Raw gems?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lixi8503

Raw gems?

Post by Lixi8503 »

This is kind of a noob question about currency. I read somewhere that gems (emeralds, diamonds), can also be used in the game as currency, or goods, etc... How do you refine raw rubies or blackstones, or other minerals like these?

I honestly tried to find the answer in the tutorial and the manual in my Illarion folder, but failed to find anything relevant to it...
Ellaron

Post by Ellaron »

We all had to start at sometime. Never be afraid of posting a question, thats why there's a newbie forum. The gems have to be ground on a gem grinder. There's one in the passage beneath the library and another in the big building to the left of the library as you face the entrance. If you still find your stuck, seek me out and I'll show you. I'm sure others would help as well if you ask nicely.
Lixi8503

Post by Lixi8503 »

Got it, thanks a lot! :)
Esyptheus

Post by Esyptheus »

And because of the fact you're a newbie allow ma the question:

I hope your name IC is not Lixi8503, is it?
Lixi8503

Post by Lixi8503 »

No, it's just a fav screen name. My name in Illarion is actually Lixi, The apprentice - if you were interested lol

PS: don't worry, I read most of the rules before I begun playing :P
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

Most of the rules?
Which ones did you skip? :wink: