Eisenbarren.../Iron Ingot...

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Bruni Buris'sohn

Eisenbarren.../Iron Ingot...

Post by Bruni Buris'sohn »

Ich wollte mal fragen ob irgendwann der Fehler mit den Eisenbarren behoben wird?
Ich meine, das beim neuen Client an der Stelle wo Eisenbarren abgebildet sind Eisenplatten steht und wo Eisenplatten abgebilet sind steht Eisenbarren!
Ist leicht verwirrend...

Danke (Sorry falls die Frage schon gestellt wurde)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to ask times whether the error with the iron ingots am sometime repaired? I mean, that with the new Client in the place where iron ingots shown Ironplates stand and where Ironplates are shown stand iron ingots! Is easily confusing...

Thanks (Sorry if the question were already asked)
Sorry for the bad english, but this is translated by Google... Is much easier!!!
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

Its just simply that the new images dont match up, put the thin icon is ingots, and the thicker one is plates. It's the same all over the game, from NPCs to PCs, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Right, maybe I named them wrong when I sent them to Nop or something. His point was it didn't make any sense, I was wondering this too.
Nop
Developer

Post by Nop »

I assigned the items so that they make sense in the production scripts (I believe). Maybe the name DB needs to be changed.
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

This bug fits here:
In the new client the "Rote Brustplatte" ("red breastplate"?) has no graphics but only a "?" as a replacement.

PS: I have some feedback with Bugs, suggestions etc. Should I post it in this forum? And: Is there an official to-do-list for the new client?
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

AFAIK this item is supposed to be wiped sooner or later.