Without a trace?

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mairead

Without a trace?

Post by Mairead »

Tol Vanima.

The bed rooms are empty. Just a little boy lies there, crying. Crying for someone. But she's not there.

The woods, the meadows. Everything's growing and blooming. A wonderful scent fills the air. But she's not there either.

The shrine of the five. Where is she?

Gone.

All that is left is a necklace with a golden ring. Hanging on a lose branch of a bush close to the shrine. And a small brand burned into the wooden floor. Nearly not noticable.

Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Taylor, who was meditating outside of the town, heard Daividh's cries and ran back to town, to see what was wrong, to his horror, mairead was not anywhere near Daividh. He picked Daividh, trying to calm him, and found that the shiny rings on his necklaced calmed Daividh for now. Taylor looks around carrying davidh, no sign of Mairead anyway, he starts to look around more frantically as the minutes roll by. Then he finnally reaches the shrine, his elvish eyes find the necklace on the branch after a few minutes of searching. he puts davidh down against the altar, so he can play with taylor's necklaces and rings. With a shakey hand, He takes the necklace from the tree, looking at it in disbelief. Taylor puts it around his neck slowly, and continues to look around the area further, coming across the faded mark, noting what it looks like, and continues searching, not really paying attention to the mark, because it was so dull. Taylor takes his necklace back from Daividh, putting it around his neck ontop of Mairead's necklace, and picks up Daividh, who is calm now.

Taylor goes back down into the sleeping quarters, and looks for someone to take care of Daividh..It was time for Taylor to kill whoever did this to Mairead. And there was no way he was going to let Davidh see that.
Callith

Post by Callith »

Callith enters the sleeping quarters and looks to Taylor.

"Good you are here. I've already searched every town, only places I can't get to have been unchecked, and that is Darlok's castle, or under Hellbrier. Or the other caves I've not had time to search them."
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

He doesn't look over his shoulder, taylor just keeps watch on the sleeping Davidh, while speaking with Callith.

"I don't understand. No one knew we were here except for Samantha, Isilwen, and you. How could she have just been taken. Now I have to leave Davidh in the care of Tol Vanima, While I clear up this mess. I'm such a pitiful Fiance and father. I can't even keep my fiance from harm, nor can I stay with Davidh right now.

Taylor merely sighs and says in a more vindictive, but never cold voice,

"Alright, Lets hunt them down like the wolves we are."
Callith

Post by Callith »

"Now is not the time to get angry, I will talk to Samantha she may be able to shed some light on that symbol. Once we have them tracked down, we can deal with them, however do not rule out Maeve."
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

"Mairead is missing" sounded Calliths terrible news through her door, and no 5 seconds later Samantha pulled the door open and stared shocked and worried at him, listenting what happened.
Mairead...the little girl she met not long before but promised to protect, that little girl with a pure heart, sharing her body with the former daughter of darkness, Maeve...No, that can't be...it shouldn't be. How could that happen? She promised her that she will be safe, that she won't allow someone to hurt her.

She was hurring with Callith to Vanima, her thoughts being all the time by the girl, and that she failed to keep her promise. Running, unusual for her, through the deep wood, teleporting her body from one spot to the other, heading to the only sign left back. The only sign which could tell them more about Maireads whereabouts. The only hint they got to safe that pure hearted being and her other self. Yes...she wanted to safe both, Mairead and Maeve. Her promise was not just to Mairead, it was also to Maeve. She speeded up remembering that she has to safe two girls, and soon arrives at the elven Home.

With a concentrated mind she was kneeling down in the altair room, her eyes focused on the sign burned into the floor. Her gentle fingers stroking over its lines, trying to find anything out about it...hoping to find anything out...praying that she may be able to understand this sign, and be a step closer to rescue Mairead and Mave and to bring them back safe...bringing the two girls back home.

She stares at the sign for some seconds, before looking dissapointed and sadly up.

"This...is the burning sign of a ring which got so hot that it burned its shape into the floor...maybe...it was Maireads ring"

She looks at Callith

"I...see no other chance...we should gather enough men and storm Darloks castle...if she is there, we will find her and rescue her. And Darlok will be for once and all defeated!"
Tilgruk Vagor

Post by Tilgruk Vagor »

A small orcess with a fur shawl is rasping on Darlok's door with her cane. She is dressed in a fur shawl and her hair hints at middle age. She seems to be ranting about humans and time

"You, No, let me in. You said to be patient. Stop wasting time!"[/i]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

She had tried to warned Mairead. She had felt that something about this man was wrong. Something... he had with him.

But it was futile. It was too late.
The next she felt was pain. An incredible pain going through her body; Maireads body. But she felt it as well.

And the next moment Maeve remembered, was that she had control. The voice of Mairead within her was quiet and dying. Mairead was alive, but only barely...

"What have you done...?", Maeve had whispered to the man infront of her. "... what have you done."
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

As they stabbed him in the back and the life left his body as his blood did, the fine mist inside the cave started to move.
A slow spiral formed itself and inside the center his coffin was.
Faster and faster the thin mist moved around the empty place of his long slumber.
More and more mist appeared and was added to this strange dance.
Mist turned into thick fog, fog turned into a formless floating mass.
Softly this incorporal fog lowered itself inside the coffin.

Bones were formed.
Veins were formed.
Flesh was formed.
Breath was given.
Life was given.

He sat up inside the coffin, once more, a small grin displayed on his face.
His dark voice roared
:
"Your champion has returned, MyLord!"
The headache was numbing the other pain that pulsed in waves through his whole body, but life was painful and he was alive, still.
'Let them play with the empty shell they got now,’ his thoughts were, 'this just gives us enough time to finish the things we started.'
This grin on his face got broader as the pain slowly vanishes from his mind.
'This was indeed a good day.'