finding a merchant

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

amorax_kaka

finding a merchant

Post by amorax_kaka »

help, I need to know where I can find a merchant who sells pickaxes, I can't find any in trollsbane and I think there could be a merchant like the one I'm after in silverbrand, but I don't know where it is and It's probably too far away.
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Look at a map.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

You could buy one from Sam at the Castle North of Trollsbane, or from a Dwarf called 'Ghambi' at the entrance to Silverbrand. Silverbrand can be found by going east of Trollsbane by road, then North at the first crossroads.
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

Ok were exactly is Ghambi? I have looked for this anoying dwarf many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, times.
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

There are signs by by the road. Follow the road that leads to the Silverbrand
Once there, you will find a dwarf, deeply rooted in his stance, unmoving. This dwarf is teh one you seek.
Go now, your journey waits for you!
Tanistian_Kanea

Ok that does not help at all. For have I been there on numerous occasions, Is he untop or below the ladder? If he is below is he behind the door? I have taken this path and looked everywere.
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

he is standing at the way leading to the Silverbrand entrance, you should see him when you leave the bridge, left hand
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

You've been to Silverbrand that many times and NEVER seen the dwarf standing outside, right next to the path you HAVE to take to get there?
Tanistian_Kanea

Sounds about right.