Game suggestions

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dom Bompatill Dent Ings

Post by Dom Bompatill Dent Ings »

Yeah i know what you mean lol i was just jokin bout i have just eaten so i am slightly hyper lol
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

I think you should delete these posts for they have nothing to do with the current topic.
Thank you
Karl Salameh

Post by Karl Salameh »

I am not sure this suggestion has been made, but I'll post it anyways. Abou the dove messaging system, here's an idea:
The player will set a "bird trap" (needs seeds + trap, maybe a small cage of some sort) to capture a dove. Simply set the trap and wait for a dove to bite on the bait. Which can take randomly from a minute (RL) to 10 minutes (?). After the dove is captured, the player needs a scroll and ink/feather to write the letter and send it. The time for the dove to arrive will depend on how far the sender is from the reciever.

Just thought I'd add in my two cents.

~ Karl
Theon

Post by Theon »

Karl Salameh wrote:I am not sure this suggestion has been made, but I'll post it anyways. Abou the dove messaging system, here's an idea:
The player will set a "bird trap" (needs seeds + trap, maybe a small cage of some sort) to capture a dove. Simply set the trap and wait for a dove to bite on the bait. Which can take randomly from a minute (RL) to 10 minutes (?). After the dove is captured, the player needs a scroll and ink/feather to write the letter and send it. The time for the dove to arrive will depend on how far the sender is from the reciever.

Just thought I'd add in my two cents.

~ Karl
I'm quite sure lots of people would just use the forum's PM feature to do this, instead of going through IG hassle.
Karl Salameh

Post by Karl Salameh »

Good point.

~ Karl
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

maybe actions like lumberjacking ans mining should make food levels go down, because i find it a bit odd that smithing and carpenting do, but more physical activities like mining and logging do not.
Poots

Post by Poots »

the dwarf at the workshop should buy rings. for about 100 (or if you want to be really cruel, 50)
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Poots wrote:the dwarf at the workshop should buy rings. for about 100 (or if you want to be really cruel, 50)
100 for regular golden rings, 200 for gemmed.
Solumn

Post by Solumn »

It favors goldsmith too much. If dwarves buy rings, they shouldn't buy much like halfling buying shoes. By god, than goldsmith is too rich, then who will choose another profession anymore?
Poots

Post by Poots »

I don't care about the price, just buy them.