"Since players can build and rent buildings" - !

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Hermie

"Since players can build and rent buildings" - !

Post by Hermie »

i read this under the part of Development, and Economy. Is this possible, do we have to consult GM's or is it not made yet?
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

It's not possible right now.
Damien

Post by Damien »

It was posible once, but it's imposible until one of the coming Server versions works with the map editor.
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Another question related to this, can buildings go higher than the roof of the library? I think A tower would look rather dashing 8)
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

During the last time when buildings could be made, no, you couldn't build higher than that. Standards might be different next time though.
Galdriel

Post by Galdriel »

well, i would like a tower too, but considering the problems with covering the visible land and problems with the view from the tower (you will see far orth, but south just the tower foundations), this is somewhat unlikly, at least in the near future.
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

Would it be technically possible to make the upper floors of towers invisible to those unlucky souls who enter the covering area of the tower?
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

i say for extra level, such as a tower, after say 3 levels, there is a heavey fee extra to pay moremore levels.
we should some depoes all over teh map- for now. like one nead teh desert, near the skeletons, so on and so forth. shouldnt be too hard.
Galdriel

Post by Galdriel »

@drogla:

as i said: its not a point of payment but of practicability.

if you cant see half the map, because it is overlayed with a tower, its pretty senseless. maybe bror will be able to implement, that upper levels wont show if you are beneath them, but most likely not in the near future.

and depots about everywhere are not there for a simple reason:
it would be illogical and senseless and thus wont come to pass. or did the fellowship of the ring have a depot at the gates of moria, and another at the bridge of kazad'dom and yet another one at the rauros-falls??

i dont think so.
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

ok, i get it, but then wouldnt the same aply for teh extra crosses? if we leave teh crosses, ther should be a depo near them, no were else. but tas you said from lord of the rings, tehy didnt have depoes everywere, but nore revival places. so the same conflict