The Kingdom of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Korwin

Post by Korwin »

You may view the town laws in the second article of this parchment, and transcribe them from there.

-Orren Padick, Magistrate of Trollsbane
Grant

Post by Grant »

I would like to place a ban on "Bob" and Galthran, for kidnapping me. The ban is the longest I can give and I wish that someone would add to it.

Grant Rothman
Liles

Post by Liles »

I would like to extend said ban for assualt, theft and general misdeeds.

Liles
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

And I'd like to see Grant jailed for theft. Ts ts, what a knight stealing from a lady.

T.T.
Liles

Post by Liles »

I would like to see a trial of Rankarag Deatherow or whatever his name is. I would also like half of the funds of the town

Liles
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Good idea.

T.T.
Liles

Post by Liles »

Indeed.

Liles
Grant

Post by Grant »

Gort is banned for 10 days. If you are to see him in town, attack him on sight.

Grant Rothman
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

I question where a page of the Knighthood acquires the ability to level any ban at all, especially one exceeding the authority of even a squire.

The issue of Galthran shall come under discussion as soon as possible.

-Orren Padick
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

The ban of Gort will be done by myself then, still for 10 days, as I have noticed the act.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Gort has been banned for several years. Because he was not in town for a few months does not mean his ban is diminished. He led many raids against Trolls Bane when he had orc soldiers under him. He will remain banned for the next 2 and a half years. IF he is seen within the walls deal with him with swift justified force.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Governor of Trolls Bane
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

One knight shall die each month.
Grant

Post by Grant »

Well i'm a member of the Knighthood, kill me first.

Grant Rothman
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Nice offer Grant, but I would prefer seeing that coward first if you dont mind.
Grant

Post by Grant »

Fine with me, just tell him I said hello.

Grant Rothman
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

No HUMAN shall see me.

-Voice of the Dwarves of Silverbrand
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

When I checked last time, I was tha voice o' tha dwarves o' Silberbrand, officially.

I want tae speak with ye who think ye speak fer tha dwarves.

Thurbert,
Chancellor and Diplomat of Silberbrand
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Dear Stephens,

Ku hereby resign from guard.

As we both suspected, beings on guard and chief of horde will nubs work out. Also, der be several other reasons.

One dat yoo are losing controls of town. Five bandits stroll into town, and they killeds about 4 peoples before leaving ob der own free wills.

Seconds, comrade orc say he get attacked fer nub reason by oomie, and while comrade Parfu says he was fending oomie off, two guards attacked dem both fer nub reason. We habs de slaughter of Ku's comrade orcs fer nub reason, and at the same time five real oomie bandits can stroll in, kills and takes whubeber dey want, and leaves widout eben one person fighting back.

Dat's what Ku calls Justice.

~Ku.
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Today a battle was waged and a land conquered. In the morning I had arrived to Silverbrand to speak to King Gemfist about his refusal to aid in the war we fight against Negros and the Temple; after all, would it not honor Irmorom if he declared war on the Moshran and Bjolmur servants on the day of the prayer? Unfortunately on this day I found a gang of Bandits led by Galthran, servant of the blackstone temple, sitting around and acting as if they belonged, and I saw several dwarves doing nothing about it. I acted calm about the situation and asked why they were there and where the King was, Galthran laughed and shrugged. Then Thurbert came and he did not tell Galthran to leave but instead told me, this confused me at first, why would he want Galthran the bandit there and not me. I saw Gloin coming through the gate so I took advantage expecting the dwarves to rush the bandits with me, they did not tho. They simply watched as I fought alone against Galthran and 5 others and then I heard them converse in rather peaceful ways as I dragged my body back to Trolls Bane.

As I recovered in Trolls Bane I thought long and hard about what I had seen. I looked over written parchments, the dwarves refusing to take action against the Temple of Bjolmur and now Negros. The dwarves taking the side of those whom attack in Trolls Bane and it seemed to make sense. The dwarves were either working directly with the Temple of Bjolmur against Trolls Bane or foolishly trusting in Galthran to not cause them trouble. I had to stop this immediately so I took members of the Town Guard and Knighthood to Silverbrand and took over the city in a largely bloodless battle. Guran is the only one who fell in battle, my son did indeed attack Thurbert for no reason and as such my son will spend some time in jail for this action.

Silverbrand is now apart of the Empire yet to be named. Ruled and owned by myself and currently managed by High Knight of Trolls Bane Arameh. The Knighthood of Trolls Bane will remained stationed in Silverbrand maintaining our control of it; if a major attack were to occur forces of the town guard will be sent to maintain our temporary control. Thus all members of the Knighthood are ordered to make their way to Silverbrand and do as Arameh instructs.

The gates of Silverbrand will be opened and access to their forges and mines will be allowed to all. This will remain for some time. The laws of Trolls Bane are now implemented in Silverbrand, and nothing else changes.

Negros is still our enemy, and today I cut down Dravian Lichlord of the Temple. Another major enemy has been killed and we are winning this war regardless of what many fanatics will tell you in the middle of town. It simply takes time, slowly their powers dwindle as do their numbers. We will outlast them and prevail.

Gods bless you,
Stephen Rothman
Warriors of Malachin
Ruler of Silverbrand
Governor of Trolls Bane
Grant

Post by Grant »

See that's were your wrong, I won't go to jail.

Grant Rothman
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Attention to all lumberjacks!

The town is now offering up to 4 lumberjacks a consistent and steady monthly pay that is determined solely on how much they work. Every 15 days ((5 days)) the lumberjacks are to come with me and give me the logs they have collected. Every log will be paid 5 coins each.
Requirements are simply, be a hard, steady worker and a citizen of Trolls Bane. Jobs are being accepted by any lumberjack interested. Speak to me for the job.
The boards will be used to finance and build soon citizen houses.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Owner of Silverbrand
Governor of Trolls Bane
Orfin

Post by Orfin »

Edit by Keikan:
Do not post logfiles and full character numbers here.
Hu'greu

Post by Hu'greu »

Yoo say dat sliverbrand is under yoo power and dat da gate will be open tu all. Why den is da gate locked every time meh goes tu dat city? Do da dwarfs still hab der power der, Fur whut meh can see Trolls Bane does not hab power in dat city if dey can't eben keep da gates open.

--Hu'greu--
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

I'd like top place myself to do voluntary work for the town of Trollsbane as a lawyer. I will defend whoever the Governer/Magistrate/High Knight tells me to. Usually it would be the victim.

Hope you accept my offer,
Regards,
William Jennings Bryan
.::{Lawyer}::.
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Jason Tanner has joined the town guard and carries all the authority and responsibilty that comes with being a recruit.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

To the Dwarves caught in the middle

This message is dedicated to the dwarves whom are friends of mine but had gotten caught in the middle of the chaos earlier this month. Silverbrand is still your home, the name of the city will not change. In time, dwarves will have right to determine their own leaders and Silverbrand will fall as a protectorate of the yet to be named Kingdom.

I promise to give you, and your city just as much attention and construction I have given Trolls Bane. I have rebuilt often Eliza's shop and entirely revamped the structure of Trolls Bane, if you dwarves wish it, I will build and dig deeper enlarging your city and your mines. I will train all of you and equip all of you so you may fight for your home and defeat those who would seek to retake the city they once held in a cruel inactive Monarchy.

I would like to install a council of dwarven elders, 3 of them for now that will dictate the future proposals the dwarves will send to me which I will wiegh and decide how best to move forward with them. This will give you a taste of democracy and the right to determine your own destiny that will of course move along the path of our growing Kingdom.

I intend on giving you jobs which I will pay ample for, such as mining and blacksmithing goods that will bolster our Kingdom's armoury, even your own private armoury that will be entrusted in the hands of the town council. This weapons and new influx of money will go to paying for and supplying the Dwarven League, the armed division in Silverbrand. As well as expanding the current city's walls.

If the dwarves of Silverbrand would like it, I would like to also build specific tunnels for each dwarven family, much like house for us surface dwellers, (that is soon to be built for Trolls Bane). For now, when enough of the Knighthood is awake and armed, the gates of our fair dwarven city will be opened to traderss and miners who seek to mine the rich coal mines of Silverbrand. In time when the Dwarven League is experienced and armed enough they will be able to dictate when the gates are opened or closed.

I wish for nothing but the best for our Kingdom, may our military might remain unquestioned and may our economy continue to boom and grow, making all of us far richer then any citizens of the other lands.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Ruler of Silverbrand
Governor of Trolls Bane
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Liles has been promoted to Town Guard. He now accepts all authority and responsibility that this promotion contains.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Ruler of Silverbrand
Governor of Trolls Bane
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

It is with deep regret and sorrow that I write here to confirm the death of our beloved Forester Laviath Rathor. He for many months stood as the active and friendly forester of our beloved lands, always eager to spread and help build nature in our city. To keep him remembered for his contributions I am naming the forest to the west of our city to be known as Rathor Woods. I intend on burying him there and erecting a statue at the head of his burial site.
He stood and served this town with great distinction in his own way. He will always be remembered and loved for his work and dedication.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Ruler of Silverbrnad
Governor of Trolls Bane
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

I am sorry to say the jewel of our Kingdom is now under the rule of the bandit, Galthran. And I am even further distressed to say he was with two dwarves of high stature in Silverbrand, Gloin and Brumbok. As I said, Galthran is in the temple and it is quite clear Silverbrand is allied with them, hence proving my original reasons and beliefs of the dark alliance true.

For now I order all military members and call all citizens of Trolls bane to go to Silverbrand to be free from Galthran. As you all know, he is a bandit and has raided Trolls Bane times in the past and now with the dwarves of the former Monarchy of Silverbrand now helping him, he has the strength to attempt to rule Trolls Bane.

He will not last long, he attacked me alone with everyone he has with him. With the town guard and knighthood and all the free warriors of these lands Galthran will be cleansed of our walls. So for now, come to Silverbrand, there is plenty of room and food. I await all of you.

Be safe in these dark times,

Your friend,
Stephen Rothman
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Fool!

You do not know who else aids Galthran!

~T.C~