Mark and Grant

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Laviath Rathor

Mark and Grant

Post by Laviath Rathor »

I cannot believe that such a thing happens:

I was training down at the crypt, when Mark started to talk to me. He came down the ladder and said, that he told me, he never wanted to see me again. I said, that he shell leave me alone, but he attacked me. I startet to run and Grant came to my way. He then started to slash againced me, too. How can that be? My ban is over, I got my punishment. Why are theese fools still hunting and attacking me?

~Brumbok Longbeard
Grant

Post by Grant »

I am very sorry, I was seen him attacking you so I thought you did something so I begin to attack. I thought you attacked him or something.

Grant Rothman

Edit by Keikan:
Flame-OOC removed.
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

Edit by Keikan:
Removed complete post because of OOC.
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

You called me a fool for questioning you about why you gave maggie that sword, and didn't reply, then left. Don't be caught in the same room as me until you explain yourself.

Edit by Keikan:
Removed flame.
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

I am not willed to talk to you anytime, again. You are nothing but an aggresive man, who seems to like slashing me, because I'm weaker then you.

~Brumbok Longbeard

((I wasn't able to see anyone of you, so I thought you weren't able to see me, too))
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Too much OOC.