To Gaurds

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Turonga Mudwater

To Gaurds

Post by Turonga Mudwater »

Stephun, ur gaurd hus tryd tu ban Turonga fuur nuthun an Turonga b mad. Me tirud of gaurds treetun orcs be scuum! Stehpun neeed b rumoved frum gaurds. He se long ear atak me, but try ban me. he dus not ban long ear fur atakin in toun. stephun b unfar and orc hatin.

Turonga Mudwater
Karguk Inkathurg

Post by Karguk Inkathurg »

Well look in the mirror for a mintute and watch how you act around the people of the town ( No offense). We only ban you if you do something wrong. Now tell us what what you did before you just say ban me for something dat i didn't do.

Karguk Inkathurg
Last edited by Karguk Inkathurg on Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Stephen is racist fool, soon we be sending him back tuh the dead where he came froms so nub need be worrying bout him much longer.

Retlak
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

How come it seem ebery orc now that nub oomie lovin, hates Stephen? Maybe cause he racist ginst reel orcs.

Crunk
Karguk Inkathurg

Post by Karguk Inkathurg »

*Winks*

I not really oomie loving i just not a killer.

Karguk Inkathurg

Recruit of the Town Guard
Poots

Post by Poots »

Lady orc, the reason he attacked you, was because you spit on him. I'm sure if I were to spit on any orc at all, I would be heading to the cross soon. and he only gave you a smack, you killed him. you also wern't even banned. stop complaining.

~Allen~
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

You wanted to get banned Turonga, he told you he gave you as chance, but you just done like you wanted to get banned.

Post by Gort Greegog »

She makin fun ob joo, dumb oomie.

Crunk
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

This has nothing to do with racism. But nice addition Gort.

Revlen,
Captain of the guard
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

There are plenty of orcs I can name that I am fine with, and for Stephen and the guards as well. None of them have walked into town and killed, assaulted, harassed everyone in their sight, and freed criminals from prison. Interesting, yes?

F
Turonga Mudwater

Post by Turonga Mudwater »

thiss not ubut racisum ur nun of thut. Gaurds hate orcs, thut fakt. Thus ubut stephun. Stephun nut fair an nut neeed be gaurd.

an yo armuh neeed put ur pen doun bcause u wus nut thur. an allen need nut write nothun. Long ear want swing swurds wit turonga, thun so b ut, Turonga wil swing swurds. But long ear nut punushed when Turonga be baned! Long Ear sturt fight, long ear be baned. But nuh, long ear nut baned.

Turonga
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

What led to you being banned, Turonga?

F
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

The elven man Qill who is constantly lost, (at his best times), hit Turonga once; he did this because Turonga had insulted him as she does to everyone and spit upon him. I was going to reprimand him for it as he ran away from Turonga and did apologize for it. Turonga however pursued the elven man and cut him in half unmercifully.
Thus she was banned. Qill however being the true gentleman he is did not want her banned because he felt he had been in the wrong. And thus Turonga was not banned.

Stephen Rothman
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I dont bans yoo when you chase meh for ages tryin to kill meh unmercifully does i? dis is just down to stupidity, nub thinking befor yoo say stuff.

Retlak
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Retlak, your one to speak of intellegence, you were with a band of raiders and crimials and were jailed. You escaped and when we chase you down we , at least I always give you a chance to turn yourself in peacefully. So dont go about spatting false trueths and hope that some might listen, your moaning and complaining fall apon deaf ears. As for Turonga, humans are not all racist against orcs, that is just a convenient excuse for you, and speaking of racism, how many times have orcs walked into town spouting things such as "Stupid oomie" "Dumb OOmie" and more? Excately my point. Hardly ever do you see a human walk up to an orc (as orcs do to humans all the time ) and say "stupid orc". Again if you doubt this logic come within town borders, and simply watch as orcs continually assult humans in both word and deed, and watch the human reaction. Turonga, Stephan is not in the guard, Stephan is Govener of the town, but is no guard. Ret speaks of lads needing to think befor they speak, and so i am saying the same thing.

Revlen,
Captain of the guard.
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

Karguk Inkathurg wrote:*Winks*

I not really oomie loving i just not a killer.

Karguk Inkathurg

Recruit of the Town Guard
I don't believe you are a recruit just yet?

Signed,
Lance Dragonwill
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Karguk is of the guard, he is a recruit as much as you are Dragonwill.

Revlen,
captain of the guard
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

Ereaes wrote:Karguk is of the guard, he is a recruit as much as you are Dragonwill.

Revlen,
captain of the guard
I am sorry sir, according to the parchment before it looked to say that I was the only recruit, I did not realize you had updated it. Forgive me of my actions.

Signed,
Lance Dragonwill
Respectful of the Town of Troll's Bane.
Crothu Inkathurg

Post by Crothu Inkathurg »

Turonga Mudwater wrote:thiss not ubut racisum ur nun of thut. Gaurds hate orcs, thut fakt. Thus ubut stephun. Stephun nut fair an nut neeed be gaurd.

an yo armuh neeed put ur pen doun bcause u wus nut thur. an allen need nut write nothun. Long ear want swing swurds wit turonga, thun so b ut, Turonga wil swing swurds. But long ear nut punushed when Turonga be baned! Long Ear sturt fight, long ear be baned. But nuh, long ear nut baned.

Turonga
Dis is true Turonga. Guards hat us. Bad enough that me fodder is of da guards.

Crothu Inkathurg
GorgeBloodstench

Post by GorgeBloodstench »

THeir doom be comings, Turonga, nub worry about dat. Dey will pay dearly fer da orcs dey have wronged!

War is Good,
GORGE
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

We have wronged no orcs, we have banned and imprisoned those that have murdered innocents and other such acts. We would have done persicley the same thing had they been human or dwarf or elf. And Gorge, if you wish to make war apon the town, then call together what ever force you can muster and try, because in the end the results of battle your force will be destroyed and i will personally see to it that your head no longer resides on your shoulders.

Revlen,
captain of the guard
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

A man walks up to the board and writes something small down

The Orc Retlak says: The town forces have not yet matched the orcs.