Lost Love

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

xBaurusx

Lost Love

Post by xBaurusx »

Baurus sat at the edge of the water in Vanima, where he has Alli Zelos's grave. he sat beside the gravestone resting his head against it staring out at sea.
"What did you do to deserve this...."
he whispered to himself. a single tear ran from his cheek as he contiuned to talk to himself
"why did it have to be you..."
he wiped the tear from his face but soon after another one swiftly dripped from his face and hit the dirt before the grave. his eyes shiften from the tombstone to the ocean, back and forth slowly. after a few more tears he stood up and stared down at the dirt a good long moment, shutting his eyes he turned away and walked back inland. he held tightly onto a small blackstone ring.

"i will avenge you."
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

The next day Baurus did the same thing as before, in the morning he appraoched the tombstone and once again unable to hold back tears... Why could he not let her go? She sticks within his mind no matter what is going on. at the sight of any temple member he turns away only to shed a few tears. he WANTS to avenge her, he wants to oh so badly. but is he strong enough....

Baurus rested his head against the tombstone once more and stared out to sea. his mind racing. the ones who killed her, who stole her soul, were the ones he least feared, but were also the ones he feared most. If he could get in the temple somehow to meet up with nalzaxx face to face he may be able to get alli's soul back... to return it to her body. being dead is one thing, but souless is something too far. But how could he get into the temple when just hours after he Saw alli they attacked him telling him to stay away. how could he get in without being suspicious? maybe he couldnt. but maybe another could. someone with the temple already. someone a close enough friend to trust...

Baurus stood up, wiping his face clear of the tears and turned away, only to start crying again. he continued to walk away from the grave with once again the same words

"I will avenge you..."
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

Cyndil walks toward the place she was told was Alli's grave, with a handful of fresh flowers. She walks slowly, not in a big hurry to see the tombstone of her late friend, but with a need to see it. As she approaches she sees Baurus walking towards her, obvious that he had been crying, Cyndil was unsure if she turn around or walk to him to comfort him. She stops in the road and waits for him to approach her, placing a kind smile on her face to welcome him.
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Baurus continued walking, he looked up from his gaze at the ground to see her, a small smile apeared over his face but not much of one. his eyes were a deep red, as they ussualy were when something was not right. he stoped before her, glanced at the flowers, then back to her face and a spoke.

"Hello Cyndil..."

His voice was a bit weak but soon enough gained its power again.

"what brings you here?"

Baurus tried to keep his tone curious as if trying to forget about the grave and about Alli. Although it was not that convincing.
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

Cyndil looks past Baurus a little uncomfortably, and says quietly
" I come for the same reason you do Baurus"

Cyndil switches her gaze to Baurus again and moves forward to hug him. As she wraps her arms around him, with the flowers still in her hand she whispers softly fighting back tears for her lost friend and her friend that has lost perhaps too much

"are you alright? I am so sorry this had to happen..."
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

"alright doesnt quite explain me right now..."

Baurus released her from the hug at looked at the flowers a moment. he once again fell into thought. With him being away from vanima all the time in search to find a way to get back at the temple. the children are alone with either Cyndil or Azuros. They have spent more time with them than I he thought...too much is in his life right now. and each thing sets the one before obsolete. how could he avenge alli, with the kids around. how could he stay with the kids, when he had to Avenge alli. what happens if the Temple attacks him again? There is no answer to these questions. this drove him mad... he kept his blank stare at the flowers as another tear dropped from his face to the ground.

"Theres no way out." he spoke the single sentence then walked past Cyndil.
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

Cyndil turns as he walks off

"Baurus?"

Cyndil starts after him,not forgetting about the reason she had come out here, but more worried about her friend still living.

"There's no way out of what, Baurus?"

Cyndil falls in step with Baurus and walks beside him trying her best to comfort him in his time of need. Trying to understand what he is talking about in hopes she can somehow, someway make things easier for him.
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Baurus continues walking

"theres no way out." He repeated " no way out of anger, of fear, or sadness."

Baurus looked to her and he stoped walking.
He wanted to tell her what was wrong, but he did not know how. How could she not know anyway? When a man loses his wife, or vice versa what would she do if she lsot azuros? how would she feel?...
This was something he did not want to talk about, he turned away again and continued walking. What would he do now. he would train? he cannot train in something that he has not learned yet. and after he avenges Alli then What? To Many questions at one time. he needed help. but no one could offer it.
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

A dense mist rolled in over the water, over their feet and suddently engulfed them. They are not able to see each other for a few seconds, but it suddently starts to fade so that you merely notice it's presence, leaving a slightly cold touch on your skin.

Adam takes some steps forwards from where he had stopped, amused by the scene. He walks behind Baurus, a bit to his left.

"There's no way out of anger, fear and sadness? Heheh.. Care to tell me how you feel? Do you feel pain? Do you feel hurt? Hm?"

He has a sly smirk across his lips as he speaks, putting his hand lightly on Baurus shoulder, awaiting his response..
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Baurus turned his head to meet Adam. he looks to Cyndil a moment then back to him. he looked at him with a cold look, but the look also showed relief.

"i Feel pain if you wish, and i wish to cause pain, but only to those that hurt her.."

He stared at him for a whilethen spoke.

"what do you want, jack."
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

He now grins broadly.

"I wish to talk. And that we shall do."

He squeezes Baurus shoulder and leads him away, towards an unknown destination as the mist becomes thicker and thicker, now making anyone unable to see them anymore..
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

Cyndil can do nothing but stand and watch as Baurus is led away. She looks back towards the grave and sighs, she slowly walks back to pay her respects, occasionally glancing the way Baurus had gone.
Galvin
Location: IN the middle of a cement cornfield, still thinking he is in Illarion, Role Playing his life...

Post by Galvin »

Galvin slowly walks up to the tombstone and looks to his mother, Cyndil. He seems to have forgotten that his wounds have healed and still hobbles around a bit out of habit.

"Mother, you alright?" Galvin looks at her curiously and a bit worriedly.

Galvin looks to the tomb stone then stands beside his mother, looking up at her.

"She was a good person, maybe I will get to know her better some day..."

Galvin begins to tear up a bit and sniffle, but doesn't actually cry.
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Baurus pulls back at one moment, but after the fog gets much to thick to see him he removes his grasp from adam and walks up beside him.

"where are we going? and why now... i was fairly busy..."

Baurus looked at the man he walked beside with a bit of anger. Although that slowly faded away. He had a curious look apon his face of what was exactly going on and if it was really import, but the best thing he could do right now was to go along with it.
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

He chuckles at Baurus's will to know and his impatience.

"I am going to teach you the most important thing that has ever been taught me.."

He pats Baurus shoulder and continues walking..
swish1

Post by swish1 »

*Ssafar comes
*Ssafar looks at Alli's grave
I am so sorry this has happend to you.
You helped me lots of times. You were very close friend. I treated you like my sister.
*turns to Baurus
I am so sorry Baurus. If, you do find the culprit, hopefully by then I will be a guard. I will jail that person. And, do all legal procesutions as needed.
Baurus this is truly a great lose.
Last edited by swish1 on Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Azuros walks along the shoreline of Vanima. Tears still clearly in his eyes. Memories of his sister haunting him since the day of her death. Silence...the only sound coming from the sea. A serene face had recently grown on him, indifferent to the dangers in Gobaith.

As he approached Alli's grave, Azuros saw what seemed to be the figures of mourners. "Must be Cyndil or Baurus" he whispered softly to himself. When he was finally at the grave, he looked to Cyndil and Galvin with a slight smile.

"It is good that you are here..." he told them

He looks into Cyndil's soft green eyes. "I know that you feel as much loss as I do. She was like a sister to you as well.."

He then looks to Galvin. "You most likely did not know Alli very well did you?"..."My dear son, it is a shame that you lose part of your new family so soon, even if she was only your aunt. Do not worry, Cyndil and I will care for you..."

Azuros looks to Alli's grave with a tear in his eye...
Galvin
Location: IN the middle of a cement cornfield, still thinking he is in Illarion, Role Playing his life...

Post by Galvin »

Galvin looks up to Azuros, a faint smile appears upon his face. He looks a bit sad.

"Yes...I wish I had known her better. I had only met her once, then I saw her a second time when she was with you and you asked me to come as well..."

Galvin lowers his head a bit after he finishes saying this. He looks back to the grave and speaks in a quite tone.

"Al...Aunt Alli, I hope that someday I will be able to see you again. Maybe then I can get to know you better..."

Galvin looks back up to his father and then to his mother, checking to see whether they are crying or something, a small tear forms in his eyes, he quickly wipes it away and smiles a bit faint heatedly.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

A man cloaked in a blue robe watches the group silenetly. He looks at the grave and bows his head slightly out of respect. His words carry gently on the wind to the group standing there."Alli was my friend. I will always remember her as such. I hope she feels the same way to me." The robed man disappears into the thick woods before he can be spotted and hums softly...sadly to himself as he walks silently away.