Varshikar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

As well, I have more than 1,000 measures now if we need more.

~Brer Beothach~
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Thank you Liles. The wood will be a great help.

William, Brer. Thank you too. Sand will be extremely useful. It is better we try to make as many bricks as possible as they are hard to come by otherwise.

Any farmers able to donate a little straw will also be a great help. I might have to dust off my scythe for that one. And I will try to stock up on some buckets for the water.

Anyone able to help with mining supplies for the making of nails should do so. The more silver we can save the quicker the project can be under way.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

A little, cute fairyboy flies to the bord and leaves a massage:

I could give you cheap buckets (8 copper/bucket)

~Ghillian Onniron
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

I will try and keep an updated total of materials, as well as who donated them, below:

3,165 sand
220 bricks
121 conifer wood boards
211 apple wood boards

10 buckets
25 nails

166 silver

Edgtho Hlayn-409 apple boards
William MacDonough-243 sand, 380 nails, 5 boards, 10 silver
Jalen Noel-70 nails
Jeremy Willowbrook-40 apple boards
Maggie Kemoc-50 silver, 310 bricks, 245 apple boards
Brer Beothach-382 pine boards, 1,190 sand, 1,000 apple boards
Mark Stronarm-205 bricks
Athian Corulas-20 bricks
Kevin Lightdot-250 sand
County of Briar-30 silver, 20 nails, 10 buckets, 500 grain, 430 bricks, 500 pine boards, 250 apple boards, 1,322 sand

These materials have been given to the builder already:

2,915 apple boards
860 pine boards
460 nails
855 bricks

100 silvers

~Maggie Kemoc~
Treasurer of Varshikar
Last edited by NirAntae on Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:44 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

The town of Silberbrand is interrested in picking up or extending any diplomatic relationships to Varshikar.

I know of no contracts that settle any matters between both our towns and deem at least a consent about acknowledging each others towns and governments as legal and valid necessary.

If there are any relationships between our towns already, I apologize for not knowing about them, and hope they could be re-signed so they are not forgotten once more.

I'd be pleased about a quick reply from one of your officials so we can set a date for this meeting rather quickly ((PM me about it)).

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silberbrand
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Varshikar hereby offers sanctuary to any Dwarves of Silverbrand that wish it.

Varshikar does not recognise Stephen Rothman as owner of Silverbrand.
Varshikar does not recognise Stephen Rothman as ruler of Silverbrand.
Varshikar will have no dealings with the usurper government of Silverbrand as of this time. All contracts are hereby voided until a recognised Government is in place within the halls of Silverbrand.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Citizens of Varshikar
Maggie Kemoc is hereby named as Deputy leader of Varshikar and Second-in-Command of the Militia.
Maggie will be responsible for granting Citizenship and recruiting for the Militia. All applications should therefore be referred to her.
Maggie will also take over other domestic duties in the running of Varshikar along with her current Treasury duties.
Congratulations Maggie and good luck in your new role.
Maggie has my full support. Please also give her yours.

Finally, in these difficult times we need to look to our defenses. Therefore all able bodied Varshikari are strongly urged to join the Militia. We need everyone to be able to play their part in the defence of our home.

Varshikari must stand united.
Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Rainny Corulas is confirmed as the Forester for Varshikar.

We have today signed a Mutual Defence Treaty with the County of Briar. A copy is attached.

Mutual Defence Treaty

This treaty is made to ensure the safety and prosperity of Varshikar and The County of Briar
Both Varshikar and Briar County agree to assist each other in times of invasion. This will include the provision of forces, supplies (where available), arms and armour (where available) and refuge.

Each will put their fighting forces at the others disposal to aid against threats to the others security or to defend their territory against direct threats in times of conflict.
Supplies will include food, clothing and other basic essentials where they are available.
Arms and armor will be supplied to replace losses or to improve defense capability where they are available.
Refuge will be available at all times.

This treaty is signed as a lifelong agreement between Varshikar and the County of Briar.

Signed for Varshikar:
Jeremy “Gems” Willowbrook, Leader of Varshikar

Signed for the County of Briar:
Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar
Cawdor, Lord of Caelum
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

on several boards apear notes.

labourosly written in blockletters of a nearly illitarate.
some letters missing, it is not easy to decipher.

the hamlet of greenbriar

i tjalf kormsson say, i take over govermenting the hamlet till Dusty is back, or new elektion is hold.
the other councillers send me a dove if you still live and are free.

i decree:

grant rotman is no more a citizen of the green briar!
i kick him out of his post in our militia!
i declare him banned!
i declare him out-lawed! everybody who meets him may kill him.
i ask every knight, soldier, mercenary and adventurer on the islands to hunt him!

this is valid untill mayor Dusty Bottoms is back in one piece and back in office.

to everybody: who will lend the greenbriar money? to be paid back when the planned auction of buildings will be held.
we need money, to offer prices on the head of the outlaw -Grand Rotman- and his followers.

to the leaders of varshikar:
please honour our treaty. send out men to hunt down that scum! free mayor dusty!
we do what we can. but our fighting men are not enough.

written by miself tjalf kormsson

nailed to the different boards by halflings and nordajs in shabby leather clothes
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Fellow Varshikari~

Please welcome to our citizenry and to our militia the Paladin of Elara, Phillippe Charboneau. I believe he will make a wonderful addition to our people and our defenders.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Deputy Leader of Varshikar
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

::the note is torn from the board::
Last edited by NirAntae on Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Fellow Varshikari~

We seem to be truly blessed of late. Please welcome to our citizenry and to our militia mister Saiku. He is a man of most impressive stature and I am sure he will be a wonderful addition to our defenders.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Greebas Saiku, good ter hab yoo in da milita wif us ter protect da great land of da norf. Sud yoo needs wepons and tings i will help yoo get em and alsos if yoo need i cun helps yoo trained. Dis also goes ter ne one else in Varshikar or lookin ter become a citizen of da town.

Gabon
Leader of da Varshikar Milita
Owner of da norf cabe
Urilen Quanasuard

Post by Urilen Quanasuard »

Dear Varshikari,

It is with a great smile on my face that I ask you of citizenship of this fine land of the north. It seems that the hustling of Troll's Bane is too much for me, and I would like a place where I can serve Zhambra in peace and traquanlity. If I could meet with someone to dicuss the citizenship, it would be much appreciated. Zhambra be with all of you.

-Gildon de Vymont
Servant of Zhambra
Paladin of the White Flame
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Gildon~

I am most often in Varshikar; feel free to come seek me out and we can discuss this matter.

~Maggie Kemoc~
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

My fellow Varshikari~

I have the honor to ask you to welcome the newest citizen of our town and member of our militia, Taylor Windslasher. He will be a remarkable asset to our town and its defences.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Deupty Leader of Varshikar
SiC of the Varshikar Militia
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

With great sadness we announce the resignation from the lands of Gabon Corad.
Gabon has served Varshikar well for many years and will be greatly missed.
He will continue to protect and aid Varshikar so he must be treated with all respect when in our lands.
Gabon returns to lead the orcs once more. We wish him well in this and Varshiksr will aid and support Gabon in his endeavours.
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

My fellow Varshikari~

I have the honor to present not one, but three new citizens for our fair town. Gryphius Messerzunge and Aleytys Lamar join the list of the citizenry; also, Dom Bompatil Dent Ings join both the citizenry and the militia. Please welcome them to our home!

~Maggie Kemoc~
D.C.

Post by D.C. »

After some soul searching and time spent thinking heavily on the issue I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I cannot remain a citizen of Varshikar. My reason is vaguely going to be kept on different understandings. And I cannot remain a citizen of a town that moves in the opposite direction of myself as a person.

I leave Varshikar with the warmest wishes for it's prosperity and carry no ill will towards anyone within or joining it's lands.

Phillippe Charboneau, Paladin of Elara
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

My fellow Varshikari~

I have the happy task to inform you that yet still another wonderful addition has been made to our town; Valas Seadra. Please welcome him to our town.

~Maggie Kemoc~
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

My fellow Varshikari~

Please welcome to our town and to our militia, Richard Martins. I am sure he will be a fine addition to our number.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Notice is Hereby given that ALL members of the Bjolmur Temple are banned from Varshikar and its lands until further notice. Varshikar remains neutral but will not tolerate criminals/fugitives fleeing to Varshikar to hide from justice and bring their fights and troubles within our borders.

Grant Rothman is also banned from Varshikar and its lands until further notice.

Henceforth anyone taking up citizenship of Varshikar and not declaring other allegiances or citizenships will be banned from the town and its lands. Existing citizens have a one month amnesty period in which to make such declarations. Failure to do so will result in expulsion and banning. Varshikar is for Varshikari and Varshikari are loyal to their home and fellow citizens.

For the People and Lands of Varshikar
Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Richard Cypher

Varshikar

Post by Richard Cypher »

I am not a citizen of Varshikar. It was just a mistake that my name was there. Do not bring trouble to Varshikar because of me. You have a problem with me come to me so I can deal with you.

--RICHARD MARTINS--
Athian

Post by Athian »

if it was merely a mistake then there is no need for you to concern yourself with writing upon these walls any longer.

Athian Corulas
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Ku hereby announces all Varshikarians as friend ob personal beings.

All Varshikarians will nub be harmed by meh hand.

All Varshikarians can seek protection from Ku.

Varshikar does nub need show same respect ter Ku, though I do wants it.

Ku does nub announce resignition from de Temple, but as many friends, allies, and uda oomies resign in dat city, I wills show my respect fer it.

Ku!
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Varshikar dont need da weak arm of Ku da bandet and black cult memba, Varshkars knows dat sud ne one touch a Varshikarian couse dem hus Gabon's axe on dem side. Sud yoo nut like dis message Ku den come fight meh one on one...we will sees who beh more wanted by Varshikar.

Gabon
Chief of the Shadow Horde
Friend and protector of Varshikar
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

My fellow Varshikari~

Please welcome Spudrug Grogsplur to our town. I am sure he will be a helpful and entertaining addition!

~Maggie Kemoc~
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

There is a parchment pinned at the gates of the castle ruins.
It reads:
  • To the current leadership of Varshikar

Word should already have spread of my unpredicted return to these realms.
    Something that suprised me aswell as you.

Since we are now bound to arrange ourselves with each other there a few things that we should discuss, something that unfortunatly failed yesterday when I tried to speak with one of your officals in person.

First of all I am requesting the citizenship of Varshikar.
    We are neighbours now, and we should start this on good terms.

Secondly, I am demanding the official ownership of my castle back.
    Judging the state I found it, you did never use it anyway, so this should be a minimal loss to you.
    Rest asured that the reconstruction of this place will commence as soon as possible.

Thirdly, I am aware that I have to offer you something in exchange to my demands.
    I offer you my assistance in defending your lands from any possible harm, my sword and arm wield it, will fight for you against anything that threatens the land.
    This is however limited to dangers inside the land, I will not participate in any action outside the borders of Varshikar.
    The offer of aid does not only include my active help but also the shelter of my castle, once it is rebuild of course, if I am not in immediate reach.
    Strong castle walls surely hold more security then the walls of houses.

If you want to discuss these points directly with me, I am inviting you at my table.
    The stairhouse should be cleared soon from rumble and rocks, so you can use the normal way to get to me and do not need to utilize magical tricks to bypass the barriers that curretnly protect me from unwanted visitors.

Respectfuly,
    Lord Darlok
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Darlok,
Firstly, the Castle is part of Varshikar. Your 'demand' for its return to your ownership is denied. Your tresspassing within the Castle will be seen as a hostile act against Varshikar. Please remove yourself to neutral territory immediately. If you wish to negotiate the purchase of the Castle at a later date we can begin talks once you have removed yourself from the lands of Varshikar.

At this time your request for citizenship is denied. This will be open to review once you have left Varshikar soil, rescinded your demands and apologised for your trespass on Varshikar property.

If you wish to discuss this matter further send me a dove to arrange for a meeting.

Respectfully
Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Varshikar wrote:Notice is Hereby given that ALL members of the Bjolmur Temple are banned from Varshikar and its lands until further notice.

For the People and Lands of Varshikar
Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Ku agor and Richard Martins, both members of this temple are seen often on your lands and your second in command does nothing but welcome them. Where does Varshikar truly stand on the issue?

Stephen Rothman