Varshikar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Allura
Location: Bending my mind to crawl through perversions and riddles.

Post by Allura »

Perhaps you should take your argument in favour of your becoming a citizen to one that can help you reach that goal. This wall is not for every thought that pops into your mind.

~Allura Avery~
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Karguk Ikathurg and William Greye
You will not be approved for citizenship at this time.
I will follow your situations carefully. Feel free to reapply in a few months. I will assess the situation again then. In the meantime put action behind your words and resolve your personal situations and show you have something to offer to the lands of the North.

For the Lands and People of Varshikar
Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

I understand.
I will be back when I am ready.

Signed,
Sir William Greye
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

Jeremy,

I hate to ask this, but I think it be a matter of importance. I think we know your advisor's stance on this, but I and probably some others wish to know how you stand on the government of Troll's Bane, and them giving a guild the right to hunt ban and hunt down people in the walls without trials. It seems most unfair. They're display of government sickens me.

Rogan Silverbeard
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Jeremy,

When do you plan to take me off the banned list and add me as a citizen like you agreed to? Sorry for being impatient, but I dont want to be sent away if I try going to Varshikar.

~Ules
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Ules,
You are free to walk the lands as a citizen. The lists will be taken care of in due course.

Rogan,
If people keep out of trouble within Trollsbane they will have no trouble. Avoid the town and work, carry out business in Varshikar if the state of Trollsbane worries you. If any citizen feels they are unjustly or unfairly treatd within Trollsbane contact me and I will take up your case with the leadership of Trollsbane. I will also seek to make a meeting with the leaders to discuss matters and to ensure the safety of Varshikari in Trollsbane.

For the lands and people of Varshikar
Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I am resigning as treasurer and citizen, the overall money has gone down due to the lich war and such, I will proportionally take out what I put in, and give the rest back to whomever. There has been no progress in months and I see no point in it. We can meet whenever.

F
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Fooser,
We will be sorry to see you go. You will be sorely missed.
As to the lack of progress. This is always a problem when so few of us seem to be around very much. Also we are in a time of great change. With the return of runes our mages are working hard in order to be able to train more mages and build on our heritage of magic.
At the same tims Gabon is trying to build the militia, but there seems little interest from the people. If you want progress maybe you could help out there?
We need everyone to work together to make any progress. Please reconsider Fooser.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Sore

Post by Sore »

Hello

Sorry I have not goten in toch with you to desuces migic, I have been to besay. I am silt inrested.

If we could have a time to meet that would be conveyet ((such as on tuseday or thrusday when I do not have class's. I am on the comupter uslly form 8:00-12:00 a.m. EST, but then I am doing my online class. I play the game form 3:00-10:00 pm, or I play a different game.))
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Sore,
These times are not very convenient for myself. Marie Tolong may be able to meet with you to discuss things. She has authority to discuss VMA matters. Please note there is also a seperate board for VMA business.

To other business.
All citizens are requested to think of what they would like to see in Varshikar and any ways they think the lands or town could be improved. Please send me a dove with any ideas you have.
Thank you.

Lastly.
The militia is still being ignored. ALL citizens are responsible for the defence of the lands in times of trouble. Please make use of this opportunity to get a little training to help you survive and to help our home stay free and prosper.
Contact Gabon Corad for details.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Head of The Varshikar Magery Academy
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Marie Tolong has today been appointed as Treasurer for Varshikar.

All monies and donations should henceforth be forwarded to her.

Congratulations on your appointment.
Galahan

Post by Galahan »

I wish to join the town of Varshikar.

Galahan Jierdan
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Send a dove ter da King Jeremy tellin whies yoo wonts join and whot yoo tink yoo cun does fer Varshikar.

Gabon
Leader of da Varshikar Milita
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

I'd like to donate 20 silver coins to fund anything in Varshikar. Gabon's militia, The magic academy or anything at all. In return I'd like to become a citizen of Varshikar, since I'm tired of Troll's Bane.

Alica
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Alica,
Thank you for your generous offer. All donations are greatly appreciated. However, citizenship requires a commitment of yourself to the town and people. If you feel this is not possible for you then I cannot accept your silver. Should such a commitment be within you personal goals we would be happy to offer you citizenship. Please send me a dove, or meet me to discuss this at your convenience.

Galahan the same applies to yourself.
I look forward to seeing you both in person in the near future.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Alica has today joined the ranks of the Varshikari. Make her feel welcome.

We are also in need of miners to stockpile resources for our smiths and also for the coming building work.
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Varshikar Milita is still nut behin used. I is now workin on learnen all arrears of battle ter teach ne ting dat a Milita memba would like to learn and wud need when battles come.

Hur is a list of whot i hus knolage on and whot i am learnen meh self so i will soon beh able ter teach all in da Milita:

Bladed wepons- swords, axes, anything sharp
Concussion wepons- war hummers, staffs, maces
Shieled combat- using shield and sum oder type of one hunded wepon
Distance wepons- bows, crossbows, throwin spears, throwin axes
Wrestling- no wepons or armor just goin at eachoder wif only yer hunds

I know very little when it comes ter small blades such as daggers but i tink dat in field of battle, daggers nut is useful if ne wonts prove meh wrong den join da milita and show meh da power yoo habs wif yer dagger or daggers.

I ausk dat all who is nut involved in ne ting such as da Magic school dat yoo join da Milita, i only wish ter help yoo defend yerself and yer homes, i is not goin ter make yoo all worriors unless dat is whot yoo wonts. Meh dont care how big or small or strong or weak yoo is everyblade on battle field is useful.

Gabon
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

I am sorry Jeremy and everyone else, but I must leave the island for important personal matters. May the town prosper.

Rogan Silverbeard
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Rogan,
There will always be a place for you in Varshikar when you return.

Everyone is again urged to join the militia. Free training inways to help defend yourself, your home, your family and friends. This is not an opportunity to be missed. Take an active role in our defence. Please, support your homeland, join the militia today.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Allura

Post by Allura »

Gabon,

You mention that if we are not involved in magic to join the militia. As of right now, I am without magic, though I wish to acquire it in future. Will you still accept my request to joing the militia?

~Allura Avery~
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

ob course...if yoo willen ter learn da skill of combat meh wud beh more dan huppies ter teach yoo but meh does sugest dat yoo prepairs yerself fer hard work, yoo wont get betta by bein lazy.

Gabon
Allura

Post by Allura »

Consider me one of your members, Gabon.

~Allura Avery~
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

Robert Dwyer has today joinrd the ranks of the Varshikari.
Make him welcome.
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

Maybe I could join the militia aswell, Gabon. But I just want to try it out.. I'm trying to focus on smithery right now..
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Ob course...yoo hus ter does nuffen more dan yoo wonts to, maby summore couse if dont push yerself den wont get better but i will not push yoo ter da point of yoo wonten ter leave if yoo dont wonts ter beh a worrior, one wif a blade and one trained wif a blade beh two different tings.

Keep signen up Citizens of Varshikar, all of yoos who nut doin ne ting fer Varshikar need sign up fer sumtin dat will help protect yer homes, da milita can provide basic to advanced tranin fer all dose who seeks it.

Gabon
R. Dwyer

Post by R. Dwyer »

I wish to join the militia.

R.D.
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

if yoo is of Varshikar den send meh dove and wes will find times ter meet...if yoo nut den send Jeremy dove on whies yoo wonts join Varshikar and whot yoo can does fer da land.

Gabon
Varshikar

Post by Varshikar »

The time for expansion is almost upon us. New construction work will begin very shortly.
Donations are requested at this time so we can build the new structures needed. We have funds enough to begin construction but more will be needed to complete the first phase of the expansion.
We do not want to tax our loyal citizens so please give as much as you are able to spare.
Thank you.
Sore

Post by Sore »

I will see if I can help, but It deppens on how much money I have at the time.
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Sore,
Any donation is greatly appreciated. I would not accept a donation from anyone if left them without means to adequately support themself.
What is more important is that Varshikari give of their own free will to help build and improve our home.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar