Bloody elf

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alnerith Dencort

Bloody elf

Post by Alnerith Dencort »

A bloody elf stubles through the gates of trolls bane. He looks around seeming unable to register anything he sees. He starts walking through the town staring at the ground and muttering to himself. After stumbling around for a while he collapses in the middle of the street and starts pooling blood that seems to be coming from a large bash on his head.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

A smallish, skinny girl no older than fourteen, and perhaps even a bit younger, slips within the gates of the ruined town. She has left some of her things behind, which is her official reason for returning to the town, but in truth she wants to stand in the library a moment and remember the lovely peaceful feeling it had once held for her before these dismal times. As she draws closer to the center of town, she slows, and stops. There is a strange shape lying in the road. Cautiously, she creeps closer. Aghast, her gray eyes widen at the sight of a badly wounded elf in the road.

"S..Sir Elf!" she calls out, a trace of a shy stutter evident, and she kneels by him, looking at the gash in his head.

"Oh.. Oh, Mommy, please help me now. Please help me save his life.."

The girl reaches over to feel the elf's pulse, to see if he still lives, as she begins to search frantically through her bag for the few medico supplies she had borrowed from her mother before she had died.
Alnerith Dencort

The elf groans and rolls over whimpering then curles up in a ball as if he is afraid of the young girl
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

an elf wearing a mask spies a bloodied elf outside the window of his hiding place, the elf immediatly runs up to the man, and kneels by his side, next to the young girl, and looks as though he is healing, although he is actually searching the elfs pockets
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

The girl jumps back with a fright mirroring the wounded elf's fear of her as the new man arrives, and she watches him carefully a few seconds. After a moment, she frowns, realizing that the man is moving his hands around the elf's body when the only evident wound is on the elf's head. Gathering her courage, she speaks to the 'healer'.

"Please, sir... my... my mother was the best healer that this island ever saw, and she.. she taught me what to do about something like this. Look, I think he is frightened to have so many people around him. Please... if... if you want to help, go to the Castle and fetch a medico."

With that, the girl reaches out a single finger, and very gently touches the elf's shoulder, speaking to him quietly.

"Shh... it's allright, I promise I will not hurt you. I am going to try to help you, but I need for you to stay very, very still. Whenever you move, your wound bleeds more."

She waits to see if the elf will still.
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

the masked elf looks at the girl and says: "I'm just performing a little ritual my er...grandfather taught me, its for luck", after stating this the elf resumes his pocket searching.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

The girl, perhaps a bit more clever than he might have estimated her for, narrows her eyes.

"You're lying," she states flatly, "The only healing rituals are done by druids or priests, and I can tell that you are niether. Now please, if you have any respect at all for life, let me help him, and go fetch a medico."
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

the masked elf finds nothing of interest, grunts, and walks away, all the time he has his eyes on the girl, just in case.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

A masked figure jumps down from a tree near to the masked figure and looks at Him, noticing what he did. He wears a mask covering nearly all his face except for his two blue eyes, His headband has a metal symbol on it. His black cape flutters slightly in the wind. His cold eyes stare hard at the elf.

"I give you three counts to put back what you've taken and let the girl do her job. Otherwise you might end up dead. I do not like people who steal from those on their death bed. So 1...2..."

He starts counting, while moving his hand to the daggers in leg sheaths.
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

the elf immediatly sprints in the opposite direction, trying to take as many twists and turns through the town as possible.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Stands calmly and lets the masked figure run away, knowing that he could have easily caught him, he turns around and walks over to rhi

"You can finish now, ask me if you need any help"
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

Rhiannon nods gratefully to Dei, and bends over the elf again, touching his shoulder gently once more, and speaking low into his ear.

"It's just me now. Please, will you stay still? I promise I am not here to hurt you. I'm only a little girl, see?" she tries to say lightly. Meanwhile, she spreads out a roll of clean white fabric and some plants.
Alnerith Dencort

The elf still in a daze looks at the girl with unfocused eyes and gently nods then falls still. he starts to fall back into unconciousness
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

The girl looks at the wound for a moment, and then carefully removes some dried firnis from a little jar. She had seen her mother do this countless times. She knows she just has to copy what Caitlin had done.

"Oh Mommy, please help me save him," she whispers again to the heavens, and then she puts some of the dried firnis onto the white cloth. Very carefully, she wraps the cloth around the elf's head, tight enough to stem the bloodflow, but not too tight. Just the way she had seen her mother do it. Next, she rummages in her bag and comes up with what she is looking for: A strong healing potion. The very last one she has. Cradling the wounded elf's now-bandaged head gently in her lap, she helps him to sit up a little bit. Holding the lip of the bottle gently to his lips, she encourages him to swallow, as she puts a few drops at a time into hs mouth.
Alnerith Dencort

The elf slowly comes to and takes a couple sips of water but the slips back into unconciousness because of his blood loss.
Lapiz

Post by Lapiz »

With trained skills Lapiz makes his way to the masked mans side and puts a hand upon his left shoulder..

"Need help?" He says calmly as if he had stood there all the time, even if everyone around him would have just seen him appear on the spot..

He smiles calmly and waits for a reply from either of the three people.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

The dark-haired girl looks up first.

"Please, go to the castle and get a medico," she says desperately, "I don't know if I can do this by myself."

The little girl looks overwhelmed, but determined. She holds the healing potion to the elf's lips once more and coaxes him to swallow. When it becomes clear he won't willingly swallow any more, the girl turns to Dei,

"Dei.. please, can you hold his mouth open? But gently."
Lapiz

Post by Lapiz »

"Well I guess I can do that." He says with a kind voice before jumping off very agile in the direction of the castle.

Not far after he left the town behind he appeared outside the castle and looked around. He looks around quite curiously for an Medico..
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Dei turns around and kneels nect to rhi, his Right hand is gloved, but his left is not, He goes to pry the mans mouth open, but not hard enough to break his jaw.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

Rhiannon nods a grateful thank you to Dei, and then very slowly and gently, to ensure that it does not choke him, she pours the contents of the bottle into his mouth. The healing potion is very strong, and he may find that he has been healed to some degree. At any rate, the bleeding should be stopped.
Alnerith Dencort

The elf comes to slowly and then sits up and looks around
"Where am i? who are you? what happened?"
he blurts out the questions quickly and desperatly and then falls silent and stares blankly around at his surroundings and the people kneeling next to him.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

The girl looks young, and has a pale face with wide gray eyes, and long black hair. She is very thin, and still helps the elf to sit up with a gentle hand on his back.

"I am Rhiannon. You are in Trollsbane right now, and you have been hurt. I do not know by who or what, but you have a bad wound on your head. I've bandaged it up as best I can, and I've given you a healing potion, but you will need to see a real medico soon. How are you feeling?"

She looks at him with concern.
Alnerith Dencort

he holds his hand to his head
I feel a bit dizzy but other than that i feel fine
Thank you for your help but i don't know what or where trolls bane is.
.Rhiannon.

Post by .Rhiannon. »

The girl smiles gently

"It is a town; once beautiful, but it lays in ruin now. We... we have been having many problems lately.." she sighs and shakes her head, "Anyway, if you need somewhere safe to go, I can help you to the caslte."
Alnerith Dencort

The elf nods and slowly gets to his feet
I suppose i could go with you to this castle
Cough Cough
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

"I shall help you Rhi"

he walks over and tries to assist the elf to walk to the castle.
Lapiz

Post by Lapiz »

Slowly lapiz strolls back, unable to find someone at the castle.

"There was noone there. Are you in need of furthurer help?" he says with a smile as he stands beside the masked man (Dei).
Avareniah

Post by Avareniah »

Avareniah emerges from the Northern Woods, an assortment of seedlings and mushrooms in her hands. As she is walking to the castle she notices from the corner of her eyes a small group with familiar faces. Next she notices the blood and the smile that had been forming on her pink lips falls away. She looks to Rhiannon, knowing the bandages must be her work.

Rhi? What happpened? Come, let's get him inside.

Avareniah motions for them to follow, quickly glancing back and guaging if the man can make it to the sleeping room.
Alnerith Dencort

the elf is brought inside with plenty of help and is layed down on a bed where he promptly asks for some water. After drinking the water he introduces himself

I am Alnerith Dencort and all i can remember is being chased by someone or something then waking up outside the gates of your town and stumbling in.
Randolph Pintslayer

Post by Randolph Pintslayer »

A man,wearing a blue cape and dirty clothes comes into the Room. When he looks at the Elv, his eyes points on his wound. He pulls up a brow and says:

"Damn"

Without another word he slowly walks towards the elv, still fixed on the wound. He stands very close to him, that the elv, could see his scar through his right eye, when the man opens his mouth, his breath smelling like a mix ofbeer and Pipe-tabacco, to form some words:

"Let me take a look at it, i something about wounds"