Call to the citizens of Trollsbane // Aufruf an die Bürger

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Noon

Post by Noon »

No i have been on this isle longer, i am the true Z!

Z
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

I have my doubts. When people think Z, they think me. The Z with the sharpest blade prevail.

-Z
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Ku is real Z!

The letter K is crossed out.
Z!
Liles

Post by Liles »

I shall now on be called X

X
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Since we made now the question of the name clear now, i wish to add something to that vote.

It currently seems we have 3 candidates, who are willing to be voted.

Mister Stephen Rothman, Sir Liles and Lady Aleytys Lamar.

I'm not able to give a vote to anyone of this three persons.

The reasons are that i don't really know and trust Sir Liles. Since he helped and followed Stephen Rothman.
I can't vote for Stephen Rothman since he attacked the dwarfs while a holy ceremony and don't has blessing of the gods any longer for this blasphemy.
This is my point of view.
And i can't vote for Lady Aleytys Lamar. I'm my eyes, the way a leader acts reflects the way the leader handles his or her life. Unfaithfulness is not the best property for a leader.

Yours sincerely,
Marius Eisenhauer
Matheus

Post by Matheus »

I would have to agree with Marius.

Also, since the list was compiled by Stephen Rothman, who charged 100 gold to become a citizen, I do not see this vote as un biased. Then again, who would listen to me? I am not a citizen, because I refuse to sell my soul.

Yours,
Matheus.
Silo

Post by Silo »

Your soul doesn't need to be sold. Also he would never charge the high sum of 100 gold, a mere 100 coppers was charged, because he recieved no other way of payment.

Tahlian
Matheus

Post by Matheus »

My mistake on the amount, but I still believe that one should not have to part with money to earn a right every free man should have.

Yours,
Matheus.
Daidalos

Post by Daidalos »

This is not quite right. You don't get this right for free, you have to earn it. Well, a payment of 100 copper is still inappropriate.

unsigend.
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

I do agree that the citizen list is a somewhat biased approach to holding the vote (for example Ghillian claims to have not been allowed citizenship but wishes to be a citizen and vote). However, as there is no accepted Governor right now in Trollsbane, I must urge that only citizens of Trollsbane (as referenced on the public list issued by the former Government) be allowed to vote. The reason for this is that we saw with the man named Z, that many people can take on one name. Similarily, one person could take on many names and the vote would be ruined.

I do propose that there could be a vote by those on the list as to wether Ghillian, or others, could be added to the voters list. Unfortunately I also agree haste should be taken in the implementation of this official vote as Trollsbane is in need of an official Government.

Saying "everyone should have a voice to vote" is saying 'anyone' can vote. If 'anyone' can vote, a person could vote twice with different names.

As for who holds the vote it hardly matters, as long as more than half the citizens from the list vote, and vote consistently for the same Governor.

I am happy to see the apparent popularity of Liles for Governor. I look forward to an official vote, with one vote per citizen.

Sincerily,
Mark Strongarm.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I was one of the last to be added to that citizen list by Rothman. I paid nothing.

Kess
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

The example of the man "named" Z, is just an example of some thief who's hiding behind someone else's alias. Everyone knows the only Z is Zhauvalea.

-Z
Liles

Post by Liles »

I would very much like the vote to end soon. I must leave the island soon for important buisness. ((Sunday for 10 days))

Liles
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

I vote for Siltaris as Governor.

~Ghillian Onniron
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

a short notice

Dear Citizens of TrollsBane,

I thank you for the support this one during the few days I was allowed to be Governor.
I have decided not to be a Candidature.

Reasons:

it was a provisional solution -

and second:

I wanted to have the bandit Galthran under observation.
This was lent to me wrongly, but I swear, it was my aim of protecting the citizens and doing the best for this
Not more and not less.

Princess
Aleytys Lamar