The Arena!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Garett Gwenour

The Arena!

Post by Garett Gwenour »

The town of Trollsbane hereby recognized Stephen Rothman as the rightful owner of The Arena! east of town. The owner of this property can use it as they wish, and make regulations regarding it. Though these regulations cannot go directly against town law, except in this case, the dueling law does not apply.

This contract may never ever be terminated unless the area is sold or given away or traded or lost in a bet or in some other way disposed of with the owner (Stephen Rothman)'s consent.

Stephen Rothman (The Owner)
King Fooser The First (and only) King of Trolls Bane

Uses for The Arena!

The Arena! may be used for hosting fighting tournaments, concerts for a band or an area for a play. All of these can be negotiated with the owner (Stephen Rothman) for a fee or bargain. The Arena! is also used for free for training within the Knighthood of Kallahorn, any member who wishes to use it should speak to Stephen Rothman or Arameh.

Currently in search of a playwrite or a band leader for consistent work. Please contact through a dove.

Workers:
Galvin
Laghras Kantun

Currently in search of 4 male and 1 female actors (cannot be dwarf, orc, lizard or halfling) for an upcoming play. The pay is 50 copper per show. You must speak common fluently and you must at all costs be attractive to the opposite sex.

Currently selling 8 Black Pillars for 10 silvers each. Good for rituals, architecture and for generally anything you want.

Banned Criminals - Revlen (Forever! Except if he enters the Fighting Tournament)
Dantagon (Because I simply dislike his attitude towards me)

~Stephen Rothman Owner of The Arena!~

((please dont post in this thread, it is primarily for announcing a new concert, fighting tournament or upcoming play.))
Last edited by Garett Gwenour on Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

The Fighting Arena has been renamed to, The Arena, it's use has been expanded as well as is currently being renovated for more social uses. Keep an eye on this for upcoming concerts, plays or Tournaments to be hosted at least once a month.

With an excited heart
Stephen Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Owner of the Arena
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Stephen, your deed specifically states taxes must still be payed despite the overall town tax being removed. According to the time that has passed, along with late fees and other charges, I have calculated that you now owe the town about 1,296 silver coins, to be paid within three days.

Have a nice day,
F

Just jesting, of course.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Thank you for keeping on top of things sire.

Humbly Yours,
Stephen Rothman
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Here Here!

The first one to headline a concert at the newly established Arena will be Gisela Colerres. She will be playing a free concert for all to come and enjoy. I am also looking for jesters and other performers, I will pay profitably.

The concert is free and will be held ((at 3 pm pacific standard time, that makes like midnight GMT I believe)). Please come and show your support for this young and aspiring songstress.

Stephen Rothman
Owner of the Arena
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

The concert was a great success. Many people showed up and not only Gisela played but also Galvin Tjime played. I hope all who were there enjoyed themselves and drank their fill.

Another concert will be held soon.

Stephen Rothman
Owner of The Arena!
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Here ye here ye!

The Island's Official Fighting Tournament will be held again within 21 days ((Next Saturday the 16th at 20 gmt))!

This tournament is only for warriors on a citizenlist of an official town. This means if you belong to no town you may not fight, you must belong to a town. This has been held once before and the overall winner was Revlen and so currently Varshikar holds the title of holding the Home of the Strongest Warrior.

Will the soldiers of the Orc nation take the title? Or perhaps the Elven society will send forth their greatest champion? It is for you to decide your destiny and bring bragging rights to your nation, be the champion of your town and the island!

There will be one and only one pillar of fighting, staffs and blades mixed together. The winner of this will recieve the winnings and carry the title of the Islands Champion and the city he calls home will carry the distinguished and prideful title of holding the Island's Champion.

It costs 150 copper coins to enter the tournament, a town may only enter at most 3 warriors. Send me a letter or meet me in person to sign yourself up, do not write here!!!!1

There is only one rule: The weapon(s) you decide to use must not carry a magical effect upon them (no magical longswords or serinjahs or staffs) this is a purely skill orientated tournament and will be fair for all!

Towns Elligible and their Warriors:

Trolls Bane -
Varshikar - Revlen (current Champion)
Grey Rose -
Tol Vanima -
Greenbriar - Mark Strongarm
Caelum -
NordMark - Gerron Defreny, Eirik Thorfastsson
Silverbrand - Hrar Godcaine
Ork Nation - Gabon Corad
Lizard Nation - Ssafar
Kallahorn - Lance Dragonwill

~Stephen Rothman
Owner of The Arena!~
Last edited by Garett Gwenour on Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Lance Dragonwill isnt yet into the knighthood, so I guess by 'Kallahorn' you mean the land? I would like some precisions about this.
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

yoo habs forgots mehs nam on da lists:

Aeributt
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

You need to be a citizent of a town to join

- Arameh
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Kallahorn is considered a town at this town and Lance Dragonwill is apart of such a place.

The tournament draws near so I will state what the winner of the fighting tournament will recieve. Besides the title of Island Champion he will recieve an few rings, cut gems, silver coins and free liquor and admission for any concert, play or tournament held at The Arena while he reigns as Champion.
Put caution to win the sign up to be The Hero of the Island!

Stephen Rothman
Owner of The Arena!
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

The Arena will be given to Lance Dragonwill under his specific leadership.

Stephen Rothman
[Lance Dragonwill]

Post by [Lance Dragonwill] »

Though this message is written in haste due to recent events, I'd like to thank you for your generous offer, and I shall strive to making The Arena a prosperous land for warriors to reside on.

The tournament is in no way cancelled, and will still go on under my commands, thank you for this mark of land, and I hope to follow up with what you did, Sir Rothman.

Signed,
Lance Dragonwill
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

The tournament has been held, sadly many competitors were missing though. The participants were

- Eirik Thorfastsson
- Gerron Defreny
- Dain Laiden
- Hu

First place goes to Gerron and second place goes to Eirik, making the Nordmark as the current champions.
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

i is sorries i aint makin its...tings huppened dat kept meh frum commin ter dis event. ((Rl issues that couldnt be avoided sorry))

Red Skull Gabon of the Bloodskulls
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

I have installed two vital locks into the arena for our security, we will be looking to install a depot in there soon.

I have gathered around 6 keys for use.

The Arena! will also be holding a concert some time from now, we need two human actors, as well as 2 elves and a dwarf, as well as a complete band for entertainment purposes. All will be paid accordingly.

Signed,
Lance Dragonwill
Natilie Rosemary

Post by Natilie Rosemary »

I will see if I can find anyone within the preformers guild who would be willing to help. It is possible that I may be able to find people to play in the band, actors and actresses will be more difficult.

--Natilie Rosemary
Siegfried Schtauffen

I now revert ownership to Grant Rothman as he is the apparent heir to this arena.

Signed,
Lance Dragonwill
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

The Arena is on the land of Trollsbane. Grant Rothman is a criminal currently sitting in jail of Trollsbane. You can't simply make him the new owner. Or the arena may get back to the town.

Criminals are not allowed to possess land or buildings in Trollsbane.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
---Magistrate of Trollsbane---
Grant

Post by Grant »

A dove lands near the Arena

Then why did my father, a supposed villiain own the arena for a few months? He has given me it and no government is taking it away because they dislike me. Also you had told me once I had finished my sentence in jail that I was free of all crimes. I am close to finishing this, Lady Meryadeles.

Grant Rothman
Owner of the Arena!
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

That was under an other government. With new governments new times and changes come.

Of course you may get possession over the arena once you are released from jail.

By the way...how were you able to read the message here and write a new one? You are jailed and noone other than guards can reach you.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Grant

Post by Grant »

A magical dove, Samantha.

Grant Rothman
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

The Arena is open FREE of charge to all by Kundra Law.

All who wish to use must feel free to do so at any time, if the door is locked just jump over the water, works just as easy.

~Kalius Rosco~
Captain, bomb maintanace.
Siegfried Schtauffen

You do realize that is trepassing and is punshible by law?
I will hold the arena to myself, I am sorry for my foolish giving away of the arena.

Signed,
Lance Dragonwill
Siegfried Schtauffen

I now give Gildon de Vymont; my comrade and best friend; the arena until further notice, or my return. Goodbye, Gobiath.

~Lance Dragonwill
Gildon de Vymont

Post by Gildon de Vymont »

I gladly accept the ownership of The Arena, and I honour Lance Dragonwill's leave, wherever he is going. He has been my comrade and friend for a long while, and I wish that Zhambra protect him on his journeys.

In the Arena Matters, the Arena will be open for all Kallahorn members. Knights can pick up a key from me, all this have to do is contact me. All others deemed worthy shall as well.

For the people that would like to set up a play, or a concert at the Arena, please contact me by dove to set up a time. I would gladly have you at the Arena. The Arena to people who would like to set up a private training session, or would like to rent out the Arena for a party.

I will try to spend silver from my own pocket to put in a depot in the Arena, for training sessions and the like. No one likes to carry a heavy load, especially armor and weapons, to a long destination.

Thank you for your time, and may The Arena prosper once more!

-Gildon de Vymont
Squire of Kallahorn
Soldier of Zhambra
Former Squire of the White Flame
Owner of the Arena
Gildon de Vymont

A dove quickly drops a note close to the Arena door. People are free to look at it, if they wish.

I wish to excuse me for my absence. It seems that I have some things to take of off of the island, therefore I wish to aplogize for the inactivity of the Arena.

However, I am planning a moderatly big tournament and "party", so to speak. If any dancers, bard/bardesses, or entertainers can contact me, that would be much appreciated. I am also looking for Bartenders and such.

There is no set time for this party, but I will try to make this as soon as possible. Thank you.

-Gildon de Vymont
Siegfried Schtauffen

For an undisclosed price as due by the cusomer, I now give ownerships and rights to Michael Isman.

Signed,
Lance Dragonwill
Gildon de Vymont

I approve of this deal, and expect to get nothing of the share of the deal. I hope that the arena will become active again under Michael, as I failed to do myself. I aplogize for the inactvity, and I hope the Arena will be propserous once more.

-Gildon de Vymont
Michael Isman

Post by Michael Isman »

Thank you, mister Dragonwill.
I am sure I will not regret this purchase, and hope to make of The Arena!, a more active, better place than it actually is.

I am slightly tired, and will explain more of my motivations to buy the arena tomorrow, when my mind is at rest.

Michael Isman

(( May this thread be locked, please. I will make a new one ))