Hamlet of Greenbriar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hamlet of Greenbriar

Post by Hamlet of Greenbriar »

People of Greenbriar, Revolt!

We will throw off this 'pretend' King and his henchmen!

Grab your pitchforks! Grab your Torches!

Meet us at the Onionball field in Two Weeks!
((Friday 11pm GMT for Battle))

We will rally and revolt!

Greenbriar Free forever!

simply signed,
~Mr. "Greensleeves"
Gemano

Post by Gemano »

Gemano schlägt seine Nachricht nachdenklich an

Als Außenstehender steht es mir nicht zu mich in die belange Greenbriars einzumischen.
Möchte aber doch einige Worte dazu sagen.

Ich lese die Anschläge hier mit sorge und man kann die Unruhe der Bewohner
aus den schreiben spüren.

Seit meiner Ankunft auf Gobiath und er Wanderschaft durch viele Orte fühlte ich mich
in Greenbriar immer am wohlsten. Hier leben viele rassen in Harmonie miteinander.
Arbeiten, treiben Handel und leben gesellig miteinander.
Auch als reisender ist man willkommen und wird freundlich begrüßt und akzeptiert.

Ich hoffe es kommt zu einer Einigung mit der alle Bewohner leben können.

Stimme dabei den Worten von Arnold Winkelried zu und denke Greenbriar sollte als :

„als selbständiger Kleinstaat in frieden und eintracht untereinander und mit den anderen staaten auf gobiath leben“

Hoffe auf eine für alle Seiten akzeptable Lösung.

Sollten die Ereignisse sich zum Schlechten drehen. Was ich sicher nicht hoffe
Biete ich meinen Brüder und Schwestern und den Bewohnern von Greenbriar meine bescheidenen dienste an…..so ich helfen kann.

GEMANO
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Werter Unbekannter Mr. Greensleeves,

soweit ich weiß ist kein Einwohner Greenbriars ist gewillt zu revoltieren,
wir wollen in Harmonie leben und
nicht mit Waffengewalt.
Das ist wider unsere Natur und auch unsere Einstellung.

~Calenleia
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

Ich finde aller Unkenrufe zu Trotz, Mayor Dusty`s Befürchtungen sind rechtens.
Denn wenn Greenbriar sich nicht freiwillig dem neuen Königreich anschließt besteht die Gefahr, dass sich ein König Rothman diese Ländereien mit Gewalt aneignet.
Eine Gruppe von Kämpfern aus Briar, in Verbindung mit einer zugesicherten Hilfe von ausserhalb hoffe ich, könnte dieser Gefahr trotzen.
Ich wäre bereit, Mayor Dusty, mich in den Dienst der Stadt Briar zu stellen. Und ich vertraue in Sie, die richtigen Entscheidungen für Green Briar, und vor allem für seine Bürger zu treffen.

Lamar, Bürger
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Ein wenig verwundert bin ich ehrlich gesagt nun keine Notiz mehr von dem neuen Königreich zu finden... existiert es dennoch?!?

~Cal
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Sollte irgendein Mitglied der Familie Rothman oder deren Anhänger versuchen Greenbriars Selbstänigkeit zu beschneiden werden sie daran mit den nötigten Mitteln gehindert werden.

Djironnyma

~~~

If any member of the family Rothman or any of their followers try to limit Greenbrairs autonomy, will that prevent with all needed funds.

Djironnyma
The Kingdom of Roushan

Post by The Kingdom of Roushan »

Let me explain to you what this kingdom does. I have read that you think that you will have to pay taxes. That is completely untrue. Only members of the direct kingdom ( the soon to be built town ) will have to pay taxes. You yourself are a city state. You do not have to pay anything to glorious kingdom of Roushan.
Also, I am not exactly your king. Nor do I own Greenbriar. Dusty is the Representive of Greenbriar and still is the mayor. As representive of Greenbriar he will go to monthly kingdom meetings and discuss what he wishes me to do next for Greenbriar. I in no way will make rules or changes to Greenbriar without the written consent of your mayor/representive.
This is to keep the kingdom under control. If you would actually read the rules and the entire page properly you would see that nothing will change for except the fact that you will stronger and more protected. Now, if any one wishes to speak with me we can sit up a meeting sometime in the near future.
Also, just because I am a Rothman does not mean that the kingdom will be evil. I will prove to you this once I take Hellbriar and cleanse it of it's evilness. Why are you people so thickheaded?

With Kind regards,
Rothman I

P.S Lonsúr. I will try not to be quite rude with this statement. Stephen is my father, how is that wrong to marvel a father a hero?
Orfin

Post by Orfin »

Maybe you did not notice that Greenbriar is no longer part of your "glorious Kingdom".
The two eldermen overvoted Dusty and made the joining unguilty.

Regards,

Orfin
Laghras

Post by Laghras »

König Rothman I...

es ist nicht notwendig irgendwas zu erklären... greenbriar gehört nicht länger zum königreich roushan, unser stadtrat hat das in seinem letzten beschluss verkündet.
dies kann man auch am stadtbrett lesen.

Laghras Kantun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Rothman I...

it is not necessary to explain anything... greenbriar does no longer belong to the kingdom of roushan, our towncoucil declares that in their last decision.
this can be read on the townboard.

Laghras Kantun
Saril

Post by Saril »

Würde einer Bitte das vom "König" ins Alt übersetzen.
Danke
Saril

Zusatz: Danke für die schnelle Übersetzung
Last edited by Saril on Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

Rothman schrieb:

Lasst mich erklären, was dieses Königreich tut. Ich habe gelesen, ihr denkt, dass ihr Steuern zahlen müsst. Das ist nicht wahr. Nur die direkten Mitglieder des Königreiches (der bald erbauten Stadt) müssen Steuern zahlen.
Ihr seid ein Stadtstaat. Ihr müsst an das prachvolle Königreich Roushan nichts zahlen.
Außerdem bin ich nicht euer König. Noch werde ich Greenbriar besitzen.
Dusty ist der Representant von Greenbriar und der Mayor. Als Representant von Greenbriar geht er zu den monatlichen Königreichssitzungen und bespricht dort, was er als nächstes in Greenbriar tun möchte.

Ich werde keine Regeln oder Änderungen einführen ohne die schriftliche Bestätigung eures Mayor/Representanten.

Dies ist um das Königreich unter Kontrolle zu halten. Wenn ihr unsere Regeln und Richtlinien auf der gesamten Seite richtig lesen würdet, würdet ihr sehen, dass sich für euch nichts ausgenommen der Tatsache ändert, dass ihr stärker und geschützer sein werdet.

Wenn jetzt noch irgendjemand mit mir sprechen möchte, können wir in naher Zukunft gerne noch einmal ein Treffen abhalten.
Also, nur weil ich ein Rothman bin heißt es nicht, dass dieses Königreich schlecht ist.
Ich werde das für euch prüfen sobald ich Hellbriar nehme und es vom Bösen reinige. Was seid ihr Leute nur so Dickköpfig?

Mit freudlichen Grüßen
Rothman I
Miru

Post by Miru »

I talked to dusty and the out come is that for now untill a full town meeting to discuss and have a town vote ... the town council drops my law regarding our joining the new Kingdom. the vote is 2 against my law and the other voter is overruled..

we are back to being a Kingdom till the whole town can deside

Dusty promised that a full town meeting will be held.

I still have doubts but will side with him.

Miru
alderman of greenbriar
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Dusty has the arrogance to bypass his citizenry and join a kingdom, and yet calls the actions of other towns "tyranny"? Where is this safe democracy that was spoken of? You held no meeting on this, and aren't even safe enough to defend against repercussions. That folks, is the face of tyranny, led by Grant Rothman, who is considered a criminal in some parts. But of course, their goals are positive, to unite the island by peaceful means...'if possible.'

F
jonathan norderweiden

Post by jonathan norderweiden »

ich begreife nichts mehr

jonathan
pharse

Post by pharse »

Ich besprach die Angelegenheit nochmal mit Dusty und stimme mit ihm überein. Ich bitte alle Bürger, sich zu beruhigen und etwas geduldig zu sein, bis zur nächsten Stadtversammlung.

~

I discussed the matter once again with Dusty and agree with him. I ask all citizens to calm down and to be patient until the next town meeting.

PS Rothman I: You have to understand that I had doubts because your apply for the position I hold was clearly rejected which reflects also Greenbriar´s overall opinion.
I have nothing against a son who loves his father. But you can´t force a whole kingdom to admire your father which was my impression seeing him in the "Halls of Heroes". This is my only aversion.

# Lonsúr #
>Alderman of Greenbriar
>Ratsherr von Greenbriar
Hamlet of Greenbriar

People of Greenbriar, Revolt in three days!

We will throw off this 'pretend' King and his henchmen! Then we will march on Hellbriar, Caelum and retake our land! Never again will we submit to danger in the West!

Friends of Greenbriar, to Arms!

Meet us at the Onionball field in Three Days!

We will rally, revolt and be free!

Greenbriar Free forever!

simply signed,
~Mr. "Greensleeves"
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

What's the probelm with Caelum?

If I remember right, the people of Greenbriar were credited with Caelum.

And...Hellbriar? Good luck by the last step you will ever do.

~unsigned~
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

Who is Mr. Greensleeves?
-Unsigned
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I have asked around, and all I can find out is that Mr. "Greensleeves" is the leader of the revolt.
I don't know what he has against Caelum, but I suppose it is because of their association with the Kingdom.
If anyone knows who this is, please send me a dove, I need to talk to him.
~Dusty
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I never signed my name to any contract for Roushan, might I add?

Also: "Mr Greensleeves", Caelum was given its land by Greenbriar legitimately. We are brothers. You were not going to use your land and we are putting it to use to benefit us all.

And if you do try and revolt against us, nothing would happen. A. I personally won't be in Caelum that day and I'm sure noone else would. B. There is nothing to destroy if you want to. C. If you tried to attack any of us I'm sure Mr Farron wouldn't be very happy with this, and I'm also sure that angering Silas won't do you any good.

~William Elderberry~
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

The city of Occulte Noctournalis hereby declares that Caelum is under our direct protection. Any harm done to it's citezens OR any trespass upon their and/or our lands shall be merciless punished.
I strongly recomand that you reconsider your actions.

~ Lord Avalyon el'Hattarr ~
~ Overlord of Occulte Noctournalis ~
Asesino

Post by Asesino »

As a great philosopher once said:
"pitchforks and torches can become dangerous for everyone involved."

I recommend everyone to stay calm and handle this the good old diplomatic way.

~Duchan an Infarion~
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

I strongly recomend nobody shows up to this revolt. What are we revolting against anyway?
-Merrilyn
Nordmark

Post by Nordmark »

be greeted citizens of Greenbriar!

having been an officials of the Greenbriar before the unfortunate alliances, Jarl Bogan and I still feel sympaty for the inhabitants of Greenbriar.

therefor we offer (at least temporal) refuge to all noncombatant inhabitants of Grennbriar. although our home is still primitive and lacks some production-facilities, we will share it with those, that wish to escape the unfortunate happenings of southwestern gobaith and do not want to live in the dangers of lawless Trollsbane.
for the Nordmark:
Jarl Tjalf Kormson of the Dragonclan

--------------

seid gegruesst, Buerger von Greenbriar!

als ehemalige amtstraeger von greenbriar, (vor den den ungluecklichen Buendnissen) fuehlen Jarl Bogan und ich simpatie fuer die buerger von Greenbriar.

deshalb bieten wir den nichtkaempfer-einwohnern Greenbriars (zumindest voruebergehend) unterkunft und schutz . auch wenn unser Wehrhof noch primitiv ist, und nicht alle produktionsmittel bietet, sind wir bereit, ihn zu teilen, mit denen, die den unsicheren zustaenden in suedwest Gobaith entfliehen moechten, aber auch nicht den gefahren des gesetzlosen Trollsbane ausgeliefert sein moechten.

fuer the Nordmark:
Jarl Tjalf Kormson vom Drachenklan
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

werter Jarl Tjarf Kormsen,

ich sage euch im Namen der Bürger von Greenbriar danke,
alle die ich traf sind nicht bereit zu kämpfen.
Das ist nicht unsere EInstellung und auch nicht unser Leben.

~Calenleia
Hamlet of Greenbriar

People of Greenbriar, Revolt tonight!

We fight the King and those who support him!

We fight Hellbriar because the Temple of Nalzaxx is gone, and Avalyon is a pretender, pretending the Temple still stands, which does not. They are nothing more than criminals and must be destroyed, for all of Gobiath.

We fight Caelum, because they willingly gave their land and support to the pretender King, and have not renounced their support. They therefore have betrayed us and we must reclaim what was once given in friendship.

We fight the Kingdom, because it can only lead to war with the rest of Gobiath. The King comes from a deadly and untrustworthy bloodline.

We fight to free Greenbriar of these and any dangers to our future in the West. May freedom prevail!

Friends of Greenbriar, to Arms!

Meet us at the Onionball field tonight!

We will rally, revolt and be free!

Simply signed,
~Mr. "Greensleeves"
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Mister Greensleeves.

I hereby advice you friendly to try and calm down and not make a move yet. Soon we will gather an islewide force against some of the named evil, but until than you shouldnt raise your weapons, or you would miss the power to overcome such enemys.

Please, calm down, and be patient, and wait for our call to arms.

~A friend~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Friends,

We have defeated the Kingdom, deposed the King and marched into Hellbriar. They are sieged and defeated.

Despite these triumphs, I feel my service here is at an end.
((I am tired of people's poor RP, and will leave for a while))

I cannot in good conscience continue as Mayor.

As our law allows, either Alderman can step up to be Mayor until an election. They are both good candidates.

I will take my leave of fair Greenbriar for a while. Perhaps travel and write about my travels. I will be around for a few more days to prepare, then I will take my leave.

Farewell.
~Dusty Bottoms
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Imagine every time some one has felt pain. Now imagine all the people that came to the temple with you. Now think about all of it at all once and hide.

~A temple member~
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

You are defeated. We chased you out of town, we made you hide in your temple. Retlak felt under our power. And Avalyon aswell.

You lost, and you will lose. There wont be a safe place left for you.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~