Rumors

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Grant

Post by Grant »

There is another rumor that says he was only training him, and he went to far.
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

You hear that the man Grant attacked in the crypt was the only son of a rich merchant, you hear Grant now has a price on his head.
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

You hear rumors about the bandit Rankor escaping.

Some say he dug a tunnel
Some say he was busted out by his allies
Some say he used a magic book
Some say he was a mage and teleported himself out
Liles

Post by Liles »

To add to the rumors some say the cultist were able to use their powers to open the door and drag him away.
Talaena Landessi

Post by Talaena Landessi »

Others say that a goblin was seen visiting rankor on different occasions , and that by the sounds of the conversation they were thinking of ways to get rankor out.

The same goblin was seen around town asking about exploding potions. Though no normal break in happened to get rankor out, it had to have been magic.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

There is a rumour that Arameh has left the island suddently, without talking to it with anyone at all. No one knows if he is really gone, nor if he will come back if he is.
Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár

Post by Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár »

You hear 2 dwarvess talking in front of the shop.

1st dwarf: Hav' ye heared... Glóin Redlaughter, sorry, his new last nam' is "Battleaxe" was thrown out o' Silverban' an' is degree as tha clanlord o' axe was denied!

2st dwarf: Realy? Hmm.. Wha' was tha reason?

1nd dwarf: Hmm, I dunno...
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

There are rumors of a troll attacking town in which three people were harmed in. The only message of who killed it was 'Some Orc.'
Liles

Post by Liles »

You hear a rather disturbing rumor of Stephen Rothman urinating on Ghorn's throne. Many ignore these rumors but if you go into Silverbrand you will see a large wet patch upon the throne
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Two drunkards are talking in the bar. If you have a sharp eye it would be obvious that one is a Bandit and one is a thief.

Bandit: Oi Boyo, you hear what happened in Silverbrand?

Thief: Aye lad, I did. What 'bout it?

Bandit: Nothin' i'm sure you don't already know. But ye know that boyo with the devilish yellow eyes?

Thief: Aye lad, That ex guard, the one they say is so loyal to Revlen, he spat in stephens face and threw tha jail key at 'im he did.

Bandit: Well boyo, from what the big man says, that boyo had the dwarf chancellor at his feet crying for the boyo to stop.

Thief: NO!? really lad?

Bandit: Oi! Why would I lie boyo? The say he was threaten him that if he harmed some of his friends he'd rip tha dwarf's spine out of his throat personally. There were bout 6 o' 7 names he said. The dwarf was cry'n for his life!

Thief: Aye? I heard that lad say that he was plannin' on erradicatin the entire elvish race.

Bandit: YOU NIMROD! he's Half elf boyo! But perhaps it's because he likes his human side mor' maybe he thinks it stronger, I know i do boyo

Thief: AYE! I'll drink ta that lad!

Bandit: Keep your voice down before the bartender throws us out you idiot! or even worse, catches us!

At that moment, three guards walk in and talk the pair away quietly, not disturbing any others. To where they went no one could know, maybe to jail, maybe to just throw them out of town
Lahela

Post by Lahela »

Some people talk about Lahela being wounded and brought somewhere to rest and get healthy.
Liles

Post by Liles »

Some other people say Lahela was fine and just seeking attention.
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

you hear rumours of a troll walking through trollsbane, although a few say that this 'troll' is just a bandit.
Amitola Dyani

Post by Amitola Dyani »

Two young men snicker amongst each other as they walk out of the shop:

Boy 1: Did you see that new copse of trees? Down by the river?

Boy 2: Yeah. I've seen them everywhere, but that was the biggest.

Boy 1: Seems those lazy foresters Rothman hired are back to work.

Boy 1: I won't complain, now I have a nice place to take Sh-

...they walk out of hearing distance, though it is possible you hear them laughing loudly a few moments later.
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

You hear William MacDonough was seen beating pigs to death with his bare hands.
Liles

Post by Liles »

Some, upon hearing said rumor of Willy MacDonough, dismiss and laugh at this saying they saw a demon of a man beat down skeletons in the recent attack.
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

You do not trust your own eyes any more.

It seems that small hooded figures are running around nearly everywhere, observing, listening, and running errands you know nothing about.

If they're not careful one might catch a glimpse on beards below the hoods but never far more than that.

You shake your head though and rather deem you still suffer a hangover from last nights tavern round... hmm tavern.. there are dwarves there, no? ... beards...

----------------------------------------------

Du traust deinen eigenen Augen nichtmehr.

Es sieht so aus als würden kleine Gestalten unter Kapuzen überall umherrennen, beobachten, lauschen, und Aufgaben erfüllen von denen du nichts weißt.

Wenn sie nicht Acht geben könnte man meinen, einen kleinen Blick auf Bärte unter den Kapuzen zu erhaschen.

Aber du schüttelst deinen Kopf und schreibst die Sichtungen deinem letzten Über-Nacht Tavernenbesuch zu. Hmm die Taverne.. es gibt Zwerge dort oder? ... Bärte...
Last edited by Thurbert~ on Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

You hear that some people are suddenly turning in to old biddies, but, looking around, everyone looks normal.
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

You think to yourself you should stop drinking for good!
Who put the hammer and anvil infront of the Trollsbane shop and why are flames flickering all around them that cannot be extinguished?
Why do the sightings of your little hooded friends grow more and more each passing moment?
Why do you feel the tingling sensation on your skin, in the air and everywhere as if something big was about to happen very soon?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Du denkst dir dass du das Trinken wirklich lassen solltest!
Wer hat den Hammer und Amboss vor den Shop in Trollsbane gestellt, und warum züngeln Flammen um sie herum die nicht gelöscht werden können?
Warum siehst du immer häufiger deine kleinen verhüllten Freunde, täglich mehr und mehr?
Warum fühlst du ein Prickeln auf deiner Haut, in der Luft und überall als würde bald etwas großes passieren?
Liles

Post by Liles »

A strange rumors begins to circulate over a giant troll that eats people. If you are sad enough and have enough time on your hands to trace the silly rumor you'll find it was merely story some idiotic parent made to stop their child playing in mud
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

Some people say about the wind having voices in it.

Woman: I heard a voice talking to Meriel, "Hellloooo Meriel" it went, although, it may have just been my imagination, it was like a gust of wind.

Man: I heard something similar talking to Ganthe, whether Ganthe heard it or not I don't know. But, we might just be crazy.

The man grins and walks to the bartender, stopping the conversation
Ku 'Agor

Post by Ku 'Agor »

You hear rumors of an orc trying to gather rare items for a mage.
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

There's a rumor spreading that one by the name of Kevin, a boy no older than 16 years old was seen being struck by the archmage Samantha.
Stumbling out of the gates moments later with an elfess by his side.
Liles

Post by Liles »

After hearing about Kevin some begin to say Samantha and him had an arguement over their secret afair. After shooting him with a fireball Samantha was said to yell out "I'll never love you again!"
Hu'greu

Post by Hu'greu »

You hear that there is an orc with an human apprentice now.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

You hear strange rumors about the archmage aiding the blackstone cult now to fight a warrior of malachin.
Meriel Pelith
Location: In the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower is a perfect one.

Post by Meriel Pelith »

You hear rumours about that Stephen Rothman still claiming to be a warrior of Malachín, after all the unhonourable things he has done. Word is, that he has actually been deceived by Nargun from the very beginning.

Liles

Post by Liles »

You begin to hear rumors of Stephen Rothman ripping the head off a baby goat and drinking its blood. You also hear Meriel added him in his task before retiring to his 'private quaters'
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

You hear that two old women talked about what a nice day it is and what luck they have to live in such a peacefull and friendly time where everyone can enjoy life
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

You might see an elf darting about town telling everyone about the vile Aleytys Lamar, and how she was working with the temple to get her position.