Guard Captain

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Trolls Bane

Guard Captain

Post by Trolls Bane »

The town of Trolls Bane hereby annonces the election for the Captain of the Town Guard. Nominations will last for 1 month (( 1 rl week)). The nominated person does not have to be a citizen of Trolls Bane but cannot have a prior offence to the town. The nomination can also not be a leader of a outside force, nor a canadate/member.

Current Nominations:
Evan Ross
J. Rothman

Guardian:
Dantagon

Constantine Valentine
Governor of Trolls Bane
Last edited by Trolls Bane on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

May we nominate ourselves?

~Unsigned.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Why not let the Gaurd chose its own captain? Dose it not have too be someone THEY trust too lead them?
I would also like too nominate Siltaris as our captain.
Recruit Evan Ross
Thanrían Diorath

Post by Thanrían Diorath »

And I place my vote for her.
Siltaris.

~ Thanrían Diorath
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I nominate Tinkerella. A fairy for the captain of the guard would be a perfect addition to your 7 year old governor.

~Unsigned~
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

As much as I appreciate the nomination, unfortunately I do not think I am suitable to be the captain of the guard, but thank you for your nomination regardless! And isn't the governor a little older than 7?
Tink
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

7 and a half then. Must you be so picky?

~Unsigned~
Thanrían Diorath

Post by Thanrían Diorath »

I propose whomever hassles us with these unsigned notes, to stand up for the position themselves since they care so much about the matter.

~ Thanrían Diorath
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

What happened to Revlen. He is the Captain of the Guard. I say leave him at his post. He is doing a fine job and has done more than others in this town, citizen or not!

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot of Kallahorn
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

He resigned.
Dantagon Marescot

He did? When did this happen?

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

A few days ago.

Also, Siltaris is a Guardian, therefore she is ineligible. Also, you may nominate yourself but you cannot be a member of a outside force.

Constantine Valentine
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Should a complete stranger be apointed, I shall resign, And likely many others. The gaurd should chose there own candidate, Not have them chosen for them and then be expected to follow them blindly. If you won't let us chose Siltaris, Then I shall nominate myself.

Evan Ross
Last edited by Evan Ross on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Hmm, I assume your John Dough then? Please place a signature under your post in order for you to be eligible.

Constantine Valentine
Governor of Trolls Bane
Dantagon Marescot

We are missing a guardian after Arameh ran off. Shouldn't we make sure to replace them as well?

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Last time I checked, Sir Dantagon you were not a citzen of Trolls Bane. But yes we are in need of another guardian. Shall I add this to the nominations as a muti election?

Constantine Valentine
Governor of Trolls Bane

P.S. I was refering to the We in your parchment. I am sorry if I came off as rude.
Dantagon Marescot

Excuse me? I am a citizen of Trolls Bane. I have been added when Brer was govenour. I was removed by Fooser, and added again by you, and now you say I am no longer appart of Bane! Why can't you made up your mind? I saw we as a citizen as Trolls Bane. Either you take my word for it, or you add me back to the list as it is where I should be.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
-- Citizen of Trolls Bane
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

You were removed once I found out what Arameh was trying to do.

Sorry, I should have informed you?

Constantine Valentine
Governor of Trolls Bane
Dantagon Marescot

And yet Arameh is still upon the list and I am not. I am a member of this town and have done my best to defend it though its hardest times. Arameh has left this isle upon his own free will. Should I be punished for his faults where as he is not?

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

If you wish to become a citizen again, I will gladly add you Dantagon.

There, happy?

Constantine Valentine
Governor of Trolls Bane
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

I truly dislike this childish attitude that our govenor is putting on.

~Unsigned.
Dantagon Marescot

Aye. And I appologise for loosing my temper and branching away from the task at hand. We should nominate a new guardian and a new captain for the guard. We have been negligent from replacing Arameh. I wish to nominate Jorokar for captain of the gaurd, should he choose to accept.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Jorokar has had a prior offence, Thus he cannot be nominated, I would like to nominate Dantagon Marescot as Gaurdien.

Evan Ross
Dantagon Marescot

I seem to be missing quite a few things here. When was his offence? Well, forgiveness must be taken on some. I will leave this up to the govenour. And I will accept this nomination.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Written in a elegant hand writing, stands a single sentence and signature. It would seem odd to some, but to some it may mean everything

No matter day or night, Governer or Kingdom, War or Peace, The protectors of Trollsbane shall always and ever be the Wolves.

Young Wolf
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Dear Governor,

since i was looking for you in the town for a long time in the last days, but was not able to find you anywhere, I write my opinion concerning the election of a new guard on the town board.

First, i want to thank Evan Ross and Thanrían for their trust in myself.
Second, I want to express my regret that the Governor apparently seems to lack of the trust in my abilities to lead the town guard as Captain. From my point of view, it is nothing but logic that I would at least lead the guard until a new captain is elected, due to my official position as soley Guardian of trolls Bane.
Third, I do not understand the apparently arbitrary policy of the Governor in matters of setting people on the citizen list and to remove them. There seems to be a huge lack of information in these matters.
Fourth, I think that the Gouvernor should be more present in the town to be able to have an objective view on the things going on, instead of being somewhere and writing short notes for the town board - the magistrate and current guard are working hard for making Trolls bane a better place to be and all I read from the head of Trolls bane are short notes, partly written in a childish way and no recognition at all.

I truly expect an improvement in these issues, Governor.

Regarding the election of the town guard, I accept my nomination and offer my blade once more to protect the town.

May the Governor decide about how we are proceeding now, since it is his field of action.

Sincerely,
~Siltaris~
temporay Captain of the Town Guard
Joran

Post by Joran »

The text is written in clear and neat handwriting, on a piece of expensive looking parchment.

To whomever it may concern

I would like to put my considerable abilities as organizer and my superior leadership skills for use that would benefit all the good citizens of Troll's bane. Hence, I will forthwith officially apply for the position of Captain of the Guard for the sake of common good. I understand that as a newly arrived person there might be some prejudice against me, but I look forward to convincing even the biggest sceptics to support me in my most noble and selfless pursuit.

Sincerely

J. Rothman
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Prehaps first you should apply for the rank of Recruit to prove yourself usefull, THEN attempt to rise in the ranks.
Dantagon Marescot

Sir,

I suggest you set out to prove yourself. Plus with the name Rothman it automatically does not put you in good standing with the isle. I suggest you show you are not what your family name designates you as before you try for captain of the guard. I am sure they will welcome you in the guards first.

--Sir Dantagon Marescot
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Evan Ross wrote:Prehaps first you should apply for the rank of Recruit to prove yourself usefull, THEN attempt to rise in the ranks.
Oh unsigned writer, the governor clearly states that anyone can apply for the position, no need to already be in the guard. Were I not already a member of a guild I would apply to whip this town into shape. What is needed is a strong hand; at least a Rothman may give us that.
Skaalib