New Captain

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Garett Gwenour

New Captain

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Revlen is taking a few months break from being Captain of the Guard. Taylor Windslasher is the one chosen by Revlen to stand as Captain til he returns. All responsibilities and privileges of the Captain fall to Taylor.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Oh. Oh ho ho, this should be fun.

~Unsigned~
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

For various misconducts Taylor is removed from Captaincy and Town Guard. Til I find a suitable replacement or Revlen returns, the Town Guard will be under my command.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

Of course it is. Would you mind explaining what he did wrong? I've seen nothing.

I knew you would control yet another aspect of the town's defenses..

~Lance Thunnigan
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

It is, not my place, just to save face, by telling what Taylor has done. If he wishes it, he may, or if he writes a lewd comment, I will. Otherwise, it shall remain as it is.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

By being a citizen, I believe I have the right to the happenings that go on with my town's defences. Now, please, explain.

~Lance
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

And why aren't these misconducts to be named? Or even a trial to be held if they are of an acute nature? You and Taylor were so heated about your misconducts not being stated right away, yet you all keep doing it over and over again, even leaving people in prison without telling the magistrate.

Most other places on this island look at our governor with a wary eye, some even don't welcome him in their lands. The so called town defenses are limited and corrupt, and through desperation we will probably soon have Bjolmur worshippers, undead, and demons protecting our town. Because a deal has been made between the two sides. Although Stephen claims that they are peaceful allies, he had to specifically tell their leader not to attack the town when he was being hauled to prison. What does that show? That shows our governor, and him alone, has made some type of back door deal with the enemy.

F
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

No, I told him not to attack you to free me Fooser. Now silence your mouth as you once again you are frightened to speak to me in person instead constantly walking around me. You will not be Vice Governor much longer if you continue to refuse to meet me and do things for the town.

As I said, I won't drag Taylor's name through the mud to simply appease your lust to see inner turmoils of the government, for both of you. If Taylor wishes to make it a public issue then I will follow suit.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

I think you are scared that your reasoning is not sufficient enough for his removal. Plain and simple. People are growing more wary, Governor Rothman.

Cain Freemont~
Avareniah

Post by Avareniah »

The Governor has explained his reasoning on remaining quiet. I think it is Taylor's responsibility to tell the citizens what he was accused of mishandling and the other circumstances surrounding it. He had a duty to the people of Trollsbane. However, as the matter has obviously been dealt with internally, I hardly think that any slandering, or further slandering, need be done.
If Taylor has nothing to add or explain, then he clearly feels that Governor Rothman's actions were justified. If he feels differently, he will make his voice heard. I know Taylor well enough to know that.

Avareniah Igdrasil
Elder of the Elves and Leader of the Druids of the Forest.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Why would I remove someone whom was loyal to the death to me for no reason. Your logic is baffling and infact is illogical.
Cain, I thank you for your genuine concern about the Government and it's inner workings. However you will need to accept no matter how many times you bait and try to lure "dirty laundry" out of me, it will fail. If you truely wish to know why, you can approach Taylor personally and ask him, and say to all of you; you truely want to know, talk to Taylor.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

I am not trying to lure anything out into the light, really. If something needs to be revealed, it will be in due time I'm sure. I was just stating my opinion, as a concerned citizen of Troll's Bane.

Cain Freemont~
Poots

Post by Poots »

Avereniah is right on this subject.

~Allen~
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Seeing as I am no citizen of this town, my words here will likely mean nothing.

However, as there is much veiled accusation here, of things being blown out of proportion or concocted entirely, I really feel I must speak up, having been witness to what transpired.

By every regulation and reasonable expectation of the Guard I have ever seen, Governor Rothman was justified at least ten times over in stripping Taylor of his rank. For that matter, if he is not given a permanent ban from Troll's Bane lands, I think he should consider himself lucky.

~Maggie Kemoc
Treasurer of Varshikar~
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

I hold no secrets. I said these facts to him, at which point he removed me:

Stephen cares more for the Harlots he gains than the Guards.
He is a horrible Father
Never have cared about anyone.
He wishes the town for himself.
That i was loyal to Revlen, and only to Revlen.
That i will defend the town however I know how, at any cost
That if Baurus steped in my way again, He will be missing limbs.

These are not in order.

He merely took me from my position as i am loyal to Revlen and not him. Simple as that

Taylor Windslasher
Captain of those still Loyal to Revlen.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Mind I ask in which way Baurus could have stepped in your way?

Post by Garett Gwenour »

You banned Rankor, a citizen of this town for a law that does not exist.

You threatened to jail and ban Samantha Meryadeles for simply the reason of not liking her.

You, as you have stated, threatened to harm fellow members of the military of Trolls Bane.

You have harmed the peace process the town has worked for by provoking fights and harming citizens instead of dealing with criminals.

You attacked me when my back was turned because I told you that your captaincy was revoked for said offenses.

You have attempted to push a split in the military of Trolls Bane, we do not need a captain of the guard doing that; it hurts Trolls Bane.

You allowed your ego swell your head to the point where you would not listen to logic and when I told you to calm down and not threaten Knighthood members you called me an arrogant prick.

You simply abused your influence and your powers. As Lady Kemoc of Varshikar has said, you should be happy you are not permanently banned for abusing the powers given to you by Revlen.

Stephen Rothman
Governor of Trolls Bane
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

If i can say, Governer, Taylor Windslasher should be banned from the gaurd. He does more wrong that right and abuses his power. When he became temporary guard captain he became a monster. Taylor has been thinking because he is a gaurd he CAN fight in town, that he CAN arrest whoever when ever. he thinks he CAN avoid the law. i was told threats are to be jailed for, or that is what Mr Windslasher says. then i would take it him threatning that if i interfear again i am to miss limbs... is this not a threat? if not that just kill me now because it is by far a great threat, so under his own law, should he be jailed? or should he be able to avoid the law because he is the law. it is unfair and he should be punished...

Baurus
Travian

Post by Travian »

Nub Taylor duh his job beder den all joo dat is apart of dis. Stephen joo are dumb and neber duh anything tuh help da town. Joo just tell meh tuh leb and not attacked meh or use force. Joo Baurus cen neber beh as guud as Taylor in fightin.
Meh has witnesses da antics of Stephen when i was a recruit. He spends more time wit woman den supplyin da guard. When i was in the Knighthood he treated meh wrong always wit da girl Allura. He neber around town because he wit woman.
And Taylor should not beh banned frum town or guard because of anything tuh duh wit joo Stephen. Joo an idiot. Joo lose den joo won't hab strong as army and meh cen take joo.
And Salathe should be the captain anyways! Nub joo Stephen! Salathe cen take joo anydday.
All meh is sayin dat is tuh git off Taylor's back.

Karguk Inkathurg
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Its not that he should be banned because of stephen but because of his way of rule!... he will be the downfall of the guard... he jails for pure enjoyment, not because he should... he beat a lizard because he said a flood was coming.. ill tell you if i said a flood was coming i would not like to be beaten and jailed... he is over using his power.. Taylor is a great Man.. dont get me wrong... but he needs to learn how to control his rage or responsiblitlys! hes young.. too youn to be in the gaurd... he threatens to jail against something he does himself... that is Wrong.. and he knows it.

Baurus
Travian

Post by Travian »

I tell joo dis right now Stephen, he is what 17? One day he will even rival you so i wouldn't get on his bad side.

Karguk Inkathurg
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Taylor cant take on Stephen... and win... the odds are to far against him.

Baurus
Travian

Post by Travian »

I say one day. Stop wastin my time.

Karguk Inkathurg
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

I say stop wasting your own time.

Post by Travian »

I say dat your a little suck up ass kisser. Like dat?

Karguk Inkathurg
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Karguk i think you need to "Stop wasting your time"....

Baurus
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Yeah, but I prefer my sword deep in your stomach, oh wait, my battle staff would hurt much more, pushing your intestings around and destroying your parts, slowly, methodically, until you beg me to finish you off.

Post by Travian »

Yubba joo try dat. Remember last time we met.

Karguk Inkathurg
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

When I made you eat the dirt yeah.

Post by Travian »

Nub meh was blocking your hits from behind.

Karguk