To Jacob

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Retlak

To Jacob

Post by Retlak »

The message is very poorly wrote, with scruffy handwriting and scribbles in places, it is hung upon the town wall...

Jacob when me finds yoo meh is gona smash yoos head in. Yoo attacks and mocks orc, yoo pay for dis. Me smash and chase yoo all de way down to de graveyard, me wills be putting yoo body in graveyard next time. yoo lucky yoor potions save yoo along wid dose tunnels.
And nub think yoo can hide in town, me attacks anywhere.

Retlak
Bailey Thunnigan

Post by Bailey Thunnigan »

He can't hide within in town anyway Retlak, he is permanently banned from there. Which means, if you find him in town you are allowed to slay him down if you wish.

Maybe we can go on a hunt together. The man still deserves a good beating from me as well.

Bailey Rothman
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

Post by Necrontyr_arising »

I was brutally attacked by an eagle owl last night. The owl picked me up and carried me outside of town before I mananged to gut myself free. Having fallen about 8ft onto stone I was very dazed, only to find Jacob rummaging through my bag and pouches. I then stood up with my sword in my hand (I have no experience in fighting) he attacked me and almost killed me if I wasn't resurrected. Jacob Kent should be slew wherever he is spotted.

Marcho Fallohide
The Half Pints
Irania

Post by Irania »

From what I hear there is a while other side to this story. Halfling, you are mad, perhaps you are the one who should be slewn.

-Irania
Jacob
Location: The northern forest with his flute and his thoughts

Post by Jacob »

I would infact enjoy speaking to the town guard captain. Apparently I was banned for attacking Amulus ? When he attacked me because he wanted to take Virginie, which he did after I beat him to a pulp for attacking me and told Virginie the same lie he told you Bailey. And this is why he and she left the island, for if he stayed his lie would have been found out quickly from the various witnesses there.
As the halfling, he was carried out of town by an owl. I followed him and he collapsed, I thought dead so i was searching his belongings for signs of identification, perhaps a letter or will. No, he jumps up and cuts my nose near in half with his damned sword. I am not one to enjoy a halfling repeatedly striking me. Retlak and Taylor Windslasher saw as the halfling did not jump and run away, rather stood up and attacked me for long moments til I hewn him in half.
As to Retlak. Yes i was mad, you attacked me with taylor for no reason but to attack me. But this was out of town and i view it as acceptable and will await you coming for me.

Jacob Kent
Bailey Thunnigan

And now give me a reason why I should believe you, Jacob Kent, and not my own recruit.
A man - who unlike you - not served a bunch of lichs, fought a war and took several lifes.

I'm all ears.

Bailey Thunnigan
Jacob

Post by Jacob »

Because i took the lives of Lichs ? Becuase i saved Pendar Fayed when all others would watch him die from a Lich duel in the grey rose ? Becuase I killed Ariges, Mudrack, the lich master of Ariges and helped saved Rhiannon from Dravish the first time ? Or do I need to be your lover to be believed ?

Jacob Kent
Bailey Thunnigan

Insultings do not bring you further. And oh, sorry, you didn't convince me.

Bailey Thunnigan
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Bailey Thunnigan wrote:And now give me a reason why I should believe you, Jacob Kent, and not my own recruit.
Do not think that i support Jacob, but i think everyone should be able to defend himself before being chased to death. If there were no witness when Amulus and Jacob fought, then for me they both are equal in this case. And the halfling part was out of town, so it wasnt a matter of the city. I dont think anyone should be banned until the proof that he broken a town rule.

Note: I am NOT supporting Jacob.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

I'm sorry, I must write something here. "Helped save Rhiannon from Dravish"? If by "helped save" you mean, "attempted to kill", then yes, I suppose you did. Whatever else he's claiming, I can't attest to, but he is definitely lying about saving me. He tried to kill me.

-Rhiannon.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

He did not want to kill you, and he did not save you, well not directly. When we all attacked Dravish, i pushed you away so that he dosent hit you, and Jacob told me to.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

He said he was leading me to my father, and when he had me alone in the mountains he attempted to drive his sword into my chest. I do believe that constitutes attempted murder, even on Gobaith. I owe my life to Alexander Hattingen, who came along and stopped him.

Please don't post on topics you know nothing of.

--Rhiannon
Bailey Thunnigan

Thank you for your statement, Rhiannon.

Arameh, it won't change anything on the permament ban from town. He attacked a recruit of the town guard, and according to the laws he is to be punished that way.

That's all I have to say about this topic.

Bailey Thunnigan
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Yeah, but there is no witnesses, and amulus left right after that, not sure its a coincidence. For Rhiannon, i was just talking when we attacked Dravish, i dont know for another time.

Post by Jacob »

Rhiannon that is a lie. You forget you begged for me to kill you. You wanted to go with the necromancer lizard. But no more, a word of a warrior who does not fit with the town will not be believed over a girl who is hunted down by every lich on the isle. So be it girl, lie and let yourself fall further from grace.

Jacob Kent
Lapiz

Post by Lapiz »

There. He admit attacking and almost slaying poor poor Rhiannon.

Jacob then tried to kill me, as I tried to save Rhiannon. Sadly, everything got misunderstood and we all blame the 'Necromantic' lizard now, don't we.

Well I won't say much more now, either than: Live long, Rhiannon. Grow strong in what ways you want. I'll be watching from the shadows, as usual. I never meant to hurt you, allthough some.. Unfortunate events.. Made you think otherwise.

Acolyte Zilaran
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Post other things on Retlak peice of paper yoo all has! Nub forget message Jacob, yoo in kill list of Retlak nows.

Retlak
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

If anyone wishes my services in the matter, send a dove.

~Jace