Cyber....

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

And it needs ñäö▒ñ╣ª╕
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

If it's not affecting you, grow up and let people do what they want to do. You'll probably never come across this occuring. Incase you've missed it, alot of the population finds it really creepy when you pretend to be a knight or a halfling for more than five minutes.

As for the Gms... Scroll quickly through those logs ;)
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

As long as I don't come across it, I like to think it doesn't exist in Illarion. Of course, there are the times you across players "at it" in very public areas, which leads to much comedy and incredibly red-faced players being cautioned.
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

As people have said before, just keep it out of the public areas and in inconspicuous places and everyone will be happy.
Uzgâ

Post by Uzgâ »

Enwell van Illdoran wrote:kindda sick? why, i mean some people like to it, when the strangerz watch.. never heard of exhibitionism? well if i would see some people doin it in front of a super market :shock: .. but still: its possible for sexuall rp ..
Ya...and as "first knight of Kallahorn" it's so smart to smile in front of a NPC...

Well, I share Travians opinion about this theme! We play in the mediaeval time. I don't think this would be tolerated...
And a person with such high rank in a clan, community or what ever would never do it. He/ she would lose his/ her position. Guess which romours would follow you everywhere, or how often people would rail (I hope its the right word :roll: ) behind your back.

Why don't you guys play a bit more of this? How about sodomy? I mean we could execute you then! :roll:
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

And on that note, we leave this topic to its grave.