Stephen's jailing

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arameh

Stephen's jailing

Post by Arameh »

Today it seems Samantha, Dhaeraow and Fooser jailed Stephen, for stupiditys like "We think he could maybe have been with the dark cult" crap. For me this is completely idiotic, as the only thing Stephen did is what, building the town, getting tons of sand and wood by himself for the walls? He can have accepted some things from them for the city, for the city!, it is like a peace truce, something bad in that? I will accept that he has a trial, but I will never accept that anyone takes his place until he is declared guilty, and I want to know the date of the trial so I can be there.

Another piece of paper has been added

Also, the trial has to be held in less than one month, or I will free Stephen, letting him in jail to control the town will not happen.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

This is quite foolish and I must agree with Arameh. Stephen has bettered the town already by stragetically rebuilding it. Not only that, but this is no basis for jailing. I am quite shocked to hear this has even occured and I am quite baffled as to how this seizure will protec the town any further from the Cult. If anything, it will harm it. It will be quite hard to give an explanation for these actions. The town is not in need of a hostile takeover. Please, direct yourself away from the 'witty' puns and remarks at this moment, especially those I've left quite open for you jesters out there. In this moment of crisis, there is no room for such things.

~Brer Beothach~
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

I never thought this day would come, but for once I must stand behind Stephen. This is absolutely ludicrous! The Temple of Bjolmur has done *nothing* to your town, and from every account of direct dealings with any of its members... including my own brief discussions with some of them... they have been nothing but polite and respectful! And to top it off, even *if* they were dangerous, Stephen's agreements with them would have assured the safety of the town!

This is nothing but a scheme of those who want Stephen out of office, most likely for their own rather personal gains.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

The temple will endeavor to see that the foolish actions of Samantha and company do not put the general wellbeing of the town at risk. We seek no hostilities with the townspeople and as such you have nothing to fear from us. We will of course seek Stephen's release, the charges he has been accused of are false, and in his dealing with us he only ever sought the safety of the town.

These false accusations will not be hard to disprove. I commend those who have held strong and tolerated our prescence despite our fearsome outward appearance and the working of the rumourmill. I also implore the people to have no part in the religious persecution Samantha displays.

Nalzaxx
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

If you all knew the entire story, the RIGHT story, you wouldn't be balling like idiots right now,

~D
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Who knows the "RIGHT" story if it is not myself?

Nalzaxx
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

You all seem to be coming to conclusions far too early. I thought long and hard about this situation when I recieved letters from various places, and different information concerning these charges. I didn't have some drunk whisper in my ear, and then go arrest Stephen.

Fooser
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

I find it Ironic that A Land owner, A maniac of a Vice Governer, and one that was just previously jailed, DO NOT inform the Guard. Please. I wish a meeting with all three of you. You step over your boundries Fooser, Even if Vice Governer, You can not jail without the consent of a Guard, or Knight. For now, I place the power of the town not in you Fooser, I put my trust into Revlen for leading the town in Stephens absence.

Taylor Windslasher ~
Regular of the Guard
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I also dislike placing such judgements onto one whose genitals havent even dropped yet. Go ahead, I have no issue with not leading the town. But, the guard is extremely supportive of Stephen. Allowing them to handle this would be an absolute joke.

F
Poots

Post by Poots »

so because you didn't get the guards permission, you jailed him with no authority?

unsigned
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

I fear, Fooser,the odds are against you. There are not many to back you up. I also must side with Stephen. He has done nothing wrong and in my view, all you want is power. Any normal man would cut the trial and allow Stephen to be free, but then again, you are no normal man. I hope you are happy with sending the town in turmoil, and allowing us to fight among ourselves. You say you have taken no advice from some drunk whispering in your ear, but have you thought you are the drunk? You have angered all the citizens and visitors of Trolls Bane, just by accusing someone who has done no wrong. There is no possible way to forgive you, as is when the Governor is released, your power-crave will be ended, as you more than likely will no longer be the Vice Governor, nor even a citizen of Trolls Bane. I hope you realize the people that hate you for this, and perhaps you may suffer for it. I wish no ill will upon you, only that you realize what you have done. No good will become of this, although I am doubtful you wished any good at all.

Sincerely,
Alli Zelos
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Well Said Alli.

Unsigned
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

After hearing these reports and such, everything fits together. I would have like to seen these broad claims in more specific terms, earlier than I did, but this is why I left the government. I'd wait until the trial to make your opinions.

~Brer Beothach~
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

I think that Trollsbane is in anarachy not helped in this instance.. They claim the cult is the reason for this act, but fail to notice that thier very actions cause more chaos than this cult ever could.

Aristeaus
Athian

Post by Athian »

then again brother, there former policy has been completely intolerant to such beings, cults, or organizations that could pose threat to them. why in these past days, merely because they promise that they will do no harm does such strict and unyielding policy change? it does seem rather suspicious in that sense. might i also add that though they themselves have caused no harm the idol of there cult has tried to kill every living being on this isle probably on more then one occasion. it seems like trust to easily given and gained.

Athian Corulas
the anti-Aristeaus
Last edited by Athian on Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

This chaos and the actiones ARE caused by the cult. They are the reason for it.
With tolerating and accepting the cult Mister Rothman agreed on the first step of the cults plans, bringing chaos into Trollsbane and split the town. So instad of standing together against a thread for us all we are just standing against each other. The temple must be very proud of itself, and Bjolmur has to be satisfied about this.

I agree completly with Athian Corulas words. It is surprising how most of the isles mages, peoples of high intelligence and knowledge about history, gods and worlds and more insight into the truth than any other, agree that the cult and the temple is a danger, a threat and should not be tolerated. That those group of highly studied peoples with impressive mental powers agree together that it is a failure and foolish to trust the temple and tolerate them. Just not the warrior and fighters whose mental power lays at the end of a swordblade.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silo

Post by Silo »

Fooser wrote:I also dislike placing such judgements onto one whose genitals havent even dropped yet. Go ahead, I have no issue with not leading the town. But, the guard is extremely supportive of Stephen. Allowing them to handle this would be an absolute joke.

F

There is a reason we are so supportive. It is because he is so much better than you

Qill
Recruit of the Guard
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

I do not agree with the cult, but the way which these actions have gone about, truely un-professional. I state this, not that the cult is a small kitten which must be nurtured.

Aristeaus

Argueing with Athian for the sake of argueing.
Liles

Post by Liles »

Lady Samantha Meryadeles,

It is truly amazing to how you think yourself better then a common fighter, it truly is. How you can find yourself of high intelligence when you jail the governor and insult near the entire populace of Trolls bane is remarkable. And to be honest, Samantha Meryadeles, you're starting to show you're not worth the title many have respect to give you.

Liles
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Theretically... Her title is the only power she has.
And her protection involves many Ancient words.

Unsigned
Athian

Post by Athian »

its no different then me insulting the entire town of trollsbane. which i do on a daily basis. however tis issue isnt'; between Samantha and the town it's about government officals and policy

Stephen is under suspicion of having commited a crime or several there in, and as such understands he must stand trial for his actions. the only
people making the largest fuss are his blind followers, for example mister Qill's wirting on this wall, clearly show that he amoing others have a sort of hero worship toward Stephen and feel that he should not have to live by the laws he makes, however if Stephen is willing to stand this trial then there is no need for such unintelligent remarks.

it seems people have to much respect for individuals of office rather then the chain of command.

Athian Corulas
amused
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

By the way, Athian. This issue on Stephen being jailed is not so much about Samantha and the town. It is moreover Samantha and the cult. It is about her making assumptions before actually seeing the facts right infront of her. Therefore it seems that she has gotten a little mad, and decided to jail Stephen through little reasons. Enough said.

Unsigned
Samantha Meryadeles

Mister Liles, it it truly amazing how you belief that you are more intelligent than a mage. You should maybe be honest to yourself. ((and honest to your attributes)).

Also it is amazing how you throw around with accusations of something about which you have no knowledge.
Mister Liles, I haven't jailed Mister Rothman. I even tried to talk that Fooser out, without success. So I was attending it to make sure no violence will happen, and it won't lead into a fight. The last what we need is a town raising the weapons against each other.

And Mister Liles, to be honest, YOU are the last one who has the ability to decide if I have my title for good or not. YOU have not the slightest knowledge about any mage involving topics, YOU have not the slightest knowledge about magic, and, YOU have also not the slightest knowledge about the dangers walking through our streets and the truth behind the lies. Your words proof that very well.

I am sure you are even not able to say who Bjolmur really is and for what she stands, or what the Blackstone cult is, and what it did in the past. But still you are writing about it as if you would have a real clue.

So please let the discussions to those who really know about what they are talking. Or inform yourself first.

Liles

Post by Liles »

Miss Samantha Meryadeles,

I did not say myself to be smarter than you. And i'm sure if YOU took the time to read my post, you'd see such, wouldn't you?

Also, the word is prove and i'd like to know what I proved from my words

Liles
Samantha Meryadeles

And if you would read my writings correctly you would know that I haven't wrote I am better than a common fighter, just that mages have more knowledge and mental abilitys than a common fighter, and that they have more insight into the truth and the world, and are more able to decide about something like a Cult and, or Temple dedicated to Bjolmur.

Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Miss Meryadeles,

For someone who claims to know so much about us, you fail to grasp even the simplest of attributes such as our name. The blackstone cult was an organisation founded by Vahkos ((sp?)) Bloodhearte some years ago which served Moshran, not his daughter. The purpose of this cult was to undermine trollsbane and enslave the populace.

Considering that we have neither of these properties, nor claim to be a reincarnation of the blackstone cult. You are sadly mistaken about us on yet another level. It has been well purportrated by myself we are not infact, a blackstone cult, we are yours sincerely, the Temple of Bjolmur.

As you are unable to understand even this simplest of things, I fail to see how you are able to so accurately judge us with your overly hypocritical and intolerant eyes.

You yourself have shown actions more attributed to followers of Bjolmur than the temple ever has on this isle. We remain, despite your foolish actions, at peace with the town and reassure the citizens that the despicable actions of Miss Meryadeles are not a cause for hostilities between the temple and the town.

Nalzaxx
Samantha Meryadeles

Writes a member of the Temple of Bjolmur, mistress of lies and corruption. Who leads good peoples with her dark powers and her lies onto the path to darkness. Yes, of course, we should all listen to you and trust you. A man who ran away from the healing and holy water of Ushara after an evil plague turned him into a skeleton.

Mister Nalzaxx, I know very well about the difference. The new blackstone cult got founded by the drow which Mister Rothman killed in a duel. He founded that cult and he was also a partner of the two drows who founded the temple of Bjolmur. And many of those who joined his new blackstone cult joined the temple after that drows dead.

Also was that new Blackstone cult secretly dedicated to Bjolmur.

All you and the members of the temple, who could be anywhere, even in the guard, are trying is it to destroy the reputation of a honest follower of Zhambra, one of those who are fighting their whole life over against the evil like Bjolmur and her whorshippers.

You are spreading lies and corrupt the peoples to make yourself looking better while your most dangerous enemy shall look bad and as the true evil, which they are not. Yes Mister Nalzaxx, we should all trust someone who runs around as an undead and who has strong connection to unholy and dark powers.

And poorly many of the town fall for your lies and got already corrupted, but I won't give them up and will continue my fight against the whorshippers of Bjolmur and undeads like you. And I am not the only one. You can lie and corrupt the simple minded, but not those whose belief in their gods is strong enough.

Mister Nalzaxx, any time I would put myself and YOU under a test through the isles priests of the 5 and the younger gods to test who of us is really evil in his heart, and who fights in the name of good. We could ask Mister Aragon, a honest and well trusted priest of Malachin, to test us both with his holy powers, and see who is the really evil one.

Do you agree on that?

Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

Joo is wrong again! There is no blackstone cult. TEMPLE OF BJOLMUR. NUB BLACKSTONE CULT! IF DERE IS IT DIED! Now shudup and release Rothman before we romove joo frum populace!
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

You see everyone, Samantha is trying to anger people, she is trying to cause a war here, all because she is corrupt and ill minded, claiming to be good-doer and all this and that. Just because of her title and powers she thinks she can do whatever she wants, destroy people, destroy religions, Thats not really what a good-doer does is it Samantha? You make me sick, claiming to be something you are not, just because you let religion take over your life unlike us.

Retlak
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

That is not a bad thing Retlak, and a Temple of Bjolmur is no better. You are just digging a deeper hole.

~Brer Beothach~