Dear Evergreen Person

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Garett Gwenour

Dear Evergreen Person

Post by Garett Gwenour »

*A letter in well and controlled cursive is found herein*

I write to ask for your help to ununactiving Greenbriar. I need halflings like you to help build our community great and pleasant once again. I am sure you miss the idea of a halfling community as much as I do and this is why I ask for your help. Governor Rothman has said he would help us too. Although Trolls Bane is a good city I am sure you would agree our own city is a much better idea.

Sincerely
Harvey Merryfoot
Poots

Post by Poots »

I will support this in any way I can.

~Allen~
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

A reply is written in a cursive, elegant text.

I do not believe that an expansive halfling city is a good idea. Our people are far too few on this island for a large city and our small village is perfect as is.
We reside quietly in our homes, welcoming any to our island. We welcome all who wish to visit our farm and utilise its fertile soils to do so, free of charge. If you are concerned about the Happy Halfling's inactivity then why not meet me in person, Mr Merryfoot and perhaps we can establish you as a bar person there.

As for involvement from Governor Rothman, wouldn't you think that he was already quite busy in running his own town into the ground to worry about a village many consider to be dead? Perhaps you have been too heavily influenced by interactions with human types, Mr Merryfoot, but the company of the self proclaimed Governor of Troll's Bane is not wanted in Greenbriar.

Kindest regards,
Brendan Mason of the Roughfoot Estate
Pronon Palmsuger

Post by Pronon Palmsuger »

I must also echo Brendys sentiments. I have no quarel with Governer Rothman, to my knowledge he has cleaned up the town quiet some; there is, however, no need for there to be any intervention on the part of Trollsbane.

Perhaps we can reach a concession and have a festival in Greenbriar, that would perhaps give those who feel we are inactive the impression that we are active. Besides it's been far to long since theres been a good festival anywhere.

Pronon Palmsuger