Army against Negros

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

D.C.

Army against Negros

Post by D.C. »

The established powers on this island have had plenty of time to unite warriors, scholars, farmers and layman to fight against Negros in everyway they can. Yet they have not. They wait, and they intend on waiting longer, til the governor is elected and Stephen Rothman is given trial. They all, (all groups), refuse to compromise and accept the great evil that is Negros. Thus we will now unite here, under this banner.
To fight for all that we believe in, life, love, friendship, honesty, integrity. All whom shall fight for this sign now, to fight for this in any way; be it supplying food, to standing on the front lines. It is time now to stop bickering and purge this isle of the evil of Negros.
DO not be afraid of leaving the banners led by leaders whom refuse to "lead" this charge. For what you will do now will be remembered for all time as something true and pure.

Army Against Negros
Phillippe Charboneau, Paladin of Elara

-------------------------
*signatures*
Last edited by D.C. on Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maoqi

Post by Maoqi »

I will help when you need me.

Maoqi
Gilthas

Negros

Post by Gilthas »

You have my support as well in this fight.

Gilthas
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Negros is a shadow looming on this island, and especially Briar, and needs to be stopped.

F
Richard Cypher

Negros Will SUFFER!

Post by Richard Cypher »

I will offer my last breath to this cause for the defeat of Negros.
You have my word on it.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Of course the knighthood will fight agaisnt this evil.
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

I await uniting in battle against the common enemy.
Mark Strongarm
Urilen Quanasuard

Post by Urilen Quanasuard »

You have my will to fight. May Zhambra's soldiers fight the evil spirit that walks among us.

-Gildon de Vymont
Servant of Zhambra
Squire of the White Flame
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

You Have my help when it is needed

Baurus

---------------------------------------------------

I am currently studdieng magery... when i have learned enough to help i will do what i can

James kerigor
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

A slight build person in a black hood cape stands with the notes, maybe he has a wrinkled forehead and a slight smile on the lips

I think we must talk Mr. Phillipe Charboneau mumbles the Person

With a sigh the person turns away and melts together with the night
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Obviously I will fight in these battles, as the outh of the knighthood describes.
But I hope this time I will be appretiated for my efforts and not taken for granted.

Signed:
Kevin Lightdot
Dom Bompatill Dent Ings

Post by Dom Bompatill Dent Ings »

I will join you all and help in any way i can.

The threat of the negros must be destroyed!

Dom Bompatill Dent Ings
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

I will join you in the bout against this evil creature, and Zhambra pray we come out victorious.

Leonardo de Vaughn.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Though, now it seems that if we wish to go after undead and evil creatures, that will put us in bad light with the "Briar". A growing tendancy it seems, to put themselves in awkward positions in which they can't benefit. And also an unfortunate reminder how far removed we are from the creators of Greenbriar, who actually had principles and a brain.

F
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

TuGZug onlY Orc buTt thinCK lITTel omeeZ nT smARt By lEtt DedEEz liVe in LittEl omEE LanD bee cUs dEdeez bad.

TUgzUg
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

We just want peace in Briar.. a conflict with Nalzaxx will only do more damage to the land. A truce is what we seek...
You must admit that Nalzaxx respected Briar's whish of neutrality in the past and left it alone.
~Sir Avalyon el'Hattarr of Caelum~
~Head of Senate~
D.C.

Post by D.C. »

Unfortunately a truce with pure evil is a truce with pure evil and will be seen as such. Let it be known at when good makes any truce with evil it will be good compromising. Let it be known when good makes any truce with evil it will be good forgiving evil for the misdeeds. Let it be known when good makes any truce with evil it will be good whos principles will be tested and possibly changed.

For now this army should remain within Trolls Bane and easily found for the time we will strike; gather potions, gather food, work together on this. None of us shall stand alone, we will stand as a shield together.

Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

Why even bother? You will all die sometime. By age, by sickness or in combat. Oh well, it's your own choice how to waste your life.

Jack
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Calilmal wrote:Why even bother? You will all die sometime. By age, by sickness or in combat. Oh well, it's your own choice how to waste your life.

Jack
Sad oomie better go kill self. Yub.

Ku!
Silo

Post by Silo »

You have my blade.

Tahlian
D.C.

Post by D.C. »

I would also suggest that all warriors and wizards train in your respected areas til you are absolutely tired at least once a day. Also, farmers, fisherman, carpenters and blacksmiths, do all your respected work to the best of your ability, we will need food in all sorts and tools of war in the best quality to defeat Negros. Continue to work together, meet each other within this army, build friendships, show to Negros what we stand for. Freedom, life and love. Things he and his ilk know nothing of.

Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

I may be wrong, but there's been a while since Negros last showed his face and terrorized the land. I don't understand why are you all agitating like this... Maybe he just left Gobiath...
~Sir Avalyon el'Hattarr of Caelum~
~Head of Senate~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

D.C. wrote:Unfortunately a truce with pure evil is a truce with pure evil and will be seen as such. Let it be known at when good makes any truce with evil it will be good compromising. Let it be known when good makes any truce with evil it will be good forgiving evil for the misdeeds. Let it be known when good makes any truce with evil it will be good whos principles will be tested and possibly changed.
Umm....I don't think I quite understood you here?

How can you have such a Black and White worldview? Why does every evil have to be destroyed by every light? Is there no room in the middle?

I don't think you understand our situation here.

Why is it that no serious effort was taken to destroy Negros before we suggested a meeting with them.
Why?
Because Trolls Bane is so much "More" important than a small island far away. We have had to live in the shadow of evil for several months now while all the nations of Gobiath could do was bicker and argue.

Even just after the Volcano exploded, the best fighters and Mages came to destroy this evil, and in 15 minutes time, were beaten and slain. What could we hope to do?

We have waited long enough and we must now protect ourselves. We must make peace with someone, Overlord Nalzaxx, who has the chance to finally control the evil to our south now. Someone we can talk to and reason with and make things safe for our people here again. Can't you understand?

Do you understand fully who you propose to fight? Fierce fighters and mages such as Galthren, Retlak, Nalzaxx, Negros, and many others that may be within your own ranks even now.

In my humble opinion, this crusade of yours is a farce, and will end in defeat, and then when you are limping home to nurse your wounds, who will have to meet the wrath of your enemy? We will, and our citizens. You do not live here and hence are not responsible for the consequences of this 'War' you propose. In fact, even if we sided with you, you would condemn us all to death with this war of yours. You will kill us by your war no matter what side, if any we took. Please reconsider the consequences of these actions.

Please understand. There is no other way. We must either be strictly Neutral in this, giving no aid or comfort to you or Nalzaxx or we must join with them. They are here, you are not. It's that simple.

War sounds glorious until you are the one that dies from it. Go fight your Holy War elsewhere. Leave us alone.

Respectfully,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar~
Last edited by Juniper Onyx on Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
D.C.

Post by D.C. »

Sir el'Hattarr,
That arguement has been stated numerous times. That Negros has not done any damage to us in some time. That is very wrong. The one who was causing the vicious murders, (G.R.) has been caught recently and all signs point to him as being an Agent of Negros sent here to profit from the unrest amongst all people to turn against each other. It is sad to say he was suceeding, and by the blessed light of Elara justice has been found for this man. He was caught yesterday carving his signature initials into a dwarven man at the Tavern of Trolls bane.

Through strict questioning we discovered much information and we still question further because we know he knows much more. He was caught by a lizard named Zuthur, an elfess named Adilya (I believe is her name), my friend Maoqi Longfin, the ranger Jak and myself. The dwarven man was buried next to the 2 other victims whom lost their lifes for the madness of Negros. I think it would also be good to point out the 4 victims, (3 dead one remains in a wakeless sleep), were of different races and of different walks of life. One was a peace loving elfess, one was a human priest of Bragon, another was a Lizard Paladin of Zelphia and the last was a dwarf of Irmorom (assumed). It should show to all that the evil and pain that Negros brings with him is not reserved for just a few groups, it is aimed and intended for everyone, regardless what peaceful words you bring to him.

Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

Ku 'Agor wrote:
Calilmal wrote:Why even bother? You will all die sometime. By age, by sickness or in combat. Oh well, it's your own choice how to waste your life.

Jack

Ku!
You are far to thickheaded to understand my purpouse in life, therefor I shall say, nor write any longer.

Jack
Urilen Quanasuard

Post by Urilen Quanasuard »

Calilmal wrote:
Ku 'Agor wrote:

Jack

Ku!
You are far to thickheaded to understand my purpouse in life, therefor I shall say, nor write any longer.

Jack

And what makes you think you have a purpose in life? The fancy handwriting you write with? Or the remarks you think are very witty? I would say that orc is just as smart as you. No one their purpose in life other than the ones that lost it, and the ones who have know little of it.

-Uri
Alkuurg

Post by Alkuurg »

I shall fight against this vile evil.

-Galthran
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

That vile evil which has its base exactly there where you built your town of darkness? Oh please, we all know that you and your bandits work together with them.

*unsigned*
Alkuurg

Post by Alkuurg »

That is a lie, I am hold under me no bandits, I simply wish to see this darkness gone.

-Galthran
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

This darkness angers me to the most! I shal fight this darkness.

Retlak