Brotherhood of the Bow

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Llama

Brotherhood of the Bow

Post by Llama »

Brotherhood of the Bow

This 'group' is primarily for those aspiring to become archers; but since archers are not sole fighters, other fighters are welcome as well.

Rules

* This is not a guild, but a brotherhood; there should be a sense of friendship between all members, and all members must to their best for them, and for the others; Zhambra bless it.
* There will be no charge for items given to other members, except where the material itself is costly, but there will be no charge for labour
* All members are to be treated equally; those who have extra should donate to those who have lack
* All life is precious, use the power which you have for good
* There will be no rascism with regards to race, or upbringing
* Training must take place also using the staff, or an archer's sword. No archer will need to train alone, there will always be another member training in close-combat; allowing them both a good train
* There will sometimes come the need for a hand-to-hand assault in order to aquire thread to make arrows
* We are independant of any particular town, yet will fight for any good cause
* All members are to wear the green cloak given to them, or a black cloak; both of which will allow you to remain hidden, one in forest areas, the other during night-time
* There shall be no quarallining amoungst members
* All members shall be given a rank, depending on their abilities in ranged, and their abilities in hand-to-hand combat; this will not change their duty to obey the rules above

Equipment

- A bow or cross-bow should be the main weapon; either will be given depending on grade, and supplies
- Arrows or bolts should be in supply, at no time must a member have less than 30 arrows present; in case of emergancy
- An archer's sword (short-sword), or staff are required for close combat; the staff will be supplied
- Light armor is required, chainmail is good for regular wear, whislt even scale armor will suffice for practice

Any questions can be made in writing below

-

A seperate parchment lies below

Members

Mellerant Sharid: Founder
Serj ma Lieunspeth
Marcho

Alliance List

Enemy List

-
This guild is still inactive, it will commence once I get at least 3 supporters
Last edited by Llama on Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

Post by Necrontyr_arising »

I wish to join this Brotherhood, My name is Marcho Fallohide and i am a learner archer. If you could help me then please do.

Marcho
Llama

Post by Llama »

Two people have applied to join, It is excellent. Look for me in town, and I can grant you the membership; and discuss the brotherhood with you.

Be welcomed Serj ma Lieunspeth and Marcho
Necrontyr_arising
Location: The Last Samurai is a brilliant film...."I knew a bob once, god he was as ugly as a mule"

You may not realise but I am a Halfling. I am usually around Trolls-Bane.

Marcho
Sancho

Post by Sancho »

As I allready informed to Mellerant Sharid in person, I wish to join.
I now understand the rules and principles of the brotherhood.

Sancho Sandybanks
laurence

Post by laurence »

Quanith the tall(ish) halfling is willing to unite with other bowmen
he wanders arounf trollsbane
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

Hello there. If you wish to have a chainmail and shortsword supplier I might apply for the job. I take payment in uncut gems and/or money(not as much as I need gems, sadly).

I hope to see an answer soon.

Alica Rothman
Smith, Carpenter and Miner.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Why does this brotherhood seem to be composed of haflings? We will be fighting undead, mummies and skeletons and evil beings... don't you all fear for your lives?

You are so different from the haflings in our legends.

And Alica, please name your price.

Mellerant Sharid
Necrontyr_arising

A halfling walks up to the messages and a sudden frown forms apon his face as he writes.

Having seen what has been written about my race, I will have to quit the brotherhood. You seem to think every halfling is scared of things taller than him, you happen to be a vegetarian but want to kill living beings. This is wrong. I now urge Sancho and the halfling wanting to join to quit now and don't join. This vegitarian wants to kill skeletons with arrows! Does he have any archery experience, the arrows pass straight through a skeleton!

Marcho Fallohide
Llama

Post by Llama »

That is quite true little one, but I beleive that in the end it will be possible for us to do so... with practice..

Undead are not living beings, undead kill living beings....liek they did to my village of Greenpetal..

Mellerant Sharid
Necrontyr_arising

I stand by my word and will not waste arrows on the undead just because you want revenge for your hometown. I find it disgraceful that you would risk the lives of others because you want pay-back.

Marcho Fallohide
laurence

Post by laurence »

Necrontyr_arising wrote:A halfling walks up to the messages and a sudden frown forms apon his face as he writes.

Having seen what has been written about my race, I will have to quit the brotherhood. You seem to think every halfling is scared of things taller than him, you happen to be a vegetarian but want to kill living beings. This is wrong. I now urge Sancho and the halfling wanting to join to quit now and don't join. This vegitarian wants to kill skeletons with arrows!

I stand by my word and will not waste arrows on the undead just because you want revenge for your hometown. I find it disgraceful that you would risk the lives of others because you want pay-back.

Marcho Fallohide
Quanith agrees strongerly with Marcho