will speak to odder towns bout stayin Neutral in Orc name.

He is gud Oomie wid wise and gud intent.

War only wid Silberbrand. Sum peeps nub undertstand dis simple fakt. Mehbe dey listen to im. Mehbe nub, dere choice, nub ours.

Weh hunt agains tomorrow!
Glory to da Clan!
~Kurga
Salhari

Post by Salhari »

'seer',
You say i meddle in others affairs am i correct? I suggest you find the closest river and gaze down into it's waters. The face looking back at you, THAT is who meddles in others affairs. I remain neutral in affairs, and work as a negotiator between peoples, to keep bloodshed down. you, on the hand, merely interfere for your own gain. You are the one who moves about in secret so that none knows what you do. I publicly announce any time that i am chosen to speak for any leader of any clan or town. You are the one causing the trouble within this isle, and you will be caught. When you are caught, I will personally seek to see you hung by your neck until death sweeps in and carries you off to Chergas realm for eternity.

Curses upon you and yours 'seer',
Salhari Whitewalker
A dark figure

Post by A dark figure »

You have been warned.

The Seer
Bloodskulls

Post by Bloodskulls »

Brothers!

A glorious day in the war!

Our respected Red Skull Gabon defended himself against Tungdril, dwarf outside Trollsbane and defeated him! Hur Hur!

Even better! The dwarves Andril and Tungdil, along with an elf friend ambushed Gabon on neutral ground of Trollsbane!! Their treachery and disrespect for neutral ground has been exposed! Hur Hur!

Rejoice brothers and sisters! Weh have won a major victory in this war, because the ambush of Gabon in Trollsbane is really a victory! Soon others will see what we have always known, that the dwarves are the cause of many problems!

Glory to the Clan!
~Warrior Queen Kurga Wolfbane
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Why did I receive no glory for defeating Thorwald and two of his comrades single handedly?

¡ZUB!
Last edited by Ku 'Agor on Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Zub,

Ib yoo win battle gainst stumpies, please post it and details here. Meh can't gib honor ib meh not know bout it.

To all Brudders and Sistas!

Weh must respekt Trollsbane Neutrality during dis war. Dis is indeed a blow to Silberbrand more dan us! Dey cannot use dere precious Tavern no more! Dis is da Victory weh hab hoped for! Now weh can forget dat stoopid tavern and concentrate uopon da Kingdom ob Silberbrand itself!

No Bloodskull shall enter Trollsbane Territory during dis War. Remember yoor Oath and obey dis!
Ib yoo need anyding in or out ob Trollsbane, send meh a Falcon, and I will gib yoo details how to do dis. Weh hab many friends.

Weh hab plans in works. War will end. Be patient Brudders!

Today, Gabon was ambushed. Yesterday, meh was ambushed. Dis cannot happen again. Until End ob War, weh must hunt like wolves. Wolves hunt fast upon weak and alone prey. When hunters come, dey run fast and hunt anudder day, mehbe in a wolf-pack. Dis is how Orcs hunt, and weh should follow da Wolf as example. Nebber again beh ambushed by cowardly stumpies! Weh fight war as Orcs, on our Terms! Remember the Wolf! Vicious but smart! Weh hab time. Weh gettin stronger while Stumpies gettin weaker.

Glory to Da Clan!
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Zub!

Meh hears reports yoo still attackin Trollsbane! Stop immediately or yoo break Oath to Clan!

As reminder to all who know and dose dat dont, Meh takes Oath to 5 Gods seriously! Meh fadder was a Shaman, and meh knows da Wrath Gods bring upon Clan who no respekt Oath to dem.

Once yoo take Oath before 5 Gods and breaks it, yoo lower dan Stumpy poop, and will beh summarily executed, by meh and all true Bloodskulls. Oath mean eberyding to Clan. It binds us as Family, and weh trusts dose who takes Oath, weh depends on it! It very serious!

In Oath, obey orders frum Chief(ess) is most important. Clan need leader to organize, build and direct Clan to Glory and great purpose. Chief(ess) also take blame for members. Gud and Bad, Chief(ess) do it all fur Glory ob Clan and protects members. Weh take dis serious too!

Trollsbane Neutral ground, eben Dwarves nub allowed dere eider. No Bloodskull will steal dis victory frum us because he disobey Orders. Zub, dis only warnin' yoo get. Keep Blood-Oath or die.

Glory to da Clan!
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Of course.

The fact that I killed them outside of town is absolutely against our oath.

Hell, maybe if our Chief(ess) had a thought or two, we wouldn't be in this war.

I no longer support your decisions, Kurga. You act on impulse and refuse to aid Members because of Human Accusations.

¡ZUB!
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Zub,

By words yoo challenge meh fur chief? Meh accept. Prepare for fight to death!

Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

I have won, and declare myself Chief.

You, Kurga, have fought with your might, not your brains. I have befriended other races in order to defeat you, and you club your way in and spark off a Molotov.

I will always allow you to stay in this Clan as a Smith and respected Member. But you are not smart enough to be the leader.

Arrangements will be worked out with the Dwarves and Troll's Bane.

¡ZUB!
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Zub yoo is a worfless pile of stump poop aund sud Kruga a lost i am leabin da skulls. You will lead clan der kiss dwarfies arses and Gabon wont stand for it. Zub i challange yoo to a fight. Sud i win i will take ova clan and yoo will beh hung on a pole infront ob da cabe so all my see yoo for whot yoo is...a trator ter da Skulls. Sud i loose you get clan and you have greatest honor of da clan in da yoo beated da strongest orc in da clan.

Gabon Corad
Red Skull of da Bloodskulls
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Since you obviously have no intention to leave me be, I accept.

Also, if I beat you, I will slit your throat. You wont be around long enough to decide any other acts, seeing as you would offer me the same grace.

¡ZUB!
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

yar Zub it yer choice in how i dies. But i wont dis fight ter beh observed by all to show how weak yoo really is. I hab seen da tracks in da cabe. I know yoo betraied my chiefess by ambushing hur and yoo will pay dearly weak a useless one.

Gabon
Red Skull
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Oh of course, Blinded by Rage and Unintelligent one.

¡ZUB!
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

meh might beh blinded by rage but yoo beh blinded ob greed for power and maby eben money. Dwarfies paid yoo ter assinate Kurga? or wos it you jus cuddent let da orcs get back on der feet because yoo knew if dem did aund yoo didnt join yoo wud be looked on like da coward and tratior to the orcish race yoo is?

Gabon
Red SKull
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Peace is the reason I killed her, Gabon.

She was blood thirsty and started a war over nothing.

¡ZUB!
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

the dwarfies came inter our cabe aund attacked her Zub! dem threaten da orcs of our clan. if that aint enough to go to war then we might aus well hund over our axes and trade em in fer pick axes so da dwarfies cun enslabe us

Gabon
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Do you know WHY?

She attacked them. The dwarves and I discussed it all when we ended the war.

Apparently a dwarf had ignored her, as he was preoccupied, and what does she do? She gets her swords and attacks them. The dwarf had some allies nearby and they pursued her as she ran all the back into the cave and finally locking herself in our jail, like a petty mongrel.

It's not like some dwarves came upon black steeds and busted down the door to the cave to catch the mighty Kurga off guard and smithing. No. She started a fight she was unable to handle and ran as fast as her legs could carry her.

That's the kind of leader you want? FINE, you can be the leader then. You can gallop past my dead body and, once again, collide this clan into the dirt.

Have fun doing so.

¡ZUB!
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

hab yoo looken in our cabe? has yoo see whot she and she alone build fer da clan. She was working on a fortress for da orcs. One dat in da time of need only a few orcs would be needed defend out cave and or right ter live. She was quick with her swords but damn it Zub one can beh taught to tink before kills. I wos willin ter teach her! takin dat matter inter yer own hand is way out ob rank. You hab problem yoo adress it ter da clan, you dont turn ter damn oomans and elbies and stumpies. That make yoo blood trator to turn to oder races to hand yer problems with da chiefess.

Yoo right about one ting, meh or yoo will burn for your treason. whot yoo sud know before one ob our deaths is i was nut goin ter take chief place, i wos ter stay red skull and i wus goin ter end dis war between da dwarfies and da Skulls. I never agreed wif it but i wos going to fight for my chiefess because i swore ter her thats whot i would do. i fight ter show i honor my oath ter my chiefess and ter my brothers. That oath yoo spat on when yoo thrusts yer sword inter our chiefess.

Gabon
Red Skull
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

She had done nothing to our cave but expanded it a bit.

But perhaps, just perhaps, this all could of been avoided..

Just maybe it could of..

If only..

She wasn't a failure and an Idiot.

¡ZUB!
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

pah yer a damn falure ter yer race. I have already heard frum four people dat yoo are recieving help frum da dwarves aund dat yoo setting a trap for meh. if yoo to cowardly ter fight me on yer own den yoo hab no honor in life an i will gib yoo no honor in deaf neader. da fight will beh held in a neutral ground. i inviten all who wish ter watch ter come. Yer supporters, da stumpies, and mine, da rest ob da island. ter come aund watch yoo die. Da dwarves armor aund wepons aint gonna sabe yoo.

Gabon
Red Skull
Bloodskulls

Post by Bloodskulls »

Several things have been updated on the clans information
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Zub is dead. His filth will no longer trouble da island. I will remain da Red skull leabin da Chief position open. If orc intrested write name below. If you aint a skull yoo must join ter become da chief. I will swear orcs who wish to become chief in ter da clan. it will beh chief's job ter swear in da oder orcs who wish it.

Gabon Corad
Red Skull
Jal'Kala

Post by Jal'Kala »

Times of past come ter light. Days of present always keep up dis fight. Orc slain by orc, leader slain by thrall. Orcs of isle never unite.

Since years long past da'orcs have ended thier own reign. The lesser races wen confronted by united clan alway fall. The only enemy of the clans be the clans themselves.

Jal'Kala
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

yer statement beh true doe i know nut who yoo is. if yoo got sugestion fer dis clan present it before us.

Gabon
Red Skull
Jal'Kala

Post by Jal'Kala »

Jal'Kala i be named, from across the darkwaters i come. Sent by the old clan to spread Da'Moschas blessing. Since times of blood and glory the clan has spread our fathers word.

Blood for da Moscha
Skulls fer the Bonelords throne.

Jal'Kala Wolfagen
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Wolfagen? decentent of Kaja may yoo beh?

Gabon
Red Skull
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

I seeks to be Bloodskull shaman and chief, I be willing to swear the oath.

~ Grogar Nugwok
Jal'Kala

Post by Jal'Kala »

Descendant of Kaja, adept of the Wolfagen clan. Visitor to Gobaith and mighty Bloodskulls.

Jal'Kala
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Jal, it beh gud ter hab yoo wif us on dis island. You beh welcomed by meh.

Grogar, i habent yet heard of yoo but sud yoo beh sweard in weader yoo gets chief and or shaman positions or not yoo will beh and will hab ter stay and orcish broder of skulls. this goes for ne one who wishes to ter it.

Gabon
Red Skull