Reflection from a Shattered Heart

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rainny

Reflection from a Shattered Heart

Post by Rainny »

((open to those who Know that she lives in the orchard, or know Rainny well))

Rainny sits in her orchard just south east of Varshikar, with a gaze towards the sky and in her hands is a letter, adressed to Allura Avery, however, there is no notion of where the letter is going, and it looks as if it was written a long time ago. She whispers it aloud to herself sitting under a large apple tree

"My Dearest Allura,
Where did you go? You leave me without a word, even after all I had said to you. My heart is shattered into so many peices, To find even half of them would be a miracle in it's self. My only love, True love, something I figured a harlot like I would never find, and Half my heart, left with you. I understand your love for Maliss, and my foolish feelings, However, I can not change who I fall for.You showed me affection, something nobdy did. You showed care, something nobody took the time to do. You showed love, something I thought I would never see.

I don't know what to do without you Allura, I am lost. Though I drift from person to person, I can not help but think of you day and night. Your red hair, delicate face. Thinking of you holding me, brings tears of joy, but knowing that it will never happen, shatters my already broken heart further. It is this never ending cycle, which will leave this body souless, and derived of love. My dearest Allura, why did you leave me without word.

I say I love you to many people. But it is hollow, and never holds any meaning. But when I said it to you..half my heart went with it, and you now own it.

My Dearest Allura, tell me what I should do with my life without you here.

Rain."

Rainny sighs looking up to the sky, tears dropping onto the parchment, but it doesn't look like this is the first time. She places the parchment over her heart, whispering in a very faint, weak, and timid voice

"Allura..come..back..to me.."
Allura
Location: Bending my mind to crawl through perversions and riddles.

Post by Allura »

Gray-blue eyes open slowly. The elfess blinks a few times at the sharp light reflecting off the golden hues of Maliss' flame red hair. For a moment she forgets it is Maliss she is laying next to, that hair is not his red hair and instead of his delicate face marred by that ruinous scar, she sees another man's face. Broader, more masculine. And decidedly human. Stephen's face. Strange she would think of him this morning. Disentangling creamy limbs from those of the still-sleeping elf, she raises and takes a few steps away, raising her face to the sky and letting her thoughts drift back.

How long had she been gone now? Nearly a year? Something close to that. She must be thinking of Stephen because she missed him. Missed Gobaith. Rainny and Athian. Aristeaus, Jeremy. Mairead and Taylor.She furrows her brows unhappily. She had not really said good-bye to anyone but Stephen. She was glad she had, no matter how many lies had been verbalised in their parting. She regretted not saying good bye to more of those she had cared for. Cared for even now.
As she wonders whether to write now, after all this time, she hears Maliss stir behind her. She smiles warmly and turns to him, all thoughts of Gobaith slipping away for a time.