Current Quest

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Fast reaction of pressing Esc i bet :lol:
Jacob
Location: The northern forest with his flute and his thoughts

Post by Jacob »

Dravish wrote:So the question at hand is, can Ariges teleport, or was he aided by a entity of unholy orgin at the time, which means he can not teleport.
Neveranswered....
Tinuva Geogroda
Location: A Tree In The Northern Forest, Oh Noes, The Northern Forest Is Mine Now!! Mwhahaha...

Post by Tinuva Geogroda »

my esc reaction is faster then yours :D faster then everyone, my esc owns everyone :twisted:
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Just when it was getting fun again Arameh, Gishmel, and Alkuurg all kick us in the teeth by such awful playing.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

CHUG CHUG CHUG

come back from cross

CHUG CHUG CHUG
Alkuurg

Post by Alkuurg »

Alkuurg didn't die once. And he don't intend to. And i will try to improve my rp, just for you.
Last edited by Alkuurg on Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

The Fight between Dravish and Dei was Awesome, Love ya bro ;) Good thing we both don't #me like Bruce Lee Heh? fight would have gone on forever. :lol: :twisted:
Dravish

Post by Dravish »

Pleasure ;)
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

I am shoked about the speed of the players to react yesterday. We only took Tialdin in his bed, listen is maybe last words and orders of his fallen kingdom. I try to write them down at the board, come back ingame... and everything was done... You are too fast for me! :wink:
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

i was quite displeased with ariges perfomance today. He asked us to only RP attack him, so we did. He cooperates with one, maybe two attacks then starts running around in circles and ignored all the RP attacks after that. What do you do? If they ignore your RP attacks then really attack them, im not losing because my opponent ignores my RP attacks that he ASKED me to do. So i attack him and kill him and he calls it a PK. I plenty of reason to attack you, and i was perfectly fine with RP attacks until he decided to ignore them.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

I agree with Salathe. Displeased. (( RP attacks only ok )) is the cowards way out.

Arserags: Being a bad guy means getting attacked. If you can't handle being attacked don't be a badguy. Thats all there is to it.
Ariges Feringwood

Post by Ariges Feringwood »

Maybe i dont understand you so far???
Salathe throws me on the ground...
Pendar takes his axe and attacked me...
and Fooser holds my arm ( or so..)
What i should do?? Help me.... i dont know what i must do when 3 people
do 3 other things with my char....
And everyone knows that my english is not so good :? and when i dont
understand it , write it in other words...!
I know that my RP was not good and its my bad... but i say i have no armor
and all attacked me... :? not nice...
But ok...all do what even they want , now i will do the same :D
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

only reason i attacked you (ctrl click attack) was because the RP attacks were ignored. I had abosolutely no problem with the RP attacks, because like you said, you had no armor, you would die in 5 hits. But when you ask for RP attacks only, that pretty much means "ok you guys get to win the battle, but i dont get to be a ghost and everyone is happy", atleast in most cases, and this was one of those cases. Everyone had RP reasons to attack you, you caused pendars wife death, you were hurting giandor, pendar wanted help, etc.

And thats the joy of RP attacking, you have time to react to all actions i know you may have been overcomed but you just stopped cooperating. And if your overcome, and you cant do anything, thats when you just lose the battle, fall into the river and get washed away, get severely injured, lose your head in the river.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

saying ((no armor)) shouldnt alter someones RP. If my worst enemy comes and I say ((no armor)), they should still be able to attack, that's my problem. And no, I wasnt holding his arm :wink:
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Absolutely being a bad guy means you are going to get attacked. Now we tried holding you down, we tried to push you in the river.
Your role play was not terrible but you simply were not going to be beaten, you even laughed at us when you came back up and grabbed my foot.
Then you ran off, and come back and ask what is wrong with Giandor. Again Pendar has to look at you, so he tried to hack your head off, for me simple.
Ctril-clicking is not bad rp, like some people like to make it seem simply rp attacking is something a player can choose to do out of the kindness of there heart.
When you became a skeleton you became a part of a GM quest, ask dravish how often he was attacked. If you character is weak better make sure Pendar doesn’t see him...
No hard feelings, but pendar hates you i am lightly to attack you on sight same as today with a lot of warning. How ever i will attack
Brian
Galim

Post by Galim »

Word!! @ Pendars post

If you have not the skills to backup your behaviour in a rp only fight than you shouldn't do it. You can't #me that you dance around their strikes and swing your weapon with great skill when you don't have dodge or a good enough slashing skill. To roleplay a fight without ctrl+click don't means that you are able now to roleplay a super fighter when you aren't one, it means that you can bring more fun in a fight and roleplay instead just listening to midi fight sounds.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Well as Dravish is dead i can reveal i am the PO.

Ariges, i have played a number of evilly influenced characters. Be sure you will die, but be sure that in the future you will pay them back. And asking for pure RP combat dont do it. From what i understand you have GM support, wait for the GM support before you go upon attacks until you are sufficiently skilled yourself. While you do not have GM support spend your time with your minions and organise them..
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

Wow, you were PO Dravish. Respect mate.. he was one of the best 'evil' characters i've seen in game. Good job :P
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Ty buddy ;)
Hyke666

Post by Hyke666 »

What the hell is going on? Is this still part of a quest or smth? I just joined and before i was able to see something i heard fighting sounds. as i was able to see the game i was almost dead standing in the grey refuge surrounded by demon skelletons. This is not in the least bit funny. :evil:
I logged of instantly and i hope i am not clouded. Did i get something wrong or was there an announcement/rumor etc. that the castle gets flooded by monsters.
So now i am angry with all of you and try to repell my anger with alcohol
(i hope you can live with that)
Tholgar
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

Well, the island is currently involved in a war with necromancers. Necromancers, obviously, require dead people in order to do what they do. So they seem to be trying to make dead people.

Sorry if your first times were marred by strong monsters slaughtering you. If you have your wits about you, you can generally hide in a basement or roof somewhere in order to escape death.
Athian

Post by Athian »

to the cave event, not to sound like i'm not having a wonderful time with it, but are we in the crypts for s reason or is it just it is as it is? if there's nothing to find down there would it also be okay if we A. rebuilt the wall or B. collasped the passage? just asking :wink:
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

What cave event? Is that why one of my characters is stuck in the mine under the Grey Refuge?!
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Its not a mine under the Grey Refuge...its the crypts/caves that also run under the graveyard....thats why its infested with undead type things :roll: ...Sleeping there would not be wise or healthy. Some cruel, evil GM may take exception..... :wink:
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Um, is it over now, the quest?
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

Jeremy Gems Willowbrook wrote:Some cruel, evil GM
Pfft, we have no cruel or evil GMs :roll:
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

However we do have cruel and evil gms.
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Its kinda wierd though, and i woldent do that portal stuff just yet if it was me in charge.
If the greatest evil thingies are already defeated whats left for us to defeat? Aliens? Hermie?
+ i dont realy think to community is ready to fight a that massive war unless you plan to force us into slavery untill you die or drink from the mana well and all turn into rotworms. Viva la resistance! ^^
Sounds like a pretty neat idea but it does realy screw the game for some kinds of people.

conclusion: cruel and evil gms. :twisted:
Galim

Post by Galim »

If the greatest evil thingies are already defeated whats left for us to defeat?
We can't defeat it. The first time the evil attacked it needed the whole armys of the whole world and the younger gods fighting it. and that was a damn close war which detsroyed much of the world.

A group of 12 mortal warriors can never be able to defeat even the smallest part of the monsters waiting behind the gate. and if they can, than the gms really made sh*t because that will be sooo unbelievable and stupid.

By the why, I didn't like it that we first get warned of the portal, the end of world and that there is a traitor who could open it just to read a day later that the traitor opened the portal. that we have to read from everything in a post, where we can't do anything and the happenings were forced upon us. Thats not fun. We had not the little bit of a chance to do anything. we are just puppets.
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Maybe we should wait and see what actually happens before tearing it all apart.