QUARANTÄNE in Trollsbane // QUARANTINE in Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Samantha Meryadeles

QUARANTÄNE in Trollsbane // QUARANTINE in Trollsbane

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

A plague is spreading in Trollsbane!

Everyone is ordered to leave the town and stay away from it! Staying in town may lead to death and to even more infected ones!

The town is to be avoided by all costs!

The infected ones have to stay away from the not infected ones, or they may infect them and bring them into danger!

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
---Magistrate of Trollsbane---

-----------------------------------------------------

Eine ansteckende Krankheit verbreitet sich in Trollsbane!

Jedermann und Jede Frau muss die Stadt verlassen und von ihr fern bleiben! In der Stadt zu bleiben kann den Tod bedeuten, und auch mehr Angesteckte!

Die Stadt muss vollkommen gemieden werden!

Die Angesteckten müssen fern bleiben von den Gesunden, oder sie bedeuten auch für sie eine Gefahr!

--Magistratin von Trollsbane--
Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorvald

Post by Thorvald »

* The stench in Trolls Bane becomes unbearable. Even for the orcish race. Those who are already infected seem to cough up blood, have beads of sweat running down their foreheads and shivers.

Whatever caused this plague, it seems it barely can be healed with magic. Just the pain might be lessened...*

((to be continued tomorrow))
~~~

*Der Geruch in Trolls Bane wird unertragbar. Selbst für die orkische Rasse. Jene die bereits infiziert wurden scheinen Blut zu husten, Schweißperlen laufen über ihre Stirn und sie zittern.

Was auch immer diese Plage verursacht hat, es scheint sie kann selbst mit Magie kaum geheilt werden. Nur der Schmerz scheint dadurch erträgerlich zu werden...*

((wird morgen fortgesetzt))
Elénsar Serágon

Post by Elénsar Serágon »

Findet ihr nicht das dies ein wenig übertrieben ist? Die Gesunden von den
Angesteckten fern halten? Wer soll ihnen denn helfen?
Ich denke gewisse schutzmaßnahmen helfen schon.

~unsigniert~
Grant

Post by Grant »

Mmh, would someone get me out of this wrenched ceil?

Grant Rothman

Another note is attached underneath it

Nevermind
Last edited by Grant on Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha Meryadeles

Die Stadt ist der Ort der ansteckung...die Kranken können nicht heilen wenn sie dort bleiben...

Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

No food from Trollsbane well be premitted past the river.
Gildon de Vymont

Post by Gildon de Vymont »

I also advise that the infected ones are to be kept in the Arena, or an underground shelter of some sort, and locked, including myself. This would be more safer, and troublemakers won't grow around, using this as a threat.

-Gildon de Vymont
Squire of Kallahorn
Soldier of Zhambra
Former Squire of the White Flame
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I suggest the Prision, It is currently unlocked, For even theifs don't deserve this kind of death. I belive lady Meryadeles has the key.
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

Gildon de Vymont wrote:I also advise that the infected ones are to be kept in the Arena, or an underground shelter of some sort, and locked, including myself. This would be more safer, and troublemakers won't grow around, using this as a threat.

-Gildon de Vymont
Squire of Kallahorn
Soldier of Zhambra
Former Squire of the White Flame
I do have two locks in the arena, and a supply of about 60 keys, I would surely allow the people of Trolls' Bane to enter my arena without pay, this would work.

Signed,
Lance Dragonwill
Samantha Meryadeles

All the infected ones will be gathered at a camping place at the shore soutwest of the farmers union. the place can be found when going to the farmers union and follow the shore from there west.

I want that the one who opened all jaildoors against my permission to speak to me...that can't be tolerated. The peoples in the jail were never in danger since the jail has NO window through which the infecting stench may come!

Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gildon de Vymont

Unfourtuanatly, I do not think that some would bid to that. However, I will herd them up, since I am sick myself. If anyone sees a person coughing blood, coughing violently, or acting strange, please avoid him at all costs. If you could, contact me, so I can take him. Thank you.

-Gildon de Vymont
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

Gildon de Vymont wrote:Unfourtuanatly, I do not think that some would bid to that. However, I will herd them up, since I am sick myself. If anyone sees a person coughing blood, coughing violently, or acting strange, please avoid him at all costs. If you could, contact me, so I can take him. Thank you.

-Gildon de Vymont
These are the symptoms of the disease then? Perhaps the medicos could spend time creating a blockade or some sort of cure.

-Lance
Gildon de Vymont

Yes. Symptoms of the disease include (From what I have seen)

Coughing of medium to large amounts of blood, or coughing heavily with no blood at all
Tiredness, not being able to move
Peeling of the Skin
Droopiness
Acting a bit more strange than usual
Heated

These are some of the symptoms that me, and some people I have seen, have had. Please contact a medico if you see anyone with these symptoms, for they may be infected.

-Gildon de Vymont
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

I will be trying to find a way to cure or at the least prevent this disease. We need those that are infected to be isolated away from the healthy, we must contain the disease as much as we can.

Azuros Tjime
Medico and Druid
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

Ist schon bekannt woher die Krankheit kommt? Eine Gemeinsamkeit der Infizierten? Könnte es sein dass alle Infizierten sehr engen Kontakt mit Lady Samantha M. hatten?

~unsigned~
Gildon de Vymont

Yes, like Lady Meryadeles had said, we need all the infected to be rounded up to the camping ground. If I can ask you a favour, Sir Tjime, if you could check up daily, and see how the men will be working. I will be guarding the camp site as well, since I am already sick from it.

-Gildon de Vymont
Llama

Post by Llama »

A lizard walks, his face covered with a napkin soaked in vinegar, he sticks a note and leaves

"This is all Mother's doing.

You disrespected her and now shall all die.

Enjoy the life you have left

No signature
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Athian, Midrusio, Evan and myself (with later help from Nerisella) managed to prevent the plague spreading to the Grey Refuge so far, but I must take my leave now. Please, if you are carrying food and the like from Troll's Bane do not take it across the bridge to Grey Rose.

~William Elderberry~
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

The camp for plague victims South of Trolls Bane could use extra food and water sent please.

Achae coughs slightly in her handkerchief then sends the dove placing the parchment in its mouth hoping it will just drop the parchment and not land

Achae Eanstray
Driuid and Medico
Miru

Post by Miru »

Tyme to forget our differnces and aide those that need help a call for food and water need to be met and likely as many herbs as can be gathered

Miru
Atuan Silverheart

Post by Atuan Silverheart »

A white doves arrives, baring a message.

My'Lady Meryadeles,
Please consider joining us in the camp, for that you have also contacted the sickness and you risk spreding it to others. This sort of plague is stronger than anything that I've ever met. It weakened my aura, affecting me as well. We shall talk more upon your arrival.

May Zhambra watch over us, with mercy.
~Sir Atuan Silverheart
Samantha Meryadeles

I have to care for the town...I have to warn those not infected to leave the town...and show the infected ones the path to the camp.

For all infected ones i don't met yet...this is a map to find the camp

*a drawed map is hang to the message*

Atuan Silverheart

My'lady, with all due respect, you'll transmit the illness to every healthy person that you meet. I suggest you send a dove to someone that you trust and isn't sick, to come and continue your duies. This disease is not to be threaten lightly.

In other order of ideas, I wish that the death of the sick merchant be investigated. No one has the right of life and death over anyone and a person screaming for mercy should be helped not burned to death. I must tell you that I am outraged by what happened and I truely hope that this will not also be the future course of action.

Zhambra's blessings.
~Sir Atuan Silverheart, High Paladin
Gildon de Vymont

Sir Silverheart is right. Lady Meryadeles, I have seen you getting sick. You must get out of there, as you are getting sick as well. I say the same as Sir Silverheart.

Also, the merchant was unfourtuanatly burned by Sir Dji. I tried to tell him to let him speak, but it seems it was too late, as he had been burned already.

-Gildon de Vymont
Atuan Silverheart

Sir Dji's actions were both against the law and the moral rights. Although he probably wanted to protect the people by ridding the town of the source of disease, he had absolutely no right to act as both a judge and an executioner for a man who's only crime was to get sick, as we all are now, and desperately cry for help.

I use this mean to adress to Sir Dji and urge him to admit his action and submit himself to a fair trial under the charge of murder.

Justice shall be served. Zhambra with all.

~Sir Atuan Silverheart, High Paladin
Dren Da' Ruhk

Post by Dren Da' Ruhk »

Just a suggestion

A list of known infected citizens would help to slow the spread of this disease.
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

A cloaked messenger hastens to the board and pins a parchment on. The lines are written in unregular writing, apparently written with weak hand

Dear folks of Gobiath, dear citizens of Troll's Bane,

first for all I have to ask you all for forgiveness. I was not able to stop the spread of the plague in the moment I had the chance to do so.

I was one of the first persons who saw the ill merchant when he enterd the town an fell on ground. His smell was obnoxious and all he asked for was help.

As Captain of the town Guard I said that we will help him, but first he must tell us what has happened to him. In his fever and delusion he only was able to say the words:
"the swamps.. the swamps" and "the fumes.. the poison".

After that his body started to deformate, his skin began to crack, letting a mixture of blood and a green liquid flow abudently, spreading a strange and noxious stench all arround him. Then his flesh began to rot away slowly, as if eaten from inside.
It was a gruesome view I will never forget and I wish noone to be forced to see so.

The rest of his half-dead skinless body then crawld up and ran towards the crowd of people standing in distance to him.
This was the moment I decided that this being is lost and will not be able to gain any help from us.
So I had to decide between his future or the future of Troll's Bane.

I decided for the latter one and asked Djironnyma for help, so noone was forced to get in contact with the being, which once was a human.

To avoid that the illness or poison this person apparently had can spread and will be threat for Troll's Bane's citizens and all people on Gobiath, I decided to burn his corpse and all his belongings.

Unfortunately, it was too late. The plague was able to spread anyway.
Everyone knows the result.

So there is no reason to blame Djironnyma for any action he did. On the contrary, we have to thank him for being there when we needed him and that he was willing to help us. He exhausted himself by all the mage he uesed in that moment of destiny.

So, if there is anyone who is responsible for the death of the being who brougth the plague to Troll's Bane and Gobiath, it is me. And if there is anyone willing to blame someone for this action, this person should blame me - but be aware that these are definitely not the times for blaming. These are the times we have to stick together and find a way out of this this doom.

Remember the words the merchant spoke, when he was able to do so. This is the point we have to start to find the solution.
But remember that there has to be done a co-ordinated mission and not any actions done by a single person!

I would offer my help, but at the moment - and I am afraid in the next days - I will be too weak to even stand on my own legs - the plague got me. I am one of those people in the camp.
But remember: in these dark times we are all the same!

~Siltaris~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Who better too fight the infection then those already infected? Why risk others spreading the plague? Us who are already infected cannot get any worse then we are, So why not let us go to the swamps and discover the sorce of the plauge?

~Unsigned~
Alkuurg

Post by Alkuurg »

Those who are plagued, are plagued by their own fault. The gods have deemed you blasphemous!

Repent, or catch the plague! The gods have forsaken those aflicted.

REPENT!

~The note is left unsigned~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

So, The gods have given me the Plague because I sarcrificed my own well being to save and protect everyone who took shelter in Grey Refuge? If I where you, I would continue leaveing your notes unsigned like the coward you are, Because I know that there well be at least one person how well want your head.

~Evan Ross~