The unhonorable knighthood and it's followers

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Laviath Rathor

The unhonorable knighthood and it's followers

Post by Laviath Rathor »

Today, I helped the citizens of Trolls Bane to protect the town from some undeads. After that, I walked to the fireplace near Eliza's and had a conversation with my friend Lutz Müller. After some minutes, a man, called Mark came to the fireplace and gave me a ban for three days. I said I won't accept this ban for nothing and he startet to attack me. I told him, that I will tell that to the people, but there where four lizards, saying they'll lie for him and even asked him, if they should help him killing me! I was forced to run out of town. I waited some time and went back into it. I told Grant, what that man, called Mark did and he said there is no ban. After some minutes - Lutz and me were sitting in the tavern - Grant came back and said I lied. He tried to force me to say that I am a lier, with slashing his sword againced me and I did not. I ran and waited for Grant at the arena. There he smacked me down.
The man, called Mark is a member of the knighthood. I wish punishment for both, Grant and Mark, for attacking me for no reason.

~Brumbok Longbeard
Grant

Post by Grant »

Four lizards came to me and told me you lied, then I came to the tavern and asked you if you did, the two lizards were there. I even asked Mark. They all said you did so I was trying to force you out of town. Then I heard many shouts, so i ran to the shop and the same lizards were there saying that you wanted to fight me. I beat you, end of story.

Grant Rothman
Fjaen Greybone

Post by Fjaen Greybone »

Grant wrote:Four lizards came to me and told me you lied, then I came to the tavern and asked you if you did, the two lizards were there. I even asked Mark. They all said you did so I was trying to force you out of town. Then I heard many shouts, so i ran to the shop and the same lizards were there saying that you wanted to fight me. I beat you, end of story.

Grant Rothman
It is nice to see that you are so easily influenced by words.
~Dravian
`Grandmaster Necromancer
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

The lizards where lieing and helping mark, because they didn't like me. I allready said that.

~Brumbok Longbeard
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Where were the names of the lizards.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Governor of Trolls Bane
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

You are insulting a whole knighthood because one squire banned you? thats already a worthless start. I would like to have more informations on this matter provided by witnesses. The one you call Mark is Mark Strongarm, Squire of the knighthood, I know him well and I know well enought that he would not attack without a valid reason. And Brumbok, wasnt it you attacking Maggie earlier wanting to "kill the demon"? In any way, I can hardly believe "anything" of this, no punishments will happen until witnesses post here.
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

I did not wanted to kill Maggie, I tried to knock her out, so that the man could have given her the holy water. But the thing you say, is the reason why that man called Mark Strongarm attacked me. He said I wanted to kill Maggie.

~Brumbok Longbeard
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

Either way, yeh got what yeh deserved. Yeh'll be lucky if it don' happen a few more times.

William MacDonough
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I Taliss Kazzxs was one of the lizards that was there and I must say it saddens me when something good is trying to be done for the town and even that is judged and labled corrupt. I try to stay out of the troubles in TrollsBane the best I can though when a Man comes in town causing as much troblue as this bearded one did and even threatens my kind with comments as "damn lizards"for simply watching them pass and also threatening us by cutting off our tails, Yes i said it! our beautiful tails for a meal it leads me to belive these are the people that should me riddin of the isle as all races of the land should be...though as some lizards belive this, I do not for there are some that still hold honor to there name such as the one who came to rid this menace with many polite warnings before attempting doing anything close to being called force and this was Mark he upheald the citys laws and did nothing less than his DUTIES call.

I am sorry if this has become jumbled as i have writen for it has all shaken me greatly.

A lizard wishing crime not have its way Taliss Kazzxs
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

All your words are lies and you know that, lizard! I safed the life of one of you lizards. Why should I do that if I'd like your tails in soups?

~Brumbok Longbeard
Henry Morgenstern

Post by Henry Morgenstern »

~A hastily scribbled note pinned on the board by an ornate dagger~

Mmmmm......

Lizard Soup yea say? Sounds tasty!

Quick, send me the recipe! I have some lizard tails and I fear they'll spoil before I turn 'em into boots! Har har har!!!!

Them dammed 'fish-eaters' got what they deserved! They better not be causin' no trouble, if'n ya know what I mean! Har har har!!!

Signed,
~Captain Henry Morgenstern, purveyor of fine Lizard Boots and Belts~

Har har har!!!!!!!
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Funny I didnt say soup but I did say eat now that I think about it the two of you did call it soup.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Please write your nonsense elsewhere "Henry", this is not the right parchment. I am believing Grant Rothman, Mark Strongarm and the lizards on this affair, I am sorry Brumbok but everything is agaisnt you, the only thing I have seen from you is foolishness and egocentricity, and every witnesses confirms it.

The ban still stand, it is a 3 days ban which is not that much terrible, just think about all of it and I hope you will do the right choice.

Mark Strongarm

To Claify to the Public

Post by Mark Strongarm »

The story goes that Maggie Kemoc was possesed by an evil spirit of Morshan's, Brumbok Longbeard was there for this as were many, many others. The spirit took over Maggie and demanded a sword so that she could killherself. Brumbok admited to me in town that he knew Maggie was possesed, yet he handed her a sword out there, or well tried to but I managed to throw it away (barely). I've banned him for three days on account of attempted murder. This is the full extent of my power as Squire of the NIghthood.

Any questions or concerns on my actions will be taken into consideration.

Mark Strongarm
Henry Morgenstern

Post by Henry Morgenstern »

Ahhh, Arameh's a Lizard Lover! Ye better be watchin' yer back, as It'll be sproutin' a dagger soon! An' don't be thinkin' I can't do it!

~Captain Henry Morgenstern, Purveyor of fine Back Stabbin' Daggers~

Har har har!!!
Liles

Post by Liles »

I feel the gaurd and Knighthood need a good hard lesson in the weapon is for defence and last means of protection, they have forgotten recently.

Liles
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I believe many people have gone out of their way to argue with the every decision a guard and knighthood warrior has made. And it disgusts me. You have driven many good men away from serving and fighting for this town and for what cause? To leave the town defenseless? The Town Guard and the Knighthood are doing nothing but the best they can to keep the town safe and free, yet it appears no citizen will speak up for them. It is as if all their blood spilt is a given and all support they should recieve for it is revoked because of the voices of outsiders or those with alterior motives.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Governor of Trolls Bane
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

William Macdonough, best guard I've known has told me he resigned from feeling slandered and unapreciated. Liles, he threw her posessed body a sword. I don't know how else to reply to that remark. He refused to leave town from numerous demands and further verbal threats, I didn't hurt him bad, just roughed him up a bit. He only ran off when he decided he wanted to duel me rather than leave, in which case I let him leave of course.... defense indeed, getting a murderous lunatic out of the town.

Mark Strongarm
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

He also broke my nose in an attempt to knock me out using the flat of his axe while I was possessed by the spirit, if I am not mistaken. I may not have been in control, but I am aware of what happened while I was under its control. On that score at least, however, I do believe he was trying to 'help', as he thought it the best way to get the holy water down my throat... although I fear enough of that might have left me worse off.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Liles

Post by Liles »

William the best guard? Obviously you are mistaken, i've always been the best. You just don't know it yet

Liles
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

Maggie, ye should know that I neva' wanted te till ye. I wanted te help and as they all said, that it would be yer' best ta pour that holy wate' down yer' throat, I thought it'd be the best for ye to knock ye out someway and get that damnit wate' into ye. I want to excuse for that broken nos' but it's a great inequity, that I get banned for the try to help ye. And for now, I even hav' an other complain. Yesterday, Grant said that ther' is no ban, 'cause Mark had no right to ban me. But when I ran down to the hospital to kill a Bandit, after I had killed two goblins, togethe' with an orc, I don't know, Mark was ther' and told me to go out of town. I said that Grant told me, that ther' is no ban and that I don't accept Mark's. He shoved me into someone's sword. I don't know who was ther', standin' behind me, but his or her sword pierced my stomach. Mark left me a note with some information what he did after shoving me into the sword: It seems like Mark got a healer, who stiched my wound, after putting out the sword. And then Mark threw me out of da town.
Is that the right way to handle such things?

~Brumbok Longbeard
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

If you read my words, I did say that at least on the score of the broken nose, I believed you were only trying to help... I cannot help but feel your methods questionable at best, as it left me with a nasty injury, but I do think your heart was at least in the right place.

As for the rest, I cannot comment.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

I certainly didn't push you Brumbok, it was Chief Karguk who stabbed you from behind ((don't as me how you got a stomach wound but anyways..)). You have not adressed the issue of giving the spirit a sword to kill Maggie, I didn't kick you out for breaking her nose and I made that perfectly clear to you, and even fairly clear in this post I think.

To be tediously clear Brambok, you are banned handing a sword to a possesed Maggie Kemoc who asked for it to kill herself. You admited to me later that you knew very well she was possesed. I'm banning you for 3 days, the full extent of my power as Squire of the Nighthood, on the counts of attempted murder and aiding a harmful follower of Moshran.

Mark Strongarm
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I was not present at these events, but even if Brumbok DID give Maggie a sword, why did he help her afterwards? Answer me that, Mark. Also, the only good guard I have met so far has been Tahlian Lylth.

Signed,
Dominic Fisher
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

I don't think he helped her at all. He said he was trying to help her when he knocked her unconcious, so that we could poor holy water in her mouth. But after the sword incedent I would think t'was just an excuse.

Furthermore Brambuk doesn't seem to understand the meaning of being banned, as he feels he can still pass through the town as he is working the mines. While a clearifcation would have sufficed, Brambok indicated to me he has no intention of walking around teh walls and I have therefore refreshed his ban to a new three days.