The food system

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

AlexRose

The food system

Post by AlexRose »

I'm annoyed at the new system. Especially because of the poisoned food. Before you didn't have to worry about getting food every 3 seconds, but now it's a necessity and frankly it's ruining RP. We can't focus on RPing when we have to make sure we eat 20 grapes so we don't die. It's a joke, and even when your hunger bar goes to the top it depletes without giving you enough health so it goes to the bottom and your health dies as well. If this is going to stay, can't you at least lower the depletion rate substantially?
Markous

Post by Markous »

As far as I know you have over 25 hours ingametime before you die with a full foodbar.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

woo! then azuros can live 25 IG hours before he has to be poisoned!
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Markous wrote:As far as I know you have over 25 hours ingametime before you die with a full foodbar.
I think he means the health bar when you have no food.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

no, i think he meant the food bar before your health starts dropping, the health bar drops much faster from what was said earlier
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Alex showed again, that it is possible to write without thinking

First:
the food is NOT poisond.
The food unsound. Apples with worms and so on.

Its the same with all food, except of the things the cooks make.

So you can eat meals of the cooks without fearing any bad effect. Except if you eat to much ;)

I think this is needed, because cooks are useless if everyone just eats the things you can get for free.

But anyway, i lowered the rate of the unsound food. It was indeed a little high.

And i think even AlexRose is able to let his characters eat something while 16 Hours of IG time.

Nitram
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Fair enough. But I died 3 times in a row in the space of 10 minutes before. And there were witnesses.