The Kingdom of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Dis alliance nub eben near true. Nub try make people see urr way wit twisting tings de way yoo want dem. Dwarves wiff no home. I seen dem arouns wraped in blankets fur warmth at night while urr knights are in der town. Dem had no one else dat culd help dem take it. Stephen shuld know dey worked so hard fur der town. Yoo takes advantage ob dem lack ob numbers.Sickins Meh.

Gort
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

I do not see how you derrive any connection between Silverbrand and this bandit Galthran by the fact that two dwarves support him.

Brombuk on the one hand is a dwarf I haven't yet heard about in all my time in Silverbrand, you may check the citizen list, you do not find him there.

Gloin on the other hand has resigned and left the town of Silverbrand months ago, I am able to proove this with parchments, dated upon that time.

This message of yours only prooves your unlimited hatred for dwarves and your need to find reasons backing up the takeover of our town, may they be so obscure as this.

I urge everyone to finally open their eyes about this man.

Silverbrand is in NO connection to the temple.

There are humans following Galthran aswell, does that mean that Trollsbane as a human town is involved in this aswell?

Your logic is unreasonable and non-existant, Rothman.

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silverbrand
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

We are taking Silverbrand back for the dwarves, fool.

~T.C~
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

Rothman, yer' damnit fool, I've no business with silverbrand and I don't hav' any business with Thurbert nor King Ghorn! Also, I'm not the servant of Galthran, I just want to free the land from a damnit bastard and joining the people around Galthran seems to be the only way to have a real chance againced you. It's your fault, that I don't support you. You didn't punish Mark for attacking me for no reason and you attacked my brothers and sisters and many others during a mass.

~Brumbok Longbeard
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

I'm still waiting to hear why you handed a possesed girl a sword for it to kill her body.

Mark Strongarm
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Auric Stoneface the warrior, Kess the lizard and Erika Bluerod have all joined the town guard and standas recruits. They will soon be sworn in and face the grueling training bootcamp that we have established.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Ruler of Silverbrand
Governor of Trolls Bane
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

The House of Healing in Trolls Bane is hereby given to head Healer, Alli Zelos. She has spent many hours healing people throughout our wars with the bandits and the undead legions. The House is under her command, she will set visiting hours and determine her own staff of healers at her descretion.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Owner of Silverbrand
Governor of Trolls Bane
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

The house of healing is in the possession of the druids of the forrest. You can't just give it away.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Blaithin Ravenhart

Post by Blaithin Ravenhart »

Alli Zelos is a member of the Druids of the Forest, Lady Meryadeles.

Yet I wish to remark that the hospital belongs to Grey Rose. Not the Druids of the Forest. They only used to lead it. So the final word about its ownership is Earl Lenniers.

Blaithin Ravenhart
Avareniah

Post by Avareniah »

In posession of the Druids of the Forest and owned by the Grey Rose. Stephen, the hospital is for use by all those who are able to heal and is not to be given away by someone who cannot. Nor is it to be given to one person, limiting the number of people who can use it. I hold the keys and it is open for a reason.

Avareniah Igdrasil
Leader of the Druids of the Forest
Samantha Meryadeles

I didn't know that, thank you much, Lady Ravenhart. But that doesn't change it that he can't just give it away like he wishes.

Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I have given it away to Alli Zelos because she is the only active healer that works there. I have not seen any druid of the house, beside her, actively working and helping Trolls Bane. You cannot claim to own something you never care to tend too, nor look at save once a month. Also Alli Zelos is a citizen of Trolls Bane. Thus, she gets it, end of discussion and controversy.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Owner of Silverbrand
Governor of Trolls Bane
Samantha Meryadeles

And another thiefery of the so honorable Stephen Rothman. You are a true example for any knight.

Avareniah

Post by Avareniah »

I imagine the Earl will believe it is not so simple. You spend much time traipsing off with lovers, Stephen. Perhaps it leads you to be away when myself, Azuros, or Yridia are around, but that is no excuse.
It is not yours to give away, nor are you anyone to determine who has healed any number of people. Your demeanour is offensive for one so close to destruction. You should learn to take more caution in your dealings with others.

Avareniah Igdrasil
Blaithin Ravenhart

Post by Blaithin Ravenhart »

I don't think anyone will argue about a building of stone. No druid will. Especially no member of the Druids of the Forest.

A druid does not really care about a title or about a leading position. And as a druid of the Forest I trust Alli Zelos that she keeps the hospital open for every healer, every patient and simply for everyone in need and those who are able to help.

Nothing else is important.

Blaithin Ravenhart
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

I want to point out that Nerian Finera has been there many times to help, heal and treaten injured fighters and victims.
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

As with most actions Mr. Rothman did in past, he has made an error in reasoning again.

He cannot give this house to anybody for two reasons:
First, he is not owner of this house, but Earl Lennier.
Second, as long as there is not election done, he is not the officially legitimated governor of Trolls Bane and thus is not allowed to do any actions concering administering the town.

People should wonder about Mr. Rothman's hesitating for the election. He does not regard the peoples wish for elections, nor does he show any sensitive behaviour in this current parlous political situation.

~Siltaris~
Nerian Finera

Post by Nerian Finera »

I will help there, if the building belongs to the Grey Rose to the Druids of the Forest, or to whoever. My service is for the wounded and injured and shall not be stopped.

Nerian Finera,
Priest and Templar of Malachin,
Knight and Ambassador of the Grey Rose,
Healer and Servant of Oldra
Poots

Post by Poots »

We had an election not too long ago.

~Allen~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~A letter posted on the town board~

Hail citizens of Trolls Bane!

The fair County of Briar has been openly neutral during the war between Trolls Bane and Silverbrand and the ensuing dispute about governance. However, as the fate of Trolls Bane does affect the rest of Gobiath, I would like to offer a solution. This chaos cannot be allowed to persist. Both parties endanger the very safety of Gobiath with this 'civil war'.

I would like to offer my unbiased services as an arbitrator in a fair election for Governor of Trolls Bane. My home is in Greenbriar, and although I have many friends in Trollsbane (both Mr. Rothman and Lady Aleytys included), I believe I can be an unbiased voice in this.

I'll need to compose a list of citizens with residency confirmed by others of both parties to be fair, then ask for nominations, then call for a vote of those 'qualified' citizens.

If the two primary nominees will submit to arbitration by election, then I will be happy to assist. I ask Mr. Rothman and Lady Aleytys to send me a dove with their assent, and only then shall I begin. Otherwise I shall not interfere.

A Solution for peace,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar~
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

To those in this beloved Kingdom hear my words. Our right to self government is being challenged by many outsiders who would like to decide on their own who the leader of these lands shall be. Let them not decide this! Fight with me against them to maintain the right to determine our own destiny!

I will pay every warrior or mage who will stand with me 5 silvers and equip them with the finest weapons in the land we have gathered together. Let us purge our lands of these fools who think they can make up our minds for us!

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Owner of Silverbrand
Governor of Trolls Bane
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

To think, A warrior of Malachin talking of purging the land for those speaking their mind? You prove your own incompetence to lead with this statement, and Furthermore you prove you are just a brute. I will hold the election myself then. Since I am still a citizen of this town. Unless of course, you wish to remove me without reason yet again?

T.W.
The Lone Wolf
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~a note is pinned to Governor Rothman's previous note~

Dear Stephen,

Your zeal is admirable, but I was concernerned about your words. Are you suggesting that I am a fool for suggesting a compromise? That you intend to 'purge' the Briar because of my offer?

Did I not say that I required both you and Lady aleytys to consent to my proposal? I see this has been refused by you, therefore my offer is void anyway.

With your harsh language and rhetoric, be careful sir, that in your zeal to destroy your enemies that you do not push away your friends. I may not be able to best you with steel, however do not awaken my financial wrath. Coin for coin, I could match or even surpass your recent 'offer' to warriors and mages. The County of Briar is not your enemy, nor am I.

I am a friend, both to you and to Trollsbane. Let's keep it that way, shall we? You tread a very thin line with other Nations, one I do wish you would walk carefully. Do not confuse a desire for peace for weakness. Malachin isn't the only God of wrath when awoken. Please be careful sir!

Respectfully,
~Dusty Bottoms~
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Dusty~

I dare venture to say he was referring to those people who said they intended to impose that those not citizens of the city of Troll's Bane would be given a vote on who is to run the government of the city. I do not think he wa referring to your kind offer to help organize the resolution.

Of course, I am only another outsider, and may be mistaken, but that would be my interpretation knowing what I do of the situation.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

All whom are loyal and believe in the dream of this growing Kingdom, meet me in the library of Trolls Bane in 10 minutes.

Stephen
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

We now have all three officials put into office. Now we may begin to start work.

~Brer Beothach~
Governor of Trolls Bane
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

I request a meeting with the new government then urgently.

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Grant

Post by Grant »

I would be thankful if you removed me from the list of citizens.

Grant Rothman
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

It has been done.

~Brer Beothach~
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

So I'm not even counted as a guard anymore? Great, I have been stepped on because I was a recruit, I could never advance, since Stephen Rothman was too thickheaded to see that I did my duty, were on place to ward off criminals, and now I'm not even listed.

I don't care anymore, remove my name from the list of citizens, I'm leaving the isle. Farewell to you all who know me.

Ariele