Banning of Criminals

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Fooser

Banning of Criminals

Post by Fooser »

The orcs Gorge and Crunk are banned until they accept a trial, for blowing a small situation completely out of proportion. After speaking of killing humans, they re-entered town and slew a man without even saying a word to him, then they tried for Stephen, Samantha, myself, and others. Retlak has been caught and will stand a trial, the others are not allowed in until they do as well. I apologies to the human victim, Samantha, and all others who witnessed this, or were injured. This was a sad showing, and the orcs involve know better than to stoop to this.

Brer will follow up with details of the trial,

Stephen
Fooser
Brer
Town Guards
Last edited by Fooser on Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

The trial will proceed as suchs:

We will try and finish this trial starting tomorrow. I will collect a jury made up of 3 to 5 people, selected from the citizen list. The jury and banned will be notified of our place of meeting.

If they cannot make it tomorrow, we will schedule a day ahead.

If all goes well, we will start this trial soon after noon (5:00 PM EST; 10:00 PM GMT). I will begin collecting a jury now.

~Magistrate Brer Beothach~
Last edited by Cliu Beothach on Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Oomie maybe need think befor bannen orcs fur nub reason? Ur dem to dumb? Eeder case joo will release Ret wiff nub problems. Meh will make shur ob it. An meh willin to accept appology.

Crunk
GorgeBloodstench

Post by GorgeBloodstench »

Yoo will let Retlak go and unban us unless yoo want many peoples to die.

GORGE
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I sat there for a good long time trying to reason with all you, so you left, came into town a different way, and killed a human without even saying anything to them, what did you expect?

F
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

The trial has been moved up one hour.
GorgeBloodstench

More people will die if yoo does not call it off.

Dis is yoos last chance to call it off, or people will begin diein very soons.

GORGE
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Gorge you were defeated, the trial will not stop because an orc threatens to limp back into town and fight again. Or perhaps you have more potions to drink?

F
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

F better nub say such thins. F nub bein smart.

Crunk
Karguk Inkathurg

Post by Karguk Inkathurg »

Oomies it has gone to far me like Retlak. I don't know right now.

Karguk Inkathurg
GorgeBloodstench

F, whoo say it me that be killin?

THere be many people on our side dat yoo nub realize. Dere will be killings, mark me words.

Da next will be very very soons yub.

GORGE
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

If your friend is so innocent, what do you have to be worried about?

F
GorgeBloodstench

I didn't say he was innocent.

I received word dat a halfling was killed earlier. To my friend and helper, Thankyou and good job.

To the townspeople and guards: Release my brudders and unban us, or yoo will lose more townsfolk.

GORGE
Urilen Quanasuard

Post by Urilen Quanasuard »

Grambak wit Gorge. Joo unban Retlaks and orc brudders, or joo feel warhammer.

Grambak not dat strongs, but Gorge need alls dat he coulds get.
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Nub forget Crunk.

Crunk
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Enough of that orcs, we watched an' giv' them long enough their chances!

Silverbrand will aid Trolls Bane in its fight against tha threat! Tha dwarves ar' called to weapons, an' to help tha surfacers to defeat tha orcish threat.

King Ghorn
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

I am sure this will be much help. Once this trial is complete though, things should settle down.

~Magistrate Brer~
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

The trial time has been moved up again, for convience.

~Brer~
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

After the orcs raised their hands against my person, though I haven't encroached in the fight before they did, the guard of Trolls Bane should have my aid. That orcs attacked me, while I wasn't more than just a witness, and they attacked other innocents. For that they shall feel justice. And be brought to their punishment.

Samantha Meryadeles
Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár

Post by Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár »

Ghorn wrote:Silverbrand will aid Trolls Bane in its fight against tha threat! Tha dwarves ar' called to weapons, an' to help tha surfacers to defeat tha orcish threat.
Allright King Ghorn, I had hear' yer war cry an' I will be ther' to help tha Town Guard of Trolls Bane. *raises his doubleaxe*
Now tha tim' has com' to fight tha orcish threat!!!

written by: Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár (and signed with a bloody fistprint)
GorgeBloodstench

Hur hur hur. Come to cave, Ghorn, we see who has better strength.

GORGE
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Durgin said he declared war on ORCS nub us, orcs. Dem just wants fight orcs. Well dem will be smashed! Stumps bein dumber.

Crunk
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

I warn all of yoos ter Stay off Varshikars lands and keep yer battles away frum da norf lands...yoo all knows Varshikar dont liken Wars on der land and i will nut put up wif fights on my land, da orc cave. Yoo wonts fight yoo will have fight on yer own lands or find land else whur but keep away frum Varshikar and da Cave or i will beh forced ter get involved.

Also i warn yoo dwarves nut ter attack meh couse i is nut wif dem orc and ter da orcs i warn yoo ter tink before yoo attack ne one couse i swaers if yoo lays one hand on Varshikarian i will be drinkin frum yer skull.

Gabon
Leader of Varshikars Milita
Champion of slashin wepons
Owner of da Norf cave
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

I dunno know why ya think we could hav' any interest in ya, Gabon, or tha Varshikar, but keep threatenin' if ya feel better. An' we know what happened tha last tim', old boy.

Nah, tha only orcs we ar' interested in ar' tha one who attacked Trolls Bane. Retlak, Crunk an' Gorge. We will support tha surfacers in their fight against them, an' if tha orcs think they hav' to anger us on our land too, than we hav' to show them that we ar' not as defensless as they may think!

King Ghorn
Athian

Post by Athian »

do take care not to insult my home king of caverns. Gabon is within his right to voice what he has. we often find southern criminals hiding out in the northern lands. they will be removed in this case. by the people of Varshikar and sent elsewhere. under no circumstacne should a conflict outside of Varshikar such as chasing these criminals result in blood in our streets. IF we find such people in our lands we'll deal with the matters on our accord.

Athian Corulas
Steward of Varshikar
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Crunk, Retlak and Gorge are to be brought to justice by the Knights of Trolls Bane as well as individual warriors of Trolls Bane if they feel they can do the job. For the murder of Lance Dragonwill and attack of noncitizen of Samantha Meryadeles as she walked through Trolls Bane, the three are charged for murder and attempted murder. Each will serve their time seperately, when they are captured a trial will of course be held and the jurors will be informed ahead of time privately.
If you are approached by a fellow orc that matches the description of Crunk, (Bald and of medium hieght); Retlak (long black hair and short); or Gorge (long black hair and muscular); then be sure to notify either myself, the captain of the guard or the Magistrate so we can bring further charges to the criminals.

Note: An orc matching Retlak's description robbed a man earlier today by the Grey Rose castle.

Governor Stephen Rothman
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

i nub robbed man! he nub came back when i told hims to get his tings!

Retlak
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Meh nub wants north lands ur to tak Gabon.

Meh nub going to tak citizens of Troll's Bane ur ever wanted to.
De stumpies how ever...Meh has a few to make shorter.

The name following is written in blood

Darius

Crunk
~Darius~

Post by ~Darius~ »

Orc, i do not intend to seek you out. But if you act like you have in the past, be certain we shall cross blades.

~Darius~
~Paladin of the White Flame~
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Meh nub wants any mur ob deese dumb fights. Pointless bloodshed. Darius maybe minded his own buisness den nuffin would ob happened. But oomie nub can stop talkin it look like.

Crunk