The Kingdom of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Furacur

Post by Furacur »

A person covered by dark coat appears at the board and pins a message on it. It is written in a clear handwriting full of verve:

The third day has passed, the fourth day has passed and now it is the night of the fifth day!

Let me free! Let me out of the jail!

I am innocent. Just because of the stupid words of a bonehead and the palaver of some other strange guys all telling lies, Stephen - the dictator - imprioned me -- now open the door and let me go!

F

After having pinned the message on the board, the stranger leaves the building as fast as he appeared in the dark of night, caring a lot that nobody has seen nor follows him
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

I please you all, not to lumber the trees at the alley from trolls bane to the grey refuge. I planted thoose trees for couples, who want to have a romantic walk. please respect that.

Laviath Rathor, forester of Trolls Bane
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

There is a murder in the jail, who killed a man in town.
He will stay there for 9 days.

~Siltaris~
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Section 7 has been amended. Proposed by Fourth Knight of Trolls Bane, Arameh, legalized by Magistrate Padick and written in ink by my hand, Stephen Rothman.

Furthermore all members of the Town Guard are to meet with me. Many complaints have been issued concerning how the Guard's behave themselves and so a training regime, oath, and educational section will begin so we produce better Guard's and less grunts.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Alexander Dullsblade has been banned for one week for attacking in town, he also has relieved himself from his position as guard.
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

W|-|E/\/ /\/\E BE GUARD?

K|-|U|_A/\/
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

Since when are the town guards allowed to be in the blackstone cult? If you tuely allow this, stephen, I will be forced to leave my position as a forester.

~Laviath Rathor, apprentice of the Druids Of The Forest and forester of Trolls Bane
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

William Macdonough has joined the Town Guard.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

ME WROTE AGAIN! WEN ME BE GARD?
KHULAN
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Dearest Governor Stephen Rothman, Lord of the City Trollsbane,
I come to you in the name of the Lands of Zzyathis, home of the Lizardmen. Our boundaries are set and our construction begins. I wish to meet you personally to discuss many things. If, for whatever reason, you deem it necessary for other certain persons (Example: The Captain of your Guard, your High Knight, Et Cetera) to attend this meeting as well as yourself, I will surely not object. Zzyathis knocks on your door to propose a peaceful relationship between our lands. We wish to hear your thoughts. Of course, our new frontiers must be respected; we have created laws to make certain that such respect is kept by those of other races. This is a very serious matter to the Lizardmen of Zzyathis. These laws shall be shared and discussed during our meeting. In the future, Zzyathis may become active in the national economy of Gobiath. I have economic propositions for you and for your glorious city.

This meeting will, for the most part, be short and sweet, and I await a response from you. Name a date and time when you shall be available for this meeting, and I will try my best to attend. All I ask is for this meeting to take place somewhere in your territory. Should I be unnavailable during the suggested date and/or time, I will propose a new one. I will give you as much time as you need; I know your war with Silverbrand leaves you with little time to sit down and chat.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-

(( OOC: I will be available a little on Thursday and Friday, but probably moreso after those days. Afternoons are better for me than anything else. [12:00pm CST/CET, 6:00pm GMT and later] ))
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Tahlian Lylth and Scorn Haldirden have joined the town guard.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Khulan has joined the town guard.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

William MacDonough walks up to the board and pins a note to it

Grant Rothman,

Dusty Bottoms apologizes for having to leave earlier, but he did leave your money with me, as I told him I'd make sure you got it. Next time you see me, I'll have it for you.

William MacDonough
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I request my name to be cleansed from the citizenlist.

Faladron Furnir
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Tahlian Lylth has been promoted to a full town guard for his actions in recent days, strength of character and devoted loyalty to the war effort. All recruits will follow his orders in combat when I am not there.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

William MacDonough walks up to the board and hastily writes a note, pinning it to the board.

Attention:
I was in the mine this morning, and I heard something very disturbing. It sounded like the screams and moans of the undead, and a lot of digging. It seemed to grow closer to the mine, or possibly to Trolls Bane. I've already notified Lutz Muller of this disturbance, and taken him to the mine. I urge anyone who goes into the mine to go armed; there may be a big problem coming through those walls, very soon.
Sincerely,
William MacDonough, Town Guard Recruit
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

For his acts of heroism and cool headedness throughout all our compaign against the Temple of Bjolmur, Jalen Noel is made a full guard of Trolls Bane today. His is bestowed all powers and responsibilites of a full guard.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Governor of Trolls Bane
swish1

Post by swish1 »

*Ssafarr Zakarrr reads all of the thread
I still have to train Stephen but May I ask is there a limit to the number of guards? I dont want to have to train and then ask you and then hear that "You cannot take more guards." If there is a limit I ask for you to reserve my position.

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Junior Carpenter
Follower of Mother
Captain of Green Briar Miltia
Deputy of Green Briar

PS I would love to add "Guard Recruit of Troll's Bane
Silo

Post by Silo »

I place a two day ban on Lady Samantha Meryadeles for continued use of the "Whirlwind" spell.

Tahlian
Silo

Post by Silo »

The ban placed on Lady Meryadeles is removed.

I withdraw myself from the Guard of Trolls Bane and citizenship of Trolls Bane

Tahlian Lylth
Parfu Zurbag

Post by Parfu Zurbag »

Grant should be hunted, he has killed hu for no reason and he runs as he was heading for the jail. Should nothing be done by the town i will burn his flesh from his bones.

Parfu
Shaman of the Mountain Orcs
Travian

Post by Travian »

Nub make war wif town Parfu! We must talk.

Chief Karguk
Parfu Zurbag

Post by Parfu Zurbag »

They have started it with us if they protect the murderer.

Parfu
Hu'greu

Post by Hu'greu »

This message is cover in blood. Some parts unreadable due to all the blood soaked into it.

Dis city town guard are nuthing but murders. Again meh has been attack in city gate, with no reason. Meh and Shad**** were resting in tavern. Talking with nuthing to smash with on us, We ***e attcked by da town guard. D** show dat dey oomies dat live here **r nuthing more dan murders *f things dat wish to live here. Dis show* dat oomies wish nuthing more dan death on dem. Even with war comming dey still attack fur fun. Dis island is gunna b***n by Negros because oomies wish to smash everthing dey see. **

--Hu'greu--

A bloodly handprint is left by the writers name
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

The True Captain of the Guard is away Orc, and I, his replacement, was removed from office for nothing more than mere dislike of the truth I spoke. I lead those loyal to the Town and the Citizens. The True Guard of any town that wishes. Stephen Rothman and his current Guards and Knights are nothing but mindless idiots. Know this. Watch out for them, They have blood lust in their eyes.

Taylor Windslasher
The Lone Wolf
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Actually Taylor you were removed from the guard because you tortured an innocent lizard, attacked me from behind, tried to attack members of the Knighthood and did everything you could to incite a civil war. So, 'Lone Wolf' you had best hold your tongue before you find yourself banned from Trolls Bane for continually doing everything in your power to create an anarchist's dream for Trolls Bane. You even go so far as to try to build a tie with orcs whom will wage war and kill the citizens you say you protect.

And to Parfu, you know you had best come to me with such a problem. I will deal with my son, whom is also my page accordingly. However, you must respect and understand that in such dire times, when a Moshran worshipper such as Negros perverts your religion and you yourself refuse to condemn him, then questions are brought up on your innocent claims. My friend I am not saying you have alterior motives, i am just saying what many others are saying of you; you and I have shared plenty of battles and I know where you stand in all of this and as such I will get to the bottom of this, as it is not the first I have heard of my son acting out.

Truely yours on both accounts,
Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Trolls Bane
Governor of Trolls Bane
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

William MacDonough walks up to the board and pins a note to it:

I do hereby resign from my position with the town guard and withdraw myself from the citizenry of Trolls Bane.

Signed,
William MacDonough
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

I tend not to respond to lesser beings and statements with no base Stephen. I attacked you from behind yes, But because you needed your eyes opened to what truely was going on, Not what you thought was going on. I did not torture the lizard. And I did nothing of the sort of making myself an Ally with the orcs. If you remember, They attacked me 4 on one. And i made a treaty with them? No. So pull your head out of your ass.

T.W.
The Lone Wolf
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

Leonardo de Vaughn has joined the Town Guard. Recruit Jalen Noel has been promoted to full Guard, he has all the responsibility as well as authority to go with the job.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Governor of Trolls Bane
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

Dear Stephen Rothman, Governor of Trollsbane.

I hearby place a request of citizenship to the town of Trollsbane. I'd also like you to send me a copy of the town laws whcih I shall study.

I will need this copy as I am a Lawyer, defendent of whomever pays.

I hope you consider the request,

Thanks,
William Jennings Bryan
.::{Lawyer}::.