The Kingdom of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Anonymous writer. Your concerns about me using my magic is understandable, but be assured that I won't use my powers so easily. About that incident yesterday, it was simply the elfs own fault. The elf called Aeridor Isthil has the bad habbit to provoke and angers others.

Many times before myself and others had to tell him to be less impudent and bold. Yesterday he continued again to treat me without respect, politeness and regards. I asked him 4 times to stop behaving like that, and to respect my wish as a citizen that he may stop with this behaviour.

But he continued with his harrassment and his insults for my person, even after I gave him a last warning in which I told him directly if he should not stop behaving like that and start being more polite, I will use my powers, if that is the only thing he may understands.
He again ignored my warning and continued, provoking troubles and fighting and aswell amusing himself about me, my wishes and my warnings.
It was that moment that I punished him for his behaviour.

If Mister Isthil is not smart enough to stop treatening a citizen of town AND a mage impolite and impudent even after the fourth warning , than it is his own fault if he is punished. He is just a guest in Trollsbane, and as such a guest he shall respect and honour the wish and word from a citizen.
Also I thought it is common knowledge that it may not be smart and very wise to anger a mage and provoke him or her. He did in on purpose, and ignored all warnings. It is than his own fault if he has to bear the results for his behaviour. He had four times the chance to think about it and simply stop, and nothing would have happened him. He knew what will come if he does it again, and he accepted it with doing it again. He knew what will happen, and since he ignored the risk and danger, it is self-inflicted.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Rory

Post by Rory »

That doesnt change the fact that it is town law to only use magic defensively.

~unsigned
Ghost_Archon

Post by Ghost_Archon »

A note is once again placed on the board when few are around and none that are looking in the direction

That will suffice. Thank you for putting my worries to rest.

~Anonymous~
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

Greetings,

I would like to place myself for work as a lawyer in Trollsbane.

I will defend those in court which the Government of Trollsbane tells me to for a cheap price of 50 copper. That is for everyday that I coem into court to defend that person (It may have to be the person who I defend who has to pay, or the government). So if a case goes on for three days and I have to show up for them 3, it'd cost 150 copper coins.

I hope you accept my offer,
Regards,
William Jennings Bryan
.::{Lawyer}::.
Samantha Meryadeles

We don't even have a magistrate who could hold court, since the Governeur is too busy to announce one. So there is few need yet for a lawyer, but thank you for that offer. It shall be remembered once there is a Magistrate.

Samantha Meryadeles

Samantha goes to the townwall and pins an announcement to it, handwritten by Governeur Constantin Valentine and signed by him. Under it she signs with her own name
I hereby announce that Samantha Meryadeles is given the title of Magistrate of the Town of Trolls Bane. She is given the right to ban for 1 month (( 1 rl week)), the right to hold trials, and jail criminals with or without my constant. If she is to abuse the power of this position then she will be stripped of the title.

Constantine Valentine
Governor of Trolls Bane
I accept this offer and thank Governeur Valentine for his trust in my person. I will do my best to uphold order and law in Trollsbane, and I hope for the citizens, and especially Dantagon Marescots, support in the matter of law and order.

I soon will try myself at a revise of the current laws. I will try to write them in a more understandable form, and aswell add proposal of laws to cover every part of daily life to protect the towns citizens and to care for more order and peace in town. Once I finished that revise I will hand my proposal to Governeur Valentine to decide about it.

May Zhambra guide our path

Rory

Post by Rory »

I wish to be added as a citizen at your earliest convenience.

~Rory
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

To the Government of Trollsbane,

I would like to inquire about the status of an unfinished building north of the Arena outside of town.

If it has been abandoned, I would like to discuss an offer for it. I have an 'enterprise' I wish to begin soon, and although I love my dear Greenbriar, Trollsbane would be better located for it. It would be of great value to all of Gobiath, but must be centrally located.

If this property is unavailable, would there be another location in or near Trollsbane we could discuss?

Thank you,
~Mayor Dusty Bottoms of Greenbriar
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I wish to join the fine city of Troll's Bane. Please consider adding my name to the list.

Respectfully,

Osrich Rosenwalle~
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Lady Meryadeles,

Seeming as you are now the magistrate, have you taken into consideration my offer?

Please reply,
Regards,
William Jennings Bryan
.::{Lawyer}::.
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

If all interested in the cause regarding Samantha Meryadeles and me, Aeridor isthil, could look under the headline "Offensive Magic" I would greatly apreciate it. I am sorry that I have said nothing on the issue here, but I did not even know it was being discussed here as well.

I would allso like to ask for citisenship, as I allready have lived in Trollsbane for moths now.

~Aeridor Isthil~
jregan91

citezenship

Post by jregan91 »

I wist to become a citizen of trolls bane ane to hopefully to join the Guard

*signed James Tunnycliff*
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

Just where exactly is our govenor?

~Unsigned.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

If you wish to join the guard Tunnycliff, send me a dove and we will arrange a time to meet.

Revlen, captain of the town guard
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

A halfling that look like ((6246*****)) attacked me near the tavern in trollsbane today without cause.
-Airin Merrymount
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I would like to request we clean up the town laws. There are many loop holes that tend to help criminals, And they are quite out-dated. I would be glad to helpout with this task should you wish it, But it must be done.
Recruit Evan Ross
Samantha Meryadeles

I have already a rewritten law of trollsbane, but currently just in the old tongue. I tried to let it translate by someone, but what he returned to me was full of failures and can't be used.

Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

To the Magistrate or Governor of Trollsbane,

I seek a small piece of land to purchase from you for the purpose of creating a Trade Guild and Merchant's Association.

I am interested in the Market area in front of Eliza's Shop. I request all fields (Including the crossroads, but not the well) from the east gate, to the Tavern, to Eliza's shop in order to build a Marketplace and modest Guild shop. I believe this Guild and the Marketplace will benefit TrollsBane and all of Gobiath.

If this guild becomes inactive, all land, building and property will revert to the city of TrollsBane.

Sincerely,
~Dusty Bottoms
Grant

Post by Grant »

I have sent you a dove.

Constantine Valentine
Governor of Trolls Bane
Samantha Meryadeles

Mister Bottoms

We already talked in person about your plans, and as far as I remember we agreed on you building a marketplace at the corner of the shop, the crossroads. But don't you think it is too much requesting the WHOLE place? The area you wish to buy is a huge part of the town. The field infront if the shop is also a field for festivals and other happenings.

I don't think it should be destroyed.

Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Dear M'lady Merylades,

I haven't seen a festival there in ages. Trees spring up unwanted, and it is truly an under-utilized area and an eyesore. I believe a city the size and status of Trollsbane requires an 'urban' marketplace, of size and grandeur befitting the "Capital of Gobiath". It will be for everyone's benefit and much more desirable to look upon than an overgrown grove of trees.

For festivals, I would suggest using the Arena (another under utilized area) or the many wonderful fields outside the city walls. In my opinion, Inside the walls is for people, trade and merchants, not a field of trees.

~Dusty Bottoms,
Chairman of the "Gobiath Chamber of Commerce"
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

A large figure approaches the board, his long and shaggy hair mangled and unkept. His ice blue eyes look to the note within his hands, he clenches his hands slightly. Then, letting out a feral growl, he rams the note against the wall, pinning it with an very ornate dagger. Though the note is slightly crinkled there can be no mistake as to what it reads.

I Hereby resign from the position of captain of the town guard of Trollsbane. I leave it to Trollsbane's government or people to assign another in my stead, i do not intend to return to this position as i once had. My eyes will ever watch over the town that i have defended since my first days in this land, and my axe will always be hers should it be needed.

May the wolves defend and watch over the town of trollsbane, with its promise to become a great and thriving city in the years to come.

Revlen

The man's ice blue orbs look over the note for a long moment, standing as if petrified. He looks to the sky, and turns, heading north.
Samantha Meryadeles

I want to thank Mister Revlen for his good and honorable work for the town of Trollsbane. I want to thank him in my own name and the name of the town. We stand in his debth for the support and protection he gave us, for such a long time. His help will never be forgotten and we shall ever honor him for it.

Thank you, Mister Revlen. May Zhambra guide your path, and may your future be good and happy.

Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

I ask that all people that have been a citizen of Trolls Bane before to take a look at the citizen list. If your name is on there and it should not be, please feel free to send me a dove.

Secondly, Samantha has expressed that she wishes for me to create section on the main board for money transactions and what they were used for. I am currently working on this. If you have bought, sold, or lost land in the time in which I was the governor, please send me a dove containing what you bought and the money in which you bought it for.

Constantine Valentine
Governor of Trolls Bane
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Dear citizens of Trol's Bane, dear folks of Gobiath,

Hereby I proclaim that the Town Guard of Troll's Bane has two new recruits.

Now the Town Guard consists of the following official members:

Captain:
Siltaris

Town Guard:
Evan Ross

Recruits:
Kenneth Ladrus
Baldur de Vanrice
Revan Thorus

More members will be added, soon, since there already are discussions with a few people going on.
Everyone else who is interested in serving the town, fighting for peace and justice and who wants the get the support of experienced fighters shall write the Captain or the Magistrate a dove.

Sincerely,
~Siltaris~
Last edited by Siltaris on Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Welcome too the new gaurds, I hope you well both serve well and help keep the town safe.

~Gaurd Evan Ross~
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

I am glad to inform you that the Town Guard has a new recruit:
Revan Thorus.

The list above is updated.

~Siltaris~
Captain of the Town Guard of Troll's Bane
darkreaper

Post by darkreaper »

can i be a gaurd???
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

darkreaper wrote:can i be a gaurd???
First thing, We would need your name. You would also need too be a citizen of Trollsbane. Also, You need too learn too improve your writeing ((Use caps and grammer ect.)) Then prehaps myself or Captain Siltaris well consider it.
Maoqi

Post by Maoqi »

Greetings Siltaris,

My name is Maoqi Longfin and I wish to join the guard if this is possible.

Maoqi