Big Gathering

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

swish1

Post by swish1 »

Madam Avareniah may come to the gathering? She is not sure.
I have requested her to tell stories about our history, about druids and lots more . Do any of you think this is a good idea?
swish1

Post by swish1 »

I have been thinking about the gathering place.. It makes me decide whether it is the top of the tavern or this beautiful bulding near Green Brair?

If you have new ideas for places please tell me.

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Mah'dee Daye

Post by Mah'dee Daye »

I think the stories are a wonderful idea and have increased my expectations for the upcoming event.

Has a day been set yet? I am afraid I am getting a bit ansy with being cooped up around here all the time and may take off on a short trip soon. I'd like to plan around that so I don't miss the event.

~Mah'dee Daye
swish1

Post by swish1 »

I am trying to wait for more people.. but if you insist. hmm... I will come out of the water soon. I will tell you the date soon. very soon...

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Mah'dee Daye

Post by Mah'dee Daye »

Please, stay as long as you would like in the water. There is no need of a rush. I would just like to see whether I should plan my trip (if there be one) before or after the event. Just a general timeframe will do. Shall it be in two weeks, a month, or more?

~Mah'dee Daye
Silo

Post by Silo »

I will come as guard, and visitor. I also may be able to supply some food...and if I get my hands on a hatchet, the fire wood. Sign me up for pig wrestling while you're at it.

Sighned,
Tahlian Lylth
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Yes thank you very much and I think we have enough fire wood but very thank you for the food. Dusty you got lots of food I doubt we need so much perhaps we can use it for future gatherings. Dusty also your price reward for pig-wrestling contest is to high, it would become a competition I just want to have fun, I mean now people be like silvers! so it wont be fun lower it to 50-100 copper.

I have added you
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

No, I wont lower the prize for pigwrestling.

How can you ask warriors to wrestle in the mud with pigs if it isn't worth it? 5 silvers is not that much, it may buy a new set of armor from Eliza, thats all. But it is just enough, and fun enough to be interesting.

In my opinion, 5 silvers is actually too low, but it is an idea. Maybe others could donate and add to this initial prize?

~Dusty Bottoms~
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Wow you are rich Dusty. I have never had more than 300 copper in my life. I mean I had two silver coins and 95 copper and that was the highest.
Dusty how do you make that much?
swish1

Post by swish1 »

I have decided when to keep the gathering.. (( Sunday 23, 14:00 GMT Time is this okay for everyone? )) It takes place in the second floor of the tavern. Has anyone got rejections or drawbacks with the time or location?

-Ssafar Zakarrr
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

William thinks for a while after seeing Dusty is attending

Count me in. I'll even play music if you're lucky.

~William Elderberry~

p.s. I'm not very clear; when is it?
He then sends a dove to Cawdor
swish1

Post by swish1 »

reads the post and has an awkard expression "If I am lucky?"

I have added you to the list but you we dont need your music as we already have a Bard.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Time:in a week(( Sunday 23, 14:00 or 2:00 pm in the afternoon GMT+1 Time is this okay for everyone? ))

This is just to clarify for William.
Last edited by swish1 on Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

swish1 wrote:Location:Second floor of the tavern.

Time:in a week(( Sunday 23, 14:00 GMT+1 Time is this okay for everyone? ))

This is just to clarify for William.

((probably. So is that 2:00 UK now that it's changed?))
Mark Strongarm

Party

Post by Mark Strongarm »

I think this is a great idea to have some fun and bring the diverse people of Golbiath together. Count me in. I was thinking outside in the briar sounded nice but as long as the gathering takes place I am happy about it. Can we light a fire in the Tavern? I will probably enter the pig wrestling competition for good fun, though I will certainly lose to the Claws of Taliss the Brave. [2pm +1gmt is a little early for me here in Canada (-5 gmt) but I'll wake up for a good turnout]

Mark Strongarm

edit.. oh wait -5 gmt means I add five hours so its actually at 6pm which is perfect! Does anyone else think it should say (-5 = gmt) instead of -5 gmt? -5 gmt makes it sound like my clock is 5 hours ealier than gmt. Maybe -5t = gmt for you programmers.
Last edited by Mark Strongarm on Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexRose

Re: Party

Post by AlexRose »

Strongarm, you said you wanted it in Briar, but you wanted to light a fire in the tavern and wrestle pigs? Can you see a flaw in this plan? But yes, Greenbriar doesn't really get much attention *William grins to himself, thinking ahead*, so this could be good for its reputation; provided Dusty agrees.

~W.E.~
Mah'dee Daye

Post by Mah'dee Daye »

I will be attending a ceremony out of town that day, but may Adron smile on your gathering.

~Mah'dee Daye

((Sundays are the only days that I always have plans))
swish1

Post by swish1 »

I have canceled the date and the new date shall be posted soon.
-Ssafar Zakarrr

(( mahee'daye i will make it on some saturday night is that okay))
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I'm all in favor of having it in Trollsbane. They have pigs readily available.

However, we don't know who'll own the tavern soon, so you may want to choose a less controversial location for the gathering. Maybe on top of the Inn? Or how about outside Elizas? Always lots of people there anyways.

~Dusty~
Mah'dee Daye

Post by Mah'dee Daye »

If the new date is set to any other day of the week besides what it was previously set to I will still be able to attend.

I am excited to hear that I should again be able to join you. Sharing with the races my heart will be most joyful. I look forward to it.

~Mah'dee Daye
swish1

Post by swish1 »

I have changed the location to top of the inn. No, Dusty if I keep it infront of Eliza's there would be no organization and everything would be messed up. The time is yet to be set.

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Ronazin

Post by Ronazin »

I also wish to attend this gathering as a visitor. If there are any other items you need to make the gathering possible just ask me and I shall do my best to retrive it or them.

~Rinli Solomon~

((When the date is set, can someone set the date for GMT-8:00(USA)?))
swish1

Post by swish1 »

I have added both of your names to the list.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

((Can I just ask? England has moved into greenwich mean time + 1 rather than + 0 now hasn't it?))

Edit by Mod: Why on earth is it so hard to use PMs for such questions or the general or the newbie board? This is a rp board! And I'm tired of deleting all these ooc-posts all the time.
Hadre Taliset

Post by Hadre Taliset »

I should like to attend this gathering. I will be happy to provide some wooden wares of my own. Mostly bows and such. I will also provide the goblets upon entering. Everyone has been so busy buying drink I have yet to here someone bringing something to drink them from. These will be wooden goblets and quests will be able to take them home with them afterwards.

For anyone that is attending I would apreciate any apple boards so I may make the cups much easier. As for food I think some other more exoctic fruits could be brought still, like tangerines. As well how about some bread?

As well could we please keep this before 4 pm gmt +1 at least. This would be for us Canadaians and allow people even more to the west be able to come.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Unknown writer I would love to add you if only your name was said.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

New List of people I know that are coming:

Dusty: Merchant/food supplier/pig wrestling contest holder

Mah'dee Daye: Bard

*in new ink that looks different from the rest you see
Laviath Rathor: Merchant/cider provider

Gillian:Merchant

Chiara:visitor

Rankor:visitor

#in new ink you see

William Elderberry:visitor

Norson Nearun:visitor

Khulan:visitor

*in new ink that looks different from the rest you see

Tjalf Kormson farmer:visitor

*in new ink you see

Azuros: visitor

*in new ink you see

Tahlian Lylth: Guard, visitor, food supplier

*in new ink you see
Rinli Solomon

Dominic Fisher :Visitor

Mark Armstrong:Visitor

Anyone else coming?

*in new ink you see

Hadre Taliset:vistior

Hu'greu:visitor

PS I hope to see atleast one of every race.
Last edited by swish1 on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hu'greu

Post by Hu'greu »

meh wuld like to come, but meh nut sure uf time

-Hu'greu-
Tinuva Geogroda
Location: A Tree In The Northern Forest, Oh Noes, The Northern Forest Is Mine Now!! Mwhahaha...

Post by Tinuva Geogroda »

*an old friend of some people returns*

I don't think I will come....

T.G.
Hadre Taliset

Post by Hadre Taliset »

My apologese for lack of name on the last thing I wrote. It was the end of a busy day. Hadre Taliset is my name. I would be your unknown writer.