New Parchment pinned to the Town Wall

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lance Thunnigan

New Parchment pinned to the Town Wall

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

Have you been looking around for the teacher of the Arcane?
Can't find one? Well then you need to seek out a man named Sedian.

He is currently taking three more pupils to teach, and will provide lessons and the like in the Arcane.
Seek him out to learn, all aspiring Mages need to read this.

~Lance Thunnigan~
~Apprentice~
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Sedian is it? I know of an elf named Sideon, I believe that may be who you meant, please correct me if I am wrong Lance for I have interest in this.

Azuros
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Where would we go to Find this man? i am eager to learn and have been searching for a while...

James Kerigor.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I have been searching about a year for a decent teacher. If you have more info. send a dove. I am currently staying at the docks.

~Kahlei~
Lance Thunnigan

Sedian is now taking only one more apprentice.
The apprentice needs to be of Female gender.
Sedian thinks it is only fair that there be at least one female under his wing.

~Lance Thunnigan~
~Apprentice~
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

I will gladly.

Alli Zelos
Lance Thunnigan

Meet Sedian in the Shop in Trollsbane miss Alli.
He will meet you there. Now, He is taking NO MORE.

~Lance Thunnigan~
~apprentice~
Shrouded Figures

Post by Shrouded Figures »

Firstly:

My apologies for not being in attendance for the meeting i myself scehduled. i will soon call for another gathering of my current class.

Secondly:

during these next few days be sure to find me while i am in town and pick up your beginning texts and clothes. once everyone is accustomed with there texts we will begin true formal lessons,i look forward to seeing you all very soon

Sedian Layor
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

I was wondering what Happened that day... Anyway you know how to reach us i hope..

James kerigor
Shrouded Figures

again my Apologies for not being able to make it. Students should still look forward to preparing for and taking there lessons. currently most of the time schedules you've given me conflict in a way, where it's doubtful i would have a session with more then one person at a time. This has made the issue slightly difficult. Istill have texts and other items that will need to be handed out before classes begin. If you are awake at any time during the day send me a dove and i will Deliver these items myself, as it it much easier for me to travel to one of you then the other way around apparently. i'm at least attempting to devise a scehdule that will be somewhat effective. the more often you can meet with me the faster we may get through the basic's

Sedian Layor
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

you will consent to teach this woman that is now accused of being with the temple?

~unsigned
Shrouded Figures

an Accusation is what it is, however be it a truth or a falsehood, i will teach those i please to teach, i care not for the internal struggles that occur within the political structure of this isle, nor do i care for the opinions of those who believe themselves in position of power enough to tell me, whom is in no way under there influence how to conduct my lessons and who to conduct them with. If i so chose to give my teachings to a Demon of Moshran itself still none have the right to question me. i teach those of my disgression regardless of there standing. this has not changed and it will not change. any whom seek to interupt my lessons because they are at ends with one of my students will be dealt with harshly. save disputes for times when they do not disrupt me and there will be no issues. this is my proclaimation to my methods, and i hope all will respect it as such

Sedian Layor
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

If the master has a place for me, I would be willing to be taught.

I intend to become a spellsinger, aiding my fellow comrades with whatever magic that can be enchanted into songs and/or music.

If you can teach me this, or if you are willing to teach me any magic, drop me a letter. I'm a hard worker and won't fail you.

Koralay
Bardess
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

A mere bard is not worth the sacred art of spellsinging. And oddly, I cannot judge by your name whether you are human or elven. Only elves are worthy of my teaching.

Realise this next time before you blatantly mention the sacred art of spellsinging openly upon the walls. Our efforts are hidden and too beautifull to be heared by the masses.

~MM~
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

I've merely heard about this art of spellcasting myself, and I am kind of... Spiritual, intelligent, whatever, you name it.. You might think I'm arrogant but I beg you to differ. I am, and will hopefully allways be, an elfess.

Koralay
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

A very small fairy flies up to the board, just to check the news. When she sees this note she drops her bag and spills all her things. She frantically scrabbles around to find her writing equipment and pens a frantic message

To whom it may concern
My name is Tink, and unfortuantely I didn't see your note nearer to the posting date. However i would very much like to learn the arcane arts, because it is what my fairy brothers and sisters dearly would like me to do. Please sir, if you could find just one more space in your group for me I would be very grateful. I will work hard and you would hardly notice me. It would also make the numbers an even four, and two boys and two girls. Please sir if you could teach me I would be most grateful. If you would, please send me a dove.

Hopeful fairy
Tink

The fairy reads her note once more sighing, before pinning it on the board and flying off, sighing heavily
Shrouded Figures

Due to various circumstances. our class has been late starting today. however as time seems to be an issue amongst some of us. lessons will begin in 30 minutes time. students have this much time to assemble if they can for the lesson then or sooner.

for any of those who stated they can no make it a repeat lesson will be held in a few days time

Sedian Layor
Shrouded Figures

To all my current Students:

for all those interested in scehduling private lessons, or taking or retaking your first test, tommorrow i will be about all day and most of the night. those who attended the first lesson set i do hope to hear from you on your progress in person and would be happy to tutor as well as test tomorrow. simply send a dove to myself and i'll answer as promptly as time allows. good luck for those testing or retesting.

Sedian Layor
swish1

Post by swish1 »

What is an arcane?

-Ssafar
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Ssafar; you are an idiot.

~Unsigned~
J S

Post by J S »

I second that!

~Sir William Elderberry~
~Lord of Caelum~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Stop using my name in vain; imposter.

~The REAL William Elderberry~
~Lord of Caelum~
J S

Post by J S »

What?! Who's that using my name?
I'll ban you out of Caelum if you don't stop! I warn you!

~Sir William Elderberry~
~Lord of Caelum~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Now that proves you are the fake as only citizens of Caelum are permitted to enter anyway; so you physically wouldn't be able to get in were you not a citizen.

~Sir William Elderberry~
~Lord of Caelum~
Shrouded Figures

Please place your nonsense somewhere else, you have no need to write here unless you are a student of mine or looking for a teacher. though i doubt i'd teach either of you two who, write nonsense where none is needed.

Sedian Layor
swish1

Post by swish1 »

I am looking for a teacher perhaps if I knew what arcane was! If this about multi-languages I need to talk if it is something else I still want to know. By the way I am sorry.

-Ssafar
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

I believe you're already aware of my interest, but I elected to waste a bit more parchment to reaffirm myself.

-Orren Padick
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

swish1 wrote:I am looking for a teacher perhaps if I knew what arcane was! If this about multi-languages I need to talk if it is something else I still want to know. By the way I am sorry.

-Ssafar
So that you may stop wasting space on this board, the arcane is magic, and I doubt you are the type to learn it.

Azuros
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I think everyone knows by now I've been searching 3 years for a teacher.

Perhaps you may grant me that when you have extra places.

~Sir William Elderberry~
~Lord of Caelum~
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

One would find, master Sedian, that I have not been able to see you around for a long time, it would be rather nice if you could be... More active and willing to give the student's things, a dove for timings would be nice to.

~Rina Troplite~