Illarion related jokes // Illarionbezogene Witze

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Amras Telemnar

Post by Amras Telemnar »

In einer gebirgigen Gegend geht eine Elfendame spazieren. Sie begegnet einem kleinen Orkjungen, der bitterlich weint. Sofort bleibt sie stehen, um ihn zu trösten.
"Was ist denn geschehen?"
"Unsere Katze", grunzt der junge Ork und Heult, "die hat fünf Junge bekommen, und mein Vater hat sie alle ersäuft."
"Das ist ja schrecklich", sagt die Elfendame mitfühlend. "Aber es zeigt das du ein gutes Herz hast, daß es dir so nahegeht."
"Ich wein´ ja bloß vor Zorn", brüllt da der Junge. "Ich wollt´ sie doch selbst ertränken!"

Wie ertränkt man einen Zwerg?

Man wirft eine Goldmünze in einen Fluß.

Elf: "Ich habe festgestellt, das Zwerge nur ein Drittel ihres Gehirns gebrauchen..."
Zwerg: "Ach, und was machen sie mit der anderen Hälfte?"
Llama

Post by Llama »

I think germans have a better sense of humour then the rest of us...

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR JOKES!
Amras Telemnar

Post by Amras Telemnar »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR JOKES!
sorry about that, but i think my english grammer is too terrible to translate the jokes......... :roll:
Matron

Post by Matron »

Amras Telemnar wrote: Elf: "Ich habe festgestellt, das Zwerge nur ein Drittel ihres Gehirns gebrauchen..."
Zwerg: "Ach, und was machen sie mit der anderen Hälfte?"
Elf: I just noticed that dwarfs only use one third of their brain.
Dwarf: Ah? And what do they do with the other half?

(just a quick translation :S )
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I get their jokes, I just can't understand them in German. So many words that our teacher refuses to teach us :-P
Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár

Post by Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár »

Wie bekommt mann einen Zwerg betrunken in zwei Schritten?

1. Aufwecken!

2. Ihm eine halbe Stunde Zeit geben!

How can you get a Dwarf drunk in two steps?

1. Wake him up!

2. give him an half hour!
Amras Telemnar

Post by Amras Telemnar »

i will trying to translate some jokes......, sorry for grammer errors......

Wieviel Elfen braucht man um eine Kuh zu töten?

10! 9 Elfen heben die Kuh hoch und der 10. frisst ihr das Gras weg.

-----------

How many elves you need to kill a cow?

10? 9 elves hosting the cow and the 10. eat your grass.

Was tut ein Elf, der auf ein leeres Blatt Papier starrt?

Er studiert seine Rechte.

-------

What does elf does with a blankly paper

He is study his laws

Begegnen sich ein Elf und ein Zwerg.
der Zwerg: "Also wenn man dich so sieht, könnte man meinen bei euch wäre eine Hungersnot ausgebrochen."
darauf der Elf: "und wenn man dich so sieht, könntest du dafür verantwortlich sein!"

-----

Meet some Elf and a dwarf
the dwarf: you shows as broken out a famine
then the elf says when i see you, i can mean you are responsibly for this

Die Letzten Worte einer Stadtwache

-Kein Durchgang

----

The last words frome the royal guard

-no passage

Die Letzten Worte von Fooser

"Pah, das sind doch nur Bauern!"

---

The last words from Fooser

-Pah, this only farmer

Die Letzten Worte eines Wirts

"Kein Bier mehr für dich und deinen Zwergenfreund."

---

The last words from a publican

-no beer for you and your dwarffriend

so that was some jokes from here, but i think there are some good jokes for another one to translate.........
Halvdan

Post by Halvdan »

naja die letzten hab ich auch nicht ganz kapiert...musste aber dennoch grinsen. am besten waren bisher die von einkill.
Caldrion Sternenglanz

Post by Caldrion Sternenglanz »

weil du diese verstanden hast? *G*

((scherz))
Halvdan

Post by Halvdan »

*rofl*.....ich meine, die waren schon schlecht....weil ich nichtmal gelacht habe, bei einkill bin ich fast vom stuhl gefallen.... :lol: .
Llama

Post by Llama »

Hmm, it took me a while to understand them, i corrected the grammer for you so the ones less proficient with english can understand... hope you don't take offence....

i will trying to translate some jokes......, sorry for grammer errors......

-----------

How many elves you need to kill a cow?

10? 9 elves hosting the cow and the 10. eat your grass.

[CANT UNDERSTAND]

-------

What does elf does with a blankly paper

He is study his laws

What is an elf doign with a blank sheet of paper?
He is studying his laws

der Zwerg: "Also wenn man dich so sieht, könnte man meinen bei euch wäre eine Hungersnot ausgebrochen."
darauf der Elf: "und wenn man dich so sieht, könntest du dafür verantwortlich sein!"

-----

Meet some Elf and a dwarf
the dwarf: you shows as broken out a famine
then the elf says when i see you, i can mean you are responsibly for this

An elf and a dwarf meet
Dwarf: You look lyke you just came from a famine
Elf: You looked lyke you caused it

Die Letzten Worte einer Stadtwache

-Kein Durchgang

----

The last words frome the royal guard

-no passage

A royal guard's last words

"No entry"

---

The last words from Fooser

-Pah, this only farmer

Fooser's last words
"Pah...Its only a farmer..."

---

The last words from a publican

-no beer for you and your dwarffriend

The last words from a tax collector [is it supposed to be a barman?]:

No beer for you and your dwarf friend
pharse

Post by pharse »

How many elves do you need to kill a cow?

10! 9 elves lift the cow up and the 10th eats all the grass.

~~~

What does an elf staring at a blank paper?

He studies his rights.

~~~
An elf meets a dwarf.
Dwarf: "Looking at you, one might think there is a famine."
Elf: "And looking at you, one might think you´re responsible for it."

~~~
Ein Goblin kommt mitten im Winter an einen Teich und sieht dort ein Ork an einem Eisloch angeln. Der Goblin bemerkt, dass der Ork eine dicke Backe hat und versucht sich bei ihm einzuschmeicheln: "Hauerschmerzen sind echte Scheiße, nicht?"
"Quatsch!", grunzt der Ork, "Irgendwie muss ich die Regenwürmer ja auftauen."
Amidst winter a goblin comes to a lake and sees an orc fishing at a hole in the ice. The goblin notices the orc´s swelled cheek and tries to endear him to the orc: "Tusk pains really suck, doesn´t it?"
"Don´t be silly!", grunts the orc, "Somehow I have to defrost the earthworms"
Last edited by pharse on Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rudi

Post by Rudi »

Geht ein Ork zum Lebensmittelhändler und sagt:
"Heute nehm ich nur Gemüse, ich muss meine Gehirnzellen fördern!"

Kommt ein Bote an die Tore Silberbrands und sieht das Schild: "Warnung! Gefährliche Bewohner!"
Der Bote überwindet sich und wagt sich in die Stadt. Dort trifft er nur Zwerge an.
Daher fragt er einen Zwerg: " So gefährlich seid ihr doch gar nicht! Wieso habt ihr dann dieses Schild?"
Der Zwerg antwortet: "So treten Silberbrands Besucher wenigstens nicht auf uns!"
pharse

Post by pharse »

Kurz vor einem Kampf will ein Ritter der Grauen Rose ein Schwert organisieren, weil er seins verloren hat, und ruft:"Männer!!! Ein Schwert!!!"
Man hört Geschäpper und Geklirre!!!
Dann sagt der Ritter vom Schmerz erfüllt:"Männer!!! Einen Heiler!!!"
In preparation for a fight a knight of the Grey Rose looks for a sword because he has lost his. He shouts: "Men! A sword!"
There is clash and clangor.
Then the knight says with pain: Men! A healer!"

~~~

Fooser´s last words:

"Pshaw! They are only peasants!"

~~~

An innkeeper´s last words:

"No beer for you and your dwarven friend any more."

~~~
Ein Zwerg, ein Elf und ein Goblin werden von einem Ogerstamm gefangen. Die Oger fragen den Goblin, ob er noch einen letzten Wunsch hat. "Ja, Hunger...Fleisch!!" Der Goblin bekommt eine alte Keule mit einigen Fleischresten und nagt sie ab. Dann schlagen ihm die Oger den Schädel ein, fressen ihn in einem Gelage auf und bespannen mit seiner Haut eine Trommel.
Die Oger fragen den Elf, ob er noch einen letzten Wunsch hat. "Ja, ich will noch mal ein Lied singen!" Der Elf ergreift seine Harfe und singt sein Lied voll süßem Schmelz und zarter Poesie. Dann schlagen ihm die Oger den Schädel ein, fressen ihn in einem eintägigen Gelage auf und bespannen mit seiner Haut eine Trommel.
Die Oger fragen den Zwerg, ob er noch einen letzten Wunsch hat. "Ja, ich hätte gerne ein Messer!" Die Oger beraten kurz und beschließen, dass der Zwerg auch mit Messer keine Gefahr ist. Er bekommt sein Messer. Er packt es, rammt es sich fünfmal in den Bauch und brüllt: "Aus mir macht ihr keine Trommel!"
A dwarf, an elf and a goblin are captured by an ogre tribe. The ogres ask the goblin for his last wish. "Yeah, hunger...meet!" The goblin gets an old joint and eats all the meet. Then the ogres bash his head, eats him during an orgy and covers a drum with his skin.
The ogres ask the elf for his last wish." I want to sing a last song" The elf gets his harp and sings a drippy and poetic song. Then the ogres bash his head, eats him during a one-day-orgy and covers a drum with his skin.
The ogres ask the dwarf for his last wish. "I woud like to have a knife a last time." The ogres consult quickly and decide that he is no danger for them. He gets the knife, grabs it and stabs five times into his stomach and yells: "You won´t make a drum out of me!"

~~~
Ein Echsenmensch, ein Elf und ein Zwerg kommen in eine Taverne und bestellen sich jeweils einen Teller Suppe. Doch in jeder Suppe ist eine Fliege. Der Echsenmensch schaut sich die Fliege kurz an, läßt seine Zunge aus dem Maul schnellen und frißt sie.
Der Elf holt sie vorsichtig aus der Suppe heraus, streichelt sie zärtlich und fragt: "Lebst du noch?"
Und der Zwerg schleudert sie auf den Tisch und schreit: "Spuck sofort meine Suppe wieder aus!!!"
A lizard, an elf and a dwarf go to a tavern and each orders a dish of soup. But there is a fly in each one. The lizard briefly glances at the fly, snatches it with his tongue and eats it.
The elf carefully takes the fly out of the soup, pets it endearingly and asks: "Are you alive?"
The dwarf throws the fly on the table and shouts: "Spit out immediately my soup!"

~~~
Ein Mann kommt zum Medicus und sagt: "Ich bin heute bei meiner Freundin und deren Eltern zum Essen eingeladen und..da könnte noch was gehen, also geben sie mir bitte ein Verhütungsmittel!" Der Medicus verkauft es ihm und der Mann will gerade rausgehen, als er sich umdreht und nochmal zur Theke geht. "Also, meine Freundin hat auch eine Schwester, da könnte auch noch was laufen...Geben sie mir bitte noch eins!"
Am Abend sagt die Freundin zu dem Mann: "Wenn ich gewusst hätte, dass du so unhöflich bist und dein Gesicht während des ganzen Abendessens hinter deinen Händen versteckst, hätte ich dich nicht eingeladen!" Darauf der Mann: "Wenn ich gewusst hätte, dass dein Vater Medicus ist, wäre ich gar nicht gekommen!"
A man goes to a medicus and says: "Today I´m invited for dinner with my girlfriend and her parents..well...I just want to play it safe, so please give me a contraceptive." The medicus sells it. The man just want to leave but turns around and goes back to the counter. "Well my girlfriend also has a sister..so please give me another one."
After the dinner the girlfriend says to the man: "If I knew that you were so impolite hiding your face all the time behind your hands, I wouldn´t have invited you!" The man in reply: "If I knew that your father is a medicus, I wouldn´t have come at all!"
Last edited by pharse on Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amras Telemnar

Post by Amras Telemnar »

Thank you very much to pharse :!:
Damien

Post by Damien »

Atuan Silverheart wrote:Not for <18 :P

Stephen and one of his easy women were in bed getting busy when the girl places his hand onto her pussy. "Put your finger in me..." she asks him. So he does without hesitation, as she starts moaning. "Put two fingers in...", she says. So in goes another one. She's really starting to get worked up when she says, "Put your whole hand in!". Stephen's like, "Ok!". So he has his entire hand in, when she says moaning aloud "Put both your hands inside of me!!!". So he puts both of his hands in! "Now clap your hands..." commands the girl. "I can't", says Stephen. The girl looks at him and says "See, I told you I had a tight pussy!".
Damien

Post by Damien »

I almost posted "eeew" on that one !
Amras Telemnar

Post by Amras Telemnar »

Ein Mensch und ein Zwerg begegnen sich in Trolls Bane. Sagt der Zwerg: "Es stimmt gar nicht, dass wir Zwerge so geizig sind. Mein Onkel hat den Nachbarskindern immer täglich eine Silbermünze zugeworfen, bis dann dieses Unglück geschah." - "Welches Unglück?" - "Die Schnur ist gerissen."
pelopedankun

Post by pelopedankun »

One day, a silver haired elfess and a black haired elfess were sitting out at night in Greenbriar. The black haired elf asked, "Which is closer, the moon or Varshikar?" The silver haired elf looked at her companion stupidly. "Duh, the moon! You can't see Varshikar from here!"

((this was originaly a blonde joke... it made me laugh histercally!))
A dwarf and elf sat in a bar, drinking. The human behind the counter said, "Those drinks are on the house boys." Suddenly, the elf runs off and returns with a wooden ladder. He climbs to the top of the tavern and searches around. He climbs back down, disappointed. He went back into the bar and the dwarf asked him, "Where did you go lad?" The elf replies, "The man said the drinks were on the house."
((also a blonde joke))
pelopedankun

Post by pelopedankun »

I almost posted "eeew" on that one !
ME TOO!!! :)[/quote]
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Three humans are in the shop.

The first one says; "I HATE EVERYONE!! GRR!!" and attacks Stephen, and subsequently dies.

The second one jumps up and says; "I HAD A BAD CHILDHOOD! GRR!" and attacks Gabon, and subsequently dies.

The third one remains in his original position and says; "how do i move pls help"
xEleas

Post by xEleas »

HAHAHA..
ha.
?
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Aren't you Karl?

>.>
Halvdan

Post by Halvdan »

hm i tried to produce a joke...but i guess that it isn't funny...!
why lost the rothman's the war? because they don't have any girls for fighting anymore...

ich hab mal versucht einen witz zu formulieren, aber der wird wohl nicht sehr witzih....!
warum haben die rothman's den krieg verloren? weil ihnen die frauen ausgegangen sind!
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I will attempt to translate for you so it makes more sence. Tell me if it sounds right to you, I had trouble figuring out the meaning of ausgegangen.

Why did the Rothmans lose the war? Because they don't have any women to fight for them!
Halvdan

Post by Halvdan »

thanks dantagon, i'm only sixteen and my english isn't the best one of the world, and you have right.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

Why did the Rothmans lose the war? Because they did run out of women!

sure, makes sence. they could not move freely in the tight armor...
Liles

Post by Liles »

Pah, the reason the Rothmans lost the war was simple. All their armour was leather, scarse and made for women.
Liles

Post by Liles »

Ahem, new one inspired by our french canadian.

What's Stephen's favorite way to cause harm?

Chlamydia
Llama

Post by Llama »

Liles wrote:Pah, the reason the Rothmans lost the war was simple. All their armour was leather, scarse and made for women.
One of them would have been enough, as it is, it can be taken for granted :P