Offering of magic teaching / Angebot magischer Ausbildung

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Samantha Meryadeles

Offering of magic teaching / Angebot magischer Ausbildung

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Be greeted ladies and gentlemen.

As a tutor at the new formed magic Academy I am looking currently for three suitable students whom I will teach in the magic art and further knowledge.

If you believe you are suited for the magic arts then send me a dove or carrier with your applications. I await a well written history about your past and current life, your person, your motivations, your future goals and why you belief that you would be the one I should accept as a student.

But I have to warn you. It will be a full time stuidy and hard work. Nobody becomes a mage over night, and once you follow this path you have to devote your life to it. Just apply for apprenticeship if you are really ready and sure to make this great step in your life.

I give everyone 2 month ((2 RL weeks)) time to send me his or her applications. I will meet with those who did for a personal talk, and at the end of the month I will inform those three of you who will become my students.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
---Magistrate of Trollsbane----
------Tutor of Magic Arts-------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grüße werte Damen und Herren

Als Lehrmeisterin an der neu gegründeten Akademy der magischen Künste suche ich derzeitig nach drei geeigneten Studenten welche ich in dem magischen Künsten und dem hohen Wissen unterrichten werde.

Wenn ihr glaubt ihr wäret für die magischen Künste geeignet, dann sendet mir eure Bewerbungen über Bote oder Taube zu. Ich erwarte eine gut geschriebene Historie über euer vergangenes und derzeitiges Leben, eure Person selber, eure Motivationen, eure Zukunftspläne und warum ihr glaubt das ihr der oder die geeignete seit um von mir als Student akzeptiert zu werden.

Aber ich muss euch vorwarnen. Es wird eine Zeit voller Studien und harter Arbeit. Niemand wird über Nacht ein Magier, und sobald ihr diesem Pfad folgt habt ihr den magischen Künsten euer Leben zu widmen. Bewerbt euch nur als Studenten solltet ihr eurer wirklich sicher sein und euch diesen großen Schritt im Leben wirklich wünschen.

Ich gebe jedem einen Zeitraum von einem 2 Monat ((2 RL Wochen)) um mir die Bewerbungen zuzuschicken. Ich werde jene die mir schreiben in einem persönlichen Gespräch treffen ehe ich am Ende des Bewerbungszeitraums jene drei Bewerber informieren werden die ich fortan als meine Studenten unterrichten werde.

---Magistratin von Trollsbane---
---Tutorin magischer Künste---
Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gil'Dran

Post by Gil'Dran »

I, Lord Gil'Dran of New Zzyathis, encourage all the lizards out there whom thinks they are worthy, to take this offer and learn from miss Meryadeles. Any other aswell, for she is an intelligent woman, and know what she is doing.

If any lizard were to partake in this, and become her student, I encourage you to send me a letter, for it is urgent that I get to know you.

Lord Gil'Dran, the Reborn.
Military leader of New Zzyathis
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

So, basically, you want a mage in your town for defense? Wow, what a noble cause...

~Unsigned~
Gil'Dran

Post by Gil'Dran »

That is not the reason, and I wont announce it here either, for you are too thickheaded to know exactly what we need one for. Now, I am not going to argue, so whatever you write, I will not come around to read it.

Lord Gil'Dran of New Zzyathis
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Right, so you; the leader of a town of Lizards; ask lizards to become mages and then speak with you. Sounds a little fishy... (or a little lizardy, perhaps) to me.

~Unsigned~
Samantha Meryadeles

The time for sending applications in is over and I apologize for the delay. I will announce now the students who are invited to a trial lesson. After three of this trial lessons I will chose the final three students whom I will teach the magic art.

I ask the following men and women to appear on the 11th Tanos at the 15th hour of day ((Monday 26th, 21:00 GMT)) at my mansion in Trollsbane.

Eli Travinus
Kaila Galathil
Tanaki Kai
Ogerawa Kyoichiro
Tinkarella Cindella
Enya Abalòn
Dante Merienor

I apologize by those who were not chosen and had to wait for so long. Please don't give up and try it again. Those who have not received a letter about me not chosing them weren't not taken because of their persons or abilitys. I do belief that you would do good mages and I advice you to try it again by an other teacher or the next time we are looking for students.
But I had to make a desicion, so I decided for those whom I were able to meet in person. I know I haven't wrote back to those who send in their applications, but that was on purpose to see who of you will try to meet me even without an answer. That should proof your eagerness to learn from me.

I hope you have understanding for this and don't give up. There will be more chances for you.

With Zhambras blessings,

Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Stop using Zhambra's name, you fraud, or he'll smite you like the worm you are!

- A Zhambra follower -
Dante Merienor

Post by Dante Merienor »

Lady Meryadeles, I apologize for my arrogance, but you have recently just invited me to the trial lesson aswell, however my name does not appear on the list. Please know that my intention is certainly not an attempt in pushing you to accept me, but rather to clarify the issues.

I will certainly be well if I am not accepted, and I do understand your need of a decision, but as I already said earlier, I just wish to make things clear.

I am grateful for your patience in reading this,
and if I have misunderstood you, then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Respectfully
Dante Merienor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The page has been flipped, and on the new face the following is written down:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel most fortunate to be given the opportunity to attent the trial lesson. Thank you Lady Meryadeles, I will put all my efforts into this lesson, and thereafter, the rest of the teaching, if I will be one of the three lucky ones to be chosen.

My most humble regards
Dante Merienor
Last edited by Dante Merienor on Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Samantha Meryadeles

No, you are right. I just forgotten you because I have no written application from you. I added you now.

Enya Abalon

Post by Enya Abalon »

Dear Lady Meryadeles,

I want to thank you for the chance you are giving me and will be there as you wished.

Thankful greetings
Enya Abalòn
Tanaki

Post by Tanaki »

Lady Meryadeles

I thank you for the opportunity, however I regretfully must inform you that I can not make the lesson, I wish the other students the best of luck.

Tanaki
Samantha Meryadeles

There will be two other lessons. But tell me, when would be times fitting for you?

Todd

Post by Todd »

Hello Lady Meryadeles,
My charatcter Serra is an magician novice and would lern the art of magic. When you got a lesson for Serra, please contact me per PN
Samantha Meryadeles

I tell it you again. The last time. And I hope now EVERYONE understands it. The time for applications is over! I won't accept any new application. Try it again another time! I chosen those who will get a chance to proof themself, there won't be anyone other chosen.

So stop asking for it.

Damien Wolfebrook~

Post by Damien Wolfebrook~ »

Samantha Meryadeles wrote:I tell it you again. The last time. And I hope now EVERYONE understands it. The time for applications is over! I won't accept any new application. Try it again another time! I chosen those who will get a chance to proof themself, there won't be anyone other chosen.

So stop asking for it.

A bit harsh, lady Meryadeles, don't you think?

~Unsigned
Samantha Meryadeles

I am sorry for the late information, but the lesson will start 3 hours later ((1 rl hour. Means 22 gmt)). I hope this fits for everyone of you.

Samantha Meryadeles

I wish to invite the named ladys and gentlemen in the list again for the next trial lesson on the 23. day of Tanos at the 20. hour ((Friday the 2nd, 10 pm GMT)). Meeting place will be the great lecture room of the Academy.

Eli Travinus
Kaila Galathil
Tanaki Kai
Ogerawa Kyoichiro
Tinkarella Cindella
Enya Abalòn
Dante Merienor

Samantha Meryadeles

I am sorry but I have to cancel the lesson for the announced date. The lesson will be hold now at the 2nd day of Zas, at the 14. hour ((Saturday the third, 9 pm GMT. Sorry, RL comes first)). Meeting place will be again the lecture room of the academy.

I hope you may have understanding for this.

Dante Merienor

Post by Dante Merienor »

I regret to say that I would not be able to attend to the lesson on that day. While I was looking forward to this lesson, if it causes you trouble to plan on another day, then please carry on with the lesson without me.

I apologize for any trouble caused.

My most humble regards
~ Dante Merienor
Samantha Meryadeles

The next lesson shall be hold on the 2nd Ushos at the 18. hour((Monday the 12., 10 pm GMT)). Meeting place will be again the lecture room of the Academy.
I ask the invited ladies and gentlemen to prepare their lectures until then.

Samantha Meryadeles

I want to remind everyone to appear at the next lesson. It is the postponed lesson and will be hold at the 21th day of Ushos, at the 15. hour of day ((Friday, 8 pm GMT)). Please prepare your lectures. I hope this time more will be able to attend than at the last lesson which we had to postpone.

I appologize for the late announcement but I was busy preparing the journey I will attend soon.

I am looking forward to see everyone.

Samantha Meryadeles

I apologize for the delay and wish to invite my students to the first lesson at the 12. hour of the 23th of Eldas ((Thursday 19th, 7 pm GMT)). Meeting place will be the lecture room of the academy. I ask all students who won't be able to attend to send me a message.

Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

As a test for Eli Travinus and I as future mage teachers, we are to teach the rest of the class the second lesson. We would like to invite the students for a class at the 15th hour of day on the 20th of Irmas ((Thursday GMT 20)). Meeting place will be at the gate South of Trolls Bane. If not able to attend, please send me a message.

Kaila Galathil
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Is it too late to sign up for these 'classes'? I know how to allmost speak in the ancient language perfectly, and as a traveling trader, I need the knowledge to use magic to protect myself along with the skill to use a blade to protect my wares.

Jack Jackson

((colour changed to a readable one by mod))
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

You're a few months late.

~W.E~
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

I want a simple yes or no.

Jack Jackson

Samantha Meryadeles

No

Rowena

Post by Rowena »

So it isn't too late, hm?

Jack Jackson

Samantha Meryadeles

It is. Try again in a few month.

Why do you ask for a simple answer of "no or yes" if the simple answer "no" isn't enough for you to understand it?

AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I assume the confusion was that he said "Is it too late" and your "no" made it seem like 'twasn't so, however; I'm sure the latter reply from himself was just for provocation.

~W.E~