An apology from I about certain matters

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gildon

An apology from I about certain matters

Post by Gildon »

When Rankor was alive, he tended to be aggresive as a character, I did a few rp fights with him, four or so, but the rest were ctrl+click in robbings. Some people said just before they died in ooc something about stopping, I just merely replied something like (( There is no reason to )) and so such a person was sent to the cross. This happened many a time, the only time I remember very well is against a fairy, Rankor was basically choping him/her down, he asked me to stop OOC, but I didn't replying the above.

Now I was the one on the other side, getting chopped down by a somewhat new player as a mummy, I asked him to stop OOC, but he replyed the above letter to letter. I was thinking something like, "What an ass..." And I'm sure thats what other people though of me when I didn't stop.

So there it is, my apologies to those.
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

I am no "somehwat new player".

And walking as a mummy in the month of Mas inside the town was probably not very clever to start with.
Even someone like Darlok has reasons to kill these creatures, although he was very disapointed that Rankor was no bigger challange. ;)

Its a thin line we walk sometimes between being nice to the player and sticking to your own characters behaviour.
How can you justify to bend your character concept just because the other player asked you in OOC?

Well, at least I didn't just CTRL-clicked, I made plenty of roleplay.
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Forgive me then, I am not used to the new fighting system, as Rankor was 'dead' when it was made. The system I played in was a bit too overpowered to the fighters. Anyways, I hadn't realised that the system was that changed... I have just embarrased myself further -.-

I always tended to go to the scene of roleplay, I always got bored by just hanging around in the temple, due to no one ever being there. That is my reason for being in the town, no way was I going to stay and not roleplay.

About the fight... Yeah, Rankor has been turned to a mummy as Darlok must've known, therefore his muscles lowered, his skills completely gone and as weak as a carpenter. That's being a mummy I guess :S
Last edited by Gildon on Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Gildon wrote:Forgive me then, I am not used to the new fighting system, as Rankor was 'dead' when it was made. The system I played in was a bit too overpowered to the fighters. Anyways, I hadn't realised that the system was that changed... I have just embarrased myself further -.-
Nah you haven't you showed some respect to the people you pwned.
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

I was talking about referring PO Darlok as 'a somewhat new player' when he was not :S. All in all, the fighting system appears to be really different.

Hence my misunderstanding.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Gildon wrote:I was talking about referring PO Darlok as 'a somewhat new player' when he was not :S. All in all, the fighting system appears to be really different.

Hence my misunderstanding.
You also showed some respect to the people you pwned.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

my apologies to those
for my part - accepted
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

well, me for my own part cannot complain about your RP :wink:
though I did not always like the way the RP ended :? :lol:
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I didn't have a problem with your RP.. but I know you had a problem with mine, when it was maybe my 2nd day, or something..
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

nmaguire wrote:I didn't have a problem with your RP.. but I know you had a problem with mine, when it was maybe my 2nd day, or something..
9th.
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

AlexRose12345678910 wrote:
nmaguire wrote:I didn't have a problem with your RP.. but I know you had a problem with mine, when it was maybe my 2nd day, or something..
9th.
You know this how? You know what I'm talking about, how?
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

nmaguire wrote:
AlexRose12345678910 wrote:
9th.
You know this how? You know what I'm talking about, how?
'twas the day Leorid and John Elderberry were created.
He complained to me on msn and that was where it originated.
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

I can see that it has gotten better PO Dom imo. :)
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Darlok wrote:I am no "somehwat new player".
Noob